Sequel: Tell Me Lies
Status: Completed! :O

Tell the Truth

I Was Happy, With You

While the preacher said his words, my mother's body was being placed into the hole.

"She is in god's hands now," I muted out the preachehrs words and threw a white rose to my mother's coffin. Paul's hand grabbed mine and he kissed my temple. I felt Embry's hand on my shoulder and I looked up towards him; His face stained with dried tears and he nodded approvingly to me and Paul. I dropped Paul's hand and hugged Embry.

"I miss her, Ess." He whispered

"I do too." I whispered holding him tighter.

"Now I have to get another doctor to...check my body." I stiffled a laugh, I knew he was serious but Embry can be funny anytime.

"Let's hope its a hot doctor." I mummbled onto his chest, his chest rippled with chuckles. I looked up at him and smiled. He smiled back and kissed my forehead then pulled me away and nudged me towards Paul.

"Your man is glaring at me, you better tell him the truth; I can't wait to be with you honey pops." Embry joked loud enough so Paul can hear. Paul heard what Embry said and sneered towards him; talk about jealousy.

"Paul," I snaped my finger infront of his face and Paul soon was facing me.
"Embry was joking; He's like my brother, calm down." I rubbed his torso and stood on my toes to kiss his neck.

"I've waited too long to have someone else take you away." He stated, kissing my temple.

"No one is going to take me away."

"Seth?" He questioned

I groaned lowly and looked around us, obviously the guys were listening but they were focusing on the preacher.

"Not now." I stated poking his shoulder. Paul grabed my hand while I focused on the preachers words.

"May she rest in peace." He ended, the others agreed and they all one by one threw flowers in the whole. My mother is officialy dead. A tear escaped my face and I attempted to wipe it off but Paul griped on my other hand and leaned in to kiss the tears away.

"I'm here." He whispered and I wraped my arms around him " I always will be." He whispered into my ear once we held onto each other.

"Promise?"

"Forever and Always will I be there for you, Esther, I promise." He cuped my face and pecked my lips.

"Paul," Jacob's deep voice broke up apart. "Sam needs you, now." Jacob's voice was demand and serious. They had a secret conversation with their eyes and Paul quickly left me with a kiss on the cheek.

"What's going on?" I quickly grabbed Jacob's arm before he left and asked. Jacob turned to me and smiled softly.

"Nothing." He lied, I knew he was lying.

"Don't lie to me Jacob." I said looking into his dark brown eyes.

"It's just something Sam needs to ask." He shurged and ruffled my hair and left.

Urg, why are they keeping things from me?

My aunt Liz threw a red rose into the hole and walked up to me with a solf smile.

"Be safe, honey; if you need me, i'll still be in Florida." I hugged her tightly.

"I knew you two would end up together." Aunt Liz said softly

"How?"

"It was just how he had always looked at you, and how he was always there for you."

"Did you think my mom would've like us together?" She laughed and brushed hair away from my face.

"I think the most approved person of you two, would've been your mom."
Before I could've asked.

"She knew Paul loves you, She knew you love Paul; She had always told me that she couldn't wait to see you two together, for christmas and thanksgiving."
I smiled and hugged Liz.

"I still can't wait to see you too for christmas and thanksgiving." I laughed and nodded.

"We'll visit you and the family." Aunt Liz smiled and hugged me once more and walked to her car. I waved towards my aunt and uncle as they dove off and found the cemetery keeper putting soil in the hole.

"It must be hard for you, huh?" I turned around and found Seth looking nice in a black dress shirt.

"Isn't it hard for you?" I shakingly asked. Seth steped closer to me and leaned down to wipe a tear off my face, which made me realize that I was crying.

"Of course it is. Your hurting because of it." he whispered softly. A familiar sent of his made me feel calm, I softly smiled.

"Congrats on you and Paul," Seth started looking at me with sad eyes, somewhat of puppy eyes. "Im glad he's there for you, you need to be happy."
I sniffed and wiped more tears.

"I was happy, with you."

"But he makes you happier, I can see it; I hurts alot but I have to move on."
My heart droped and I was heart broken because of hurting him. I ran into his arms and hugged him tightly.

"You'll find a girl so perfect for you, that you'll forget about hurting, trust me."
I whispered looking up at him. Seth smiled and let me go.

"People are going to think the wrong thing." I let go of him also and smiled at him.

"Thank you, Esther." He said, grabbing my hand and kissing it softly.

"Your welcome, Seth." I tip toed to his face and kissed his cheek. We both smiled.

"Seth," Sam's deep voice entered our conversation, I glanced at him, that's weird. His button up shirt was buttoned wrong and his pant pockets were inside out.

"Lets go." He demanded grabbing Seth's forearms.

"Bye." I smiled, Sam gave me a glare and dragged Seth into the woods.

"Why are they always going into the woods?" I questioned, starting my way over there.

"Est." Emily soon blocks my view of the woods and trails me towards a group of ladies. They all started talking about shoes, I inwardly rolled my eyes and took a deep breath.

This is going to be a long afternoon.