Status: Comment? I give cookies?

Eternity.

Definition;
Eternity.
   
1.
infinite time; duration without beginning or end.
2.
eternal existence, especially as contrasted with mortal life: the eternity of god.
3.
Theology . the timeless state into which the soul passes at a person's death.
4.
an endless or seemingly endless period of time: We had to wait an eternity for the check to arrive.
5.
eternities, the truths or realities of life and thought that are regarded as timeless or eternal.


This is how you feel as a child. You feel as if you'll live for all eternity when, in reality that is not possible. As Aurora Michelle Adams realised this when she was around the age of thirteen years old. She realised that life didn't go on forever. She realised this when she moved to Maryland, Baltimore and attended Dulaney High School. She had to make new friends, Had to join a new click and she hated it, making friends was not her thing. What she hated even more was the three boys that attended that school, The three boys that made her life living hell for Three years. She hated the three with all her being. The three boys where Alex Gaskarth, Jack Barakat and Rian Dawson.

-------------------