‹ Prequel: 16 and Pregnant
Status: Senior Year + Summer Break= Summer Reading List for English AP. I will try to update as often as I possibly can. :)

Teen Mom

Ten: Secret’s out

Ten: Secret’s out

-Andrea’s POV-

It’s been four days since that test, and I still haven’t talked to Matt. I went to see the doctor yesterday, and it turns out I really am pregnant. Oh God I’ve screwed up again. How do I always manage to screw up my life? I sighed as I watched my son play on the slide in the playground at my apartment complex.

He smiled and laughed and it warmed my heart. God, I hope Matt doesn’t drive the seven hours it takes to get here. Let him stay in Huntington Beach.

I turned around when I heard a car pulled up and a door slam. It was Matt. “Shit! Now’s he’s pissed.”

“Andrea, why haven’t you answered my calls?”

“Matt, please not here, okay.” I scooped Jacoby up into my arms and carried him inside with Matt following behind me. I took him to my room and set him on the bed. “Now baby, I need you to stay in here okay, baby.”

“Okay.”

I kissed his cheek then closed the door before walking into my kitchen. I poured myself a glass of grape juice then turned to face Matt. “I know you’re probably wondering why I haven’t answered my phone or returned any of your calls.”

“You’re damn right! Is something wrong, is everything okay? Are you pregnant, Andrea?”

I sighed and hopped up on the counter. “Yes, I saw the doctor yesterday, and he confirmed it.”

Matt sighed and placed both hands on the counter. He put his head down and sighed, “Fuck, fuck, fuck!”

“I’m sorry, Matt.” I could feel the tears sliding down my face. I looked down and let the tears fall freely.

“Shit, Andrea, I’m sorry. I didn’t mean it. I’m just shocked that’s all. This came at me as a surprise, babe.” Matt put himself in between my legs and lifted my chin. He kissed my cheeks, my eyes, my nose, and finally my lips. “I’m going to be here for our baby whether you want me or not. It’s half mine too, and I’ll help you.”

“We can’t be together, Matt. I would need to know and be sure that you’re with me because you love me and not just for the baby. I don’t want another repeat of what happened last time.”

Matt sighed, “Andrea, no, I never meant what I said last time, I was confused, and upset, and just said to be saying it. It was a mistake, a stupid one, and I am so sorry for it.”

“It’s okay, but still Matt. I want to know that if this is love between us that it’s real. Until then I can’t be anything more than the woman who is carrying your kid. I’m sorry, Matt. But I can’t handle having my heart broke again.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey, sorry it's so short, but it'll have to hold you over until I'm not busy. i have less than two weeks of my Junior year left, and a ton of work, so please bare with me.
<3 Alexis