Status: Active :)

Listen To Your Heart

Three

Every time Garrett is around, I ignore him. Maybe it’s just better if we don’t speak at all. I think know I’m going to say something that I’ll regret. He always stares at me even though his girlfriend is sitting next to him. She knew how I felt about him and now we all are about to find out how he feels about me.

“Garrett, why are you staring at her?” Rachel said loudly. Here we go… again.

“Rachel don’t start this now.” Garrett sighed and the rest of us groaned. She always blows this out of proportion.

“I’m going to! You’ve been staring at her for the past 20 minutes! I’m your girlfriend, not her!” She yelled.

“Rachel, I’m not having this conversation with you. Leave it alone.” Garrett snapped.

“No! Either it’s me or her. Choose right now.” She should know the answer so I don’t know why she’s asking.

“Do you really want me to answer that?” He smirked. All of us laughed.

“Yes. Now who is it going to be?”

“Her. It has and always will be her.” Her face was priceless. Everyone knew what he was going to say so I why was she acting shocked?

“Fine Garrett! We’re so over!” She grabs her things and runs out the house, “I thought you loved me!” She yelled.

“Nope, I’ve never loved you. I’ve always loved Amber.”

She screamed at him and drove off down the road. Everyone looked between me and Garrett when they finally left to give us some privacy.

“We should talk about this.” He said staring at me.

“I-I think we should too. Do you like me?” I asked him. He looked down and then grabbed my hands.

“I’ve always liked you ever since we’ve became friends. All the guys knew but they kept it a
secret.” I smiled at him and blushed.

“They knew I liked you too and didn’t say anything.” He intertwined our hands and went out back where everyone else was at.

“Well, well, well… look who finally got together!” The guys congratulated us and just kept the party going.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Garrett and I have been together for 3 months now. I was helping him pack for Warped Tour since he decided to procrastinate and wait until the day before they leave. None of the other girls were going because they already had plans for the summer. I was going to be in Arizona all summer with nothing to do.

“You know I really wish you could come.” Garrett said.

“I know. But you and the guys will have fun though.” I keep packing his thing and not looking at him. I couldn’t look at him.

“Will you please look at me?” He grabbed my hands and I glanced at him. He stared at me intently with his blue eyes.

“I’m gonna call and text you any chance I get. I’m not going to end this just because I’m going on tour. Plus you’re gonna come out for a week or two anyway.”

“Who said I was going to do that?” I smirked. He smiled and kissed me passionately.

That night we stayed up watching movies and cuddling. I didn’t want him to leave but I knew he had to. I woke up and saw him getting ready. I laid there just watching him and not saying anything. I was holding back the tears that we’re trying to fall. I hated crying in front of him and I definitely didn’t want to now because of him leaving.

“I know you’re awake.” He turned to me with a small smile on his face. I didn’t say a word back.

“The guys will be here soon.” We went downstairs and waited until they showed up. I helped him take everything outside to the bus.

“We’re going to miss you!” One by the guys hugged me and kissed my forehead.

Garrett walked towards me with his hand in his pockets. He put his hand on my waist and pulled me closer to his body.

“I’m going to miss you so much.” He whispered.

“I-I’m gonna miss you too.”As I finished, tears started falling down my face. He wiped them away trying to get me to stop. He pressed his lips against mine and immediately I kissed back.

“GARRETT HURRY UP!” John yelled from the bus.

Both Garrett and I flicked him off and kept kissed. He pecked my lips one more time and got on the bus. I stood on the sidewalk watching the bus drive off in the distance. This was going to be a long summer.
♠ ♠ ♠
i'm actually satisfied how this turned out! let me know what you think is going to happen next.
please comment and subscribe :)