Status: Comment? I give cookies?

Eternity.

Twelve;

The next day at school was a field trip to a museum.. Aurora, Jack and Ava were the only ones out of the friend group that were actually going. Which meant Aurora had to sit there while they made out constantly.

“Babe.. You know I’ll try and get away with you as much as I can.. It’s just going to be a bit harder.” He said as they stood around a secluded corner of the school. Aurora’s back was to the wall with Jack in front of her, his hood up so no one recognised him.

“I.. I just don’t think I can stand watching you two make out all day..” Aurora whispered softly and Jack sighed as he rubbed his nose against hers.

“You know I’ll probably try not too.. I have to almost force myself to kiss her.” He said with a soft chuckle and Aurora sighed as he cuddled into his chest from the cold. They heard the coach pull up and people starting to board so they quickly made their way to the group of people. Once they were all boarded onto the coach, they instantly took seats next to each other. Ava and Jack somewhere in the middle and then Aurora was in front of them on her own.

“So, Aurora, How are you and Zack doing?” Ava asked with a smile and Aurora smiled back softly, Stealing glimpses at Jack’s reaction as they talked about the subject.

“Were doing okay. I love Zack with all my heart, He’s a really great guy.” She explained and Ava grinned as Jack’s face held a sad frown. She didn’t mean to hurt him but.. It had to be said.

“Just like how I feel about Jacky.” She cooed making Aurora gag mentally. She attempted to kiss Jack on the cheek but he backed away slightly, leaving her pouting in mid air. As her eyes were closed he smiled softly over at Aurora and she smiled back, feeling the usual flutter of butterflies in her tummy. Ava opened her eyes to see Jack sitting further away from her than usual, and she scowled softly before sitting back in her seat. After around half an hours awkward silence with the couple, Jack groaned and stood up.

“I’m sitting next to Rora.” He muttered in annoyance and Ava shrugged as she continued to stare out of the window absentmindedly. He took a seat next to the redhead and smirked at her softly. “Why, hello there.” He said with a chuckle and Aurora rolled her eyes softly as she ruffled up his perfectly messy hair. He made up a quick excuse to hold her hand and smiled lazily as he picked her hand up, examining the ring on her middle finger.

“I see what your doing Barakat.” She whispered into his ear quietly as she properly gripped onto his hand, her fingers entwined with his.

“Do you know.. Skittles are apparently made from crushed beetles shells.” Jack said randomly as he pulled a big packet of skittles from his pocket. Aurora quickly stole them and opened up the bag.

“Who gives a fuck, their yummy.” She said with a shrug as she shoved a few in her mouth. Jack narrowed his eyes playfully at her as he snatched the bag from her fingers.

“No one steals my skittles.” He said childishly with a small frown, but that soon turned into a grin. He spun around quickly to see that Ava had fallen asleep. “Sitting next to you is going to make this trip a whole lot more fun..”

------

Once the coach finally got to it’s destination, everyone piled out of the giant bus.

“Thank fuck!” Jack screamed as he stretched out his arms and legs. “My ass was starting to go numb.” He whined as he rubbed the his ass through the denim of his jeans.

“I think everyone’s was Jack.” Aurora stated with a sigh as she finished off the last of the skittles that were in the bag. He rolled his eyes softly as he wrapped an arm around her shoulder softly. It looked like a friendly gesture to everyone else but the sparks that flew when they hugged were unseen by their peers. Jack sighed softly as Ava jumped off the bus, running over to him in an instant.

“Why the fuck are you deserting me? You know your being really off with me lately and I fucking hate it Jack!” The fiery blonde screamed as she approached the lanky boy. “I apologise for doing this in front of you Aurora. But it’s really pissing me off!” She shouted, aiming the last part towards Jack.

“I’m gonna.. Leave you two to talk honey. I’ll be out of your hair.” Aurora said with a polite smile as she moved away from the couple. Faint muffles of shouts where heard as Aurora made her way over to the other students. She saw one girl she knew, Carmen and she walked towards her. “Hey Carmen.” She said happily with a smile and Carmen returned it as she gave Aurora a small hug.

“Hey Rora.” She said as they pulled away. “Long time no speak.” She said with a soft chuckle and Aurora nodded her head, agreeing.

“You know.. Been busy with those numb nuts.” She said as she pointed towards the couple fighting and rolled her eyes softly.

“They arguing again? They’ve been at it a lot lately.” She said with a soft sigh as she looked over at the annoyed couple. “I think their on the verge of breaking up. Truth is, I think Jack’s got someone else.” She whispered and Aurora’s heart had immediately picked up speed. People could tell he was cheating..? It was only a matter of time till they figured out who with..

“You think?” She asked as she faked interest. “He hasn’t told me about anyone else. Maybe he’s just getting irritated by her..” Aurora said with a soft shrug as she fiddled with her fingers.

“Hmm, maybe.” She said with a small smile as she tried to pay attention to the teacher. “Hey, can I sit with you guys on the way home? I’m all on my own and I noticed there was only three of you.” She said and Aurora smiled at the thought of company.

“Of coarse you can silly! The company would be nice. I sat on my own for most of the trip. Then they started arguing and Jack came and sat next to me.” She explained with a soft sigh as the couple came back over to the group, not looking happy at all. “You okay guys?” Aurora asked in concern and they both huffed.

“No, Were not. Jack can go fuck himself.” Ava said bitterly as she walked off.

“It’s better than fucking you!” He screamed at her as he crossed his arms over his chest. A few people snickered and Aurora was one of them. Aurora wrapped her arms around him and gave him a tight hug.

“Calm down.” She said with a small chuckle as she let go of him. They made their way into the old building and groaned as they saw the millions of things they had to look at. Jack wrapped his arm around Aurora’s shoulder and dragged her around parts of the exhibit.

“Fuck this.” He said with a chuckle before pulling the redhead out of the nearest fire exit.

“I don’t think we should be out here..” Aurora giggled as he pushed her up against the outside wall.

“You know you’d rather be out here than in there.” He whispered seductively as he attached his lips to hers hungrily. She kissed back with just as much force, making the lanky boy smile. “I don’t think I can handle being with Ava anymore.. She’s doing my fucking head in!” He exclaimed with a groan as he pressed his forehead against hers. Aurora shrugged softly as she ran a hand through his soft hair.

“You do what you feel is right.. If you don’t want to be with her then don’t.” She said as she thought about the consequences. People would end up finding out about them.. And then blame Aurora for the break-up. “But, if you do we still won’t be able to get together for a while.” She said and he pouted softly.

“How come..” He whined childishly and Aurora half smiled at his cuteness.

“Because, I’m still with Zack and I don’t want your break-up to be blamed on me.” She explained and he nodded his head softly as he placed his forehead back against hers.

“Jack-” They heard and the voice came to a sudden stop. They looked to their right to see Carmen, Her mouth hung low as she looked at the pair. She came fully out of the doorway, shutting the door behind her. “What the hell?” She asked with a visible smile, instantly showing she wasn’t pissed.

“Erm.. We can explain?” Aurora asked with a nervous chuckle. “We’ve been secretly going out for about a week..” She explained and Carmen smiled as she wrapped her arms around the pair.

“Wow, you make such a better couple than you did with Ava.” She said with a small chuckle. “I had a hunch that you were with someone else Barakat, but I had no idea it was Aurora.” She said in shock. He shrugged softly as he pressed his lips to mine again.

“I better go find Ava.. Bye Baby.” He said and with that he left back through the fire exit.

“Wow Rory. Good for you guys.” Carman said and Aurora couldn’t help but smile.

“I really like him.. You can’t say anything to anyone Cam. I trust you with this.” Aurora said seriously and Carmen nodded her head in understanding.

“Don’t worry, Honey. I won’t say a word.” She promised as she pulled Aurora into her arms.

“Thank you so much.” Aurora muttered into Carmen’s shoulder as they hugged. “You’re a great friend.” Aurora said as she pulled away. They made their way inside the building and instantly started looking around again.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'M SO SORRY! D: I haven't updated in forever and I hope you all forgive me for it. Had Major writers block but I'm slowly getting over it. :)
Comment/Subscribe?