Sequel: Two Breaths Walking

Heartland

Chapter Thrirty-one

Thump.

Malice screamed and shut her eyes.

But the knife wasn't even touching any part of her body. Instead, it was right beside her head, about an inch away from her cheek.

Alice grinned and pulled her cheeks. Then Malice spat at her.

Alice frowned and then dug her nails in her cheek until some blood came out.

She lifted up her finger to her lips and tasted the blood.

"Yuck." She said as she spat the blood off of her mouth.

Alice stood up and got off Malice, "So bitter and sour just like your attitude."

Alice started to walk off slowly, whistling as she went.

Malice tried to stand up but her shoes kept making her slide until her brother helped her.

Then she started to stomp her way towards Alice, "You're just a lowly dog! You have no right to do that to me! I suggest you bow down to me now!" She demanded just like a spoiled child will demand for new clothes and toys.

The March Hare had gone off with the Fair as well Daniel who caught up to them.

Alice turned around and started to kneel until she was on her legs.

Malice smirked and lifted her foot up for Alice to kiss.

Alice grinned and then abruptly stood up, pulling her Malice's foot as she did and dropped her foot.

Malice gasped and looked at Alice with wide eyes, "Jack! Look what this dog did to me!"

Jack smirked and snaked his arm around Alice's waist and pulled her closer to him, "She's just not a lowly dog, Malice."

And what Jack said the next few seconds made Malice faint.

"She's my dog."
♠ ♠ ♠
Uh-huh.
Yeah.
Beat that Malice.

So yeah. I love Hot Topic now.
I wasted my year's allowance for it. And now, I don't have any.
Hey guys. Check out my new collection, Kiss me!
In the Mibba society worldwide. (Formerly, In theaters worldwide)
I have that line patented! You will pay me a Hot Topic T-Shirt every time you use it!