Sequel: Two Breaths Walking

Heartland

Chapter Forty-one

The party in Malice's place involved weed, beer and booze, some type of marijuana, coke (if you know what I mean), heroin, eightball, dirty dancing, and a lot of skin touching.

The March Hare's jaw dropped, "Why the bloody hell I did not know about this before?!"

His eyes started to follow the asses of the ladies who just wore their corsets and underwear, dancing around.

Alice giggled and patted the March Hare's head.

She then turned to Jack and said seriously, "Is this why I was dressed like this?"

She was wearing a black lacy corset that seemed to compliment her body perfectly.

Jack grinned and held up two fingers, "There are two things why I made you wear that."

He pulled her close to him and said, "One, it's for this party."

Then he smirked as he nibbled on her ear, "And two, because you look so damn inviting in that thing and you make me so damn aroused to make me eat you inside out."

Alice smirked and pulled him closer to her.

Then she bit his ear softly and caressed his face.

"Well, why don't you eat me inside out?"
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh god. This is what it feels like to write something dirty.

My mom's nagging me to sleep. :/
I hate you school. And some people in it.
Except my friends. And I'm sick again because of you!