Sequel: Two Breaths Walking

Heartland

Chapter Twenty-nine

Jack could always have Alice's head for doing that. But they had a verbal contract.

And Jack could always have the Duchess of Loom's head just for clinging to him.

The Duchess of Loom grinned and puckered her lips as she brought her face slowly to his cheek until Jack quickly brought out a white rubber glove and slapped her.

"Oops. It slipped." He smirked.

Instead of throwing a tantrum or screaming or crying, the Duchess of Loom laughed then giggled, "Very funny, Jack!"

The March Hare suddenly appeared beside him sucking 5 lollipops while amazingly said, "Oh fudge. She is cuckoo in the head."

Jack opened his mouth to say something but the March Hare said, "The Fair is over there." And then he pointed to the Fair who was trying to get the door opened.

Then Alice was walking towards the giggling cuckoo Duchess of Loom then took out a withe rubber glove and slapped her, "Oops. My bad."

The Duchess of Loom glared at Alice as she walked past her and you could almost see the white smoke coming out of her ears.

Then Alice turned around and walked towards her.

"Oops. Sorry." She said as she slapped the Duchess of Loom again with a rubber glove.

The Fair suddenly appeared before them.

Her hair was messy so was her dress. Even her face as caked with coal for some reason.

She clasped her hands together and smiled at them, "Well, I hope you people packed your things."

Then the stupid Duchess of Loom asked the most stupid question she could ask in this situation, "Why?"

The Fair who was still smiling said, "Because we may be trapped here until tomorrow."
♠ ♠ ♠
I made a new contest.
Kiss me contest.

And I really want you people to join because the contest is really cute.
:O