Status: New story give it a read :)

Moonlight Shadow

Im sorry

I just sat there as I heard Zara’s car start and go out the drive way, she needed time to think I get that but it wasn’t how she should handle things but its only a week I’ll handle it.

There was a knock on the door and I opened it with out looking though the peek hole.

I thought it might be Zara but it was Jacob.

‘Hayley finally’ Jacob said I went to close the door but he put his foot there so I couldn’t

‘What do you want’ I asked him kind of angry

‘Please I just want to talk to you’ he told me I could see the sadness in his eyes and it made me feel bad so I opened the door and let him in, bow came running to Jacob when he walked in to the lounge room and was barking happily.

I sat down on the coach next to Jacob but didn’t say anything.

‘Hayley look I’m sorry that I didn’t tell I couldn’t tell you sooner cause Sam is the leader and he said that we couldn’t tell you to soon I’m so sorry I feel so bad, this past week has been hell because you haven’t talked to me its like a part of me is missing’ Jacob said looking at me.

I was looking at the ground and I let what he said go though my mind and I thought about what this week and how it had been with out him, it had been miserable this whole week and just like he said it was like a part on me was missing.

I moved closer to him and put my arms around his neck resting my head on his shoulder.

‘I’m sorry that I ignored you all week’ I told him, he picked me up and put me in his lap and hugged me back

‘Its okay you were just shocked and needed some time to think’ he whispered in my ear I just shook my head

‘But I shouldn’t have ignored you like that I felt bad this whole week I’ve been missing you so much and when your not here I feel like something is missing’

He just rubbed circles on my back and kissed my forehead

‘I’ve missed you too, like you would never know’ he told me hugging me tighter.

We stayed like this for another hour and we just talked about what he did all this week when the topic of were Zara was came up.

‘Where is Zara? I thought she might be out here by now’

‘Um well Embry’s ex stole his phone and when Zara called him and the girl answered that she was his new girlfriend and that he was just using her and so yeah she needed time to think and she has gone away for a week’ I told him

His face was kind of blank then he got out is phone and called someone then after about 5 minutes he hung up.

‘We need to get her back before the end of the week’ he told me I looked at him funny and asked him why.

‘Cause she needs to be here before the eclipse before she turns’ Jacob said

‘Before she turns what to you mean by that’

‘I know I have only just got you back talking to me but because I have imprinted on you before the eclipse you will become like me’ he said with worry on his face I was a bit shocked but I was kind of excited.

‘So I’m going to be like you’ I asked with a smile

‘Yes. Wait your not angry’ he asked kind of surprised

‘No I’m not angry I’m kind of excited’ I told him smiling

‘Good I’m glad but we need Zara back here soon’ He told me

‘I know just give her a couple days that all’ I said

‘But what if she doesn’t come back in a couple of days’ he asked

‘I’ll just tell her something is wrong and she has to come back now’

‘Do you think that will work?’

‘It has to’
♠ ♠ ♠
So sorry i havent updated in like ages but im on holidays now so there should be a couple more updates.
this story will probably end in about 3 to 4 chapter so yeah hope you are enjoy this story :)