Sequel: Tell Me Lies
Status: Completed! :O

Tell the Truth

Wake Up

[Esther}
"I won't give up, Esther." Paul's lips touch mine and we lay on the ground, by the sun set.
"I love you, forever and always I will be there for you" he whispered again. He rubs on the side of my body, staring at me, like I am a piece of heaven. "I love you, Paul." I whispered right before he starts kissing me again


"Hello, my wonderful, imprint." I wake up to the sound of another voice. A voice I've never heard before.

"Who are you?!" I scream, looking at a fairly young man, with light brown hair and blue eyes, his jaw bone is wide and his eye brows are thick.

"I am Lucas." he walks over to the bed I'm laying on and grabs my hand and kisses it.

"Where's Paul?!" I yell again, he arches a thick eye brow and smirks, I drop my hand from his.

"I have no idea, mi amor."

"Where am I?" I snapped looking around the wooden room, the floors were wood, the furniture was wooden, this is freaking me out.

"Nevada." he states out simply

"What?" I yell out, get up Esther, this is a dream.

"Nevada?" I yell again stepping out of the bed and soon infront of Lucas.

"Love, I cannot simply let you leave, I've been waiting for you for a while."

"You don't even know my name."

"Esther, you live in La-Push, lost your mother, and so on."

"Don't talk to me! I need to leave!" I yelled walking out of the door, and into a hallway, filled with more doors.

"What the hell?"

"Esther," Lucas grabs my hand, his warmth reminds me of Paul. I gasp as I look at him, he called me his imprint, he's super warm.

"Y-Your a werewolf?" I question, already knowing the answer.

"Yes." His eyes brighten, and he steps closer to me, instantly I step back and break away from his touch. That's why I'm here? That's why I'm away from Paul, away from the last part of my family? WAKE UP!

"I-I'm your imprint?" I shakingly asked.

"Yes." He whispered reaching out for me.

"Take me back home." I quietly demanded after sliping away from his reach.

"I cannot let you leave, Esther." I looked into his ocean eyes and started to cry.

"Why not?" My voice is weaker, I need to see Paul.

"Because you're my love, and I know you will love me one day." He grabs my face to look at him and he wipes the tear away. I only want Paul.

"I can tell you love the other wolf that imprinted on you, what's his name?"

"Paul." I whispered his name, just calling his name wants me to escape.

"I can do so much better than him, Esther, I can give you things he never could give you, I could satisfy you, I could make you love me."

"You can't just make someone love you, I love Paul, not you and nothing can change that!" I yelled walking away from him, this isn't a dream.

"You love the mutt that did this to you?" He points to my cheek, and I instantly remeber what he's pointing at, the bruise Paul gave me. I look down, he wouldn't know, he doesn't know how much I love Paul.

"Esther, you're never going to see him again." He holds me from behind and I look at him.

"What do you mean?" I ask quietly

"I will never let you look for him, let you leave for him."

"But you can't stop Paul from looking for me, I am his imprint too." I snapped.

"I can try." His calm voice startled me, if I snaped at Paul like this, he would shake and run off. Paul would've yelled at me, but Lucas just took it, without getting mad.

"Let me show you my mansion, please." I look at him and cry, walking away from him.

"Leave me alone." I whisper, going back into the room I left then shut the door.

I'll never see Paul again, I'll never tell him I love him ever again, he doesn't know how much I wanted to forgive him in the woods. I sob once again, falling onto the bed. I miss him so much, just the thought of never being able to wake up with him, makes me want to kill myself. I can't stay here, I wish this was a dream.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay so this chapter bored me, I'm sorry if it bored you, I predict Lucas' face very georgeous, anybody have pictures?

Oh, and THANK YOU FOR GIVING ME TEN STARS! One Hundred subscribers! [: I Love You!