Status: Completed <3

Qualities a Good Girl Lacks

Get Me Out Of Here

Mya's P.O.V

I scanned the room looking for a normal person to sit next to. The second row had two empty seats but I wasn't going to sit in either of those places. One kid was just staring at me with a blank expression on his face and the other just kept smirking. I walked past their row, the next empty seat was next to some girl with a scrunched up face and what seemed like a bitchy attitude. I walked past her and sat in the last available seat next to a muscle head wearing too much cologne. I looked around the room and the guy in the second row that kept staring at me made a disgusted face in my direction.What the hell is his problem?! As I looked around I realized everyone was staring at me and they had no shame whats so ever, I ignored it and pulled out my binder.

"I'm Bryan." My desk partner whispered. I nodded my head, trying to give him the hint to shut his trap.

He grabbed my schedule before I could stop him and looked over it, I crossed my arms and leaned back, looking at him with my most irritated face.

"It's rude to snatch." I mumbled, trying to stop myself from kicking him in the shins, I don't want a 'reputation' here before I even get out of first period.

He handed my schedule back to me.

"Looks like this is our only class together."

"So sad, isn't it?" I said, sarcastically.

"Yeah, I guess we'll have to make up for it after school." He said, leaning in. I rolled my eyes and put my attention on the board, trying to ignore him.

The whole class was hell, Bryan kept touching me and whispering stuff like 'you know with football and everything my muscles are huge, wanna feel?' and that kid kept staring at me and then the girl with the scrunched up face kept shooting daggers at me with her beady little eyes. It made me regret this stupid move even more,I never wanted to move to this God forsaken state,I wouldn't even be here if my parents gave a shit about me when it compared to their glorious jobs. And this town is just as weird as I thought it would be. For some reason all of the girls are dressed like they just got out of middle school and it's starting to piss me off. It made me feel even more out of place in my tight Blink-182 band tee, skinny jeans, and my signature black heels.

The bell rang signaling my escape, I got up and threw my small bag over my shoulder walking away briskly. Bryan tried to say something to me but I pretended I didn't hear him and put in my head phones. I had journalism next and I planned on enjoying it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I made it to journalism without a problem,a few guys tried to start up conversation but I blew them off. I don't need guy drama right now,I just want to focus on school as much as I can and stay out of trouble,though I doubt that's going to happen. Trouble just seems to be drawn to me,or I'm the one who causes it,but whatever. I walked into the classroom and most of the seats were filled,leaving me with very little options. I scanned the room,again trying to find someone normal to sit next to,or maybe even smart. I like journalism and it would be nice to actually be able to discuss it with someone. I guess I zoned out because I just heard the bell ring and now I had even less options as far as seats go.I sighed loudly and looked around the room once more,scratch less choices,I had none. There was only one seat left next to this guy who looked like he never even opened a text book,damn me and my inner babble!

I rolled my eyes and walked over to the seat,sitting down,my unhappiness very obvious.

"Did I do something wrong already?" The guy asked.

"No,I just really didn't want to sit next to you." I said,bluntly.

"Why not?" He asked,not offended like he should be,I'm going out of my way to be very rude.

"You look stupid."

"Oh,sorry I guess." He laughed,shaking his head.

This kid was funny,I looked at him a little bit,he had light hair and these pretty blue eyes,I guess he didn't look stupid,just goofy.He looked up and met my eyes,raising an eyebrow.

"What?"

"Your cute." I said,turning my head and facing forward.

I heard him mumble a 'ditto' but I ignored it,focusing on the teacher. Who says ditto anymore? The thought made me chuckle quietly,maybe this could be one boy I don't stay away from.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for reading,I really appreciate it!
And thank you to all of the people who commented:
Alexander Gaskarth;
CreateYourDreams
nathaliie

I really appreciate the comments!
I hope you guys are liking the story so far and continue commenting!

♥Comment & Subscribe♥