Status: Comment? I give cookies?

Eternity.

Eleven;

The next few days were.. Uncomfortable. Zack and Aurora where getting closer and that meant that it was also getting harder for Aurora to carry on her little 'fling' with Jack. Momentarily she was sat in maths at school with Jack to her right. His hand was placed lightly on her leg under the table, rubbing light circles on the bare skin. They had already tried to stop their antics but.. They failed miserably. The sexual chemistry was hard to miss. Well, everyone could see it apart from Ava and Zack. They still had no idea that their partners were secretly going off behind their backs. Jack's hand ventured a little further up her leg but she grabbed his hand in it’s tracks.

“Nice try.” She whispered quietly with a small laugh and Jack huffed softly as he moved his hand back down her leg and continued drawing circles. The movement was soothing and Aurora sighed softly as she rested her head on his shoulder. He rested his head on top of hers and closed his eyes softly. The teacher was just rambling on as usual and neither of them were listening.

“Earth to Mr Barakat and Miss Adams?” Mr McNally shouted and they both shot up instantly. “Is there a reason your both sleeping in my class?” He asked, his voice showing annoyance.

“Sir, We weren’t aslee-” Jack said but was cut off by the teacher scowling at them.

“Just get out of my class, Both of you.” He said with a huff and they both shrugged softly as they grabbed what they needed before heading out of the classroom. They pulled their hoods up over their heads and shut the door behind them. Once they were outside properly, Jack didn’t hesitate on pushing Aurora up against the brick wall.

“Your going to be the death of me Aurora Adams.” He said with a slight chuckle and the red head smirked as she softly nibbled on his lip. Their relationship for the minute was purely lust. They may have liked each other but.. Nothing too serious.. Yet. He tugged on her hand softly and they made their way out of the building. They walked up a grassy bank that lead to the school field and sat behind a big tree out of the way of everything. Jack sat down first and pulled Aurora down in-between his legs so her back was against his chest. He softly kissed down her neck and she leaned into his touch.

“We shouldn’t be doing this.. Should we?” Aurora asked sadly and Jack sighed as he buried his head into her neck, his arms wrapped a little tighter around her waist, As though he was scared of her running away.

“And? I really don’t care. Let them find us together.” He said with a shrug and Aurora sighed as she looked up into his deep brown eyes.

“You know we can’t let them find us together.. It will be bad for both of us.. I care about Zack a lot and I’m not willing to lose that with him just yet. Just like you and Ava.” She said with a soft sigh as she took one of his hands in hers and pressed tender kisses to the back of it. She span around and once she was fully turned she pressed her lips gently to his. He was shocked at first but soon started kissing back. Their lips moved in sync and Aurora wrapped her arms around his neck as he pulled her into his lap.

“I’m.. starting to have second thoughts about Ava..” He whispered and Aurora’s eyes widened as she looked at him.

“You said we wouldn’t let this interfere with our actual relationships!” She shouted and Jack sighed sadly as he buried his head in her long, crimson hair.

“I.. I can’t help it. I like you and I like her..” He muttered as he leaned back against the sturdy trunk of the tree. “I’m not going to end the relationship with her though. Cause I know I can never have you fully.” He said with a shrug and Aurora sighed softly as she kissed his cheek.

“We should have never have got into this Jack. We’re going to end up hurting people.. I think we should stop.” She said sadly and Jack’s eyes widened as he sat up properly, his hands still loosely around her waist.

“N-.. But why? Why do we have to stop what we have? Your not even going out with Zack!” He exclaimed and Aurora had to bite her lip. Zack had asked her to be his girlfriend that night after the beach.. And she said yes.

“Erm.. Actually… I do.” She said awkwardly and Jack’s eyes widened even more.

“So.. You were doing all this with me.. And you still said yes to him?” He asked, His facial expression contorting into one of confusion.

“Jack, you can’t say anything.” Aurora replied in annoyance. “You’ve been dating that girl for ages and your still fucking about with me.” She said and he sighed in defeat. She was right. He’d been in a relationship with Ava for a year.. And now he was throwing all that away for Aurora.

“True..” He muttered as he let the redhead go. She stood up from her place on his lap and took a seat beside him. “So you want to stop all this.. And be friends?” He asked for confirmation and Aurora nodded her head hesitantly.

“Wouldn’t you prefer that?..” She asked and Jack stayed still for a moment before shaking his head.

“To be honest.. No I wouldn’t.. I like what we’ve got.. Whether it’s wrong or not.” He explained with a shrug as he ran a hand through his hair. “Rora, We aren’t going to get caught. I can assure you.” He said sadly and Aurora sighed as she too leaned against the tree.

“Jack, Alex and Rian already know. They can fucking sense the sexual tension. It’s not long till Ava and Zack find out too..” She whispered and let out a sharp gasp as she felt his warm lips on her neck. She couldn’t deny it, it felt amazing. “Honey, stop it. Don’t get me worked up at school.” She said with a soft groan and he smirked against her skin. She knew why he was doing this. He was doing it so she’d forget about everything and kiss him. And it worked. She pressed her lips to his roughly and he chuckled into the kiss, knowing he’d won.

“I knew you couldn’t resist me.” He chuckled and Aurora rolled her eyes softly with a small smile.

“You’re the one that tried to turn me on!” She exclaimed with a soft chuckle as she fell back into his arms. As much as they hated to admit it, they had each other wrapped around their little fingers. They liked each other way too much to let each other go. But Jack still didn’t know a deep, dark secret about Aurora.. No one knew her secret. And if the secret wasn’t enough to kill everything that they had.. Then nothing would..

“Well.. I can’t help myself..” He whispered with a soft blush and Aurora smiled softly before standing up.

“I think I’m gonna head to dinner.” She said as the bell rang loudly. Jack nodded in agreement and they quickly made their way to the dining hall.

“Hey babe.” Zack said as he pulled the red head into his arms. She melted into his embrace, feeling slightly dirty from being in Jack’s arms moments earlier. She saw Jack staring at them sadly but brushed the looks off. She smiled softly and walked with him towards their usual table. As soon as they sat down, Zack’s lips were on hers. She didn’t protest much. She liked his kisses, But.. They weren’t Jack’s.. Aurora shuffled uncomfortably in her seat as Jack stared at her from across the table. Until Ava came running into the hall, screaming like a little child.

“Jacky!” She screamed as she practically flung herself at him. He looked taken back but soon wrapped his arms around her. “I've missed you all day.” She said with a pout and everyone rolled their eyes softly as they started small talk between themselves. Everyone was getting fed up of Ava and her clinginess. Especially Aurora and Jack. She parched herself on his knee and smiled brightly at everyone. “Hey Rora!” She exclaimed loudly and Aurora smiled politely at the girl she’d become acquaintances with.

“Hey Ava.” She said back before kissing Zack lightly on the cheek.

“Aren’t you getting anything to eat babe?” Zack asked with a small smile and Aurora shook her head softly.

“Nah, I’m not hungry babe.” She said as Zack stood up.

“Well I’m going with the guys. I’ll see you two in a minute.” He said and with that they all left. Leaving Jack and Aurora alone again.

“Are you trying to make me jealous?” Jack asked in annoyance and Aurora looked at him, her brows burrowed in confusion.

“What the hell are you talking about?” She asked in confusion and he scoffed lightly as he leaned back on the plastic back of the chair.

“Your purposely making out with him in front of me to make me jealous. It’s fucking sad.” He said and now it was Aurora’s turn to scoff.

“So you can make out with your girlfriend, But I can’t make out with my boyfriend?” She asked in disbelief and he sighed softly as he placed his head in his hands.

“Sorry.. You know I get jealous..” He said with another soft sigh as he ran his hands through his hair. Aurora groaned as she turned her head away from him. He moved from his place so he was now sat beside her. He put his arm around her in what would seem to be a friend like manner to the others. When they secretly knew it was something more. “I like you a lot.. You know why I get jealous.” He whispered quietly and Aurora nodded softly as she took his hand in hers under the table. She couldn’t stay mad at him, it just wasn’t possible. Soon enough everyone else was back and sat down at the table. Jack was still to Aurora’s right, Their hand secretly still attached as they talked to the people around them. They both wondered the same thing.. How long would it stay a secret?