‹ Prequel: 16 and Pregnant
Status: Senior Year + Summer Break= Summer Reading List for English AP. I will try to update as often as I possibly can. :)

Teen Mom

Eleven: Hurt

Eleven: Hurt

-Andrea’s POV-

It hurt my heart to tell Matt that I could be nothing more than his “baby mama”. But even though it stung like a bitch, it had to be done. I will not open my heart to him only to have it broken again. I refuse. I sighed as I sat on the couch watching TV. I told Matt no to a relationship, two months ago, and I haven’t really seen him since, but he’s on tour so it’s perfectly understandable.

Everyday since he left he’s had vases upon vases of flowers sent to my house. I feel like I’m running a flower shop! Matt has called every night before Jacoby and I go to bed. Just thinking of the sweet calls and text messages from Matt brings a smile, as well as a blush, to my face.

I felt like a little girl again, N’Sync’s “No Strings Attached” was on and I was singing along with it. I had this album when I was seven. I got up and began dancing around my apartment as “Space Cowboys” came on. Jacoby came out of his room and danced around the apartment with me. I smiled as Jacoby held on to my small baby bump as he danced. He was always holding it; his excuse was, “I don’t want it to fall out. I need to make sure it’s still there.”

Tired, I sat down to catch my breath. I held my baby bump as I rubbed it in a circular motion. I jumped when I heard my front door open. I turned around and locked eyes with Matt. “Hey.”
He smiled and waved back before preparing to catch Jacoby who was running at full speed towards him. “Daddy’s home!”

I smiled as I watched them interact with one another. I got up from the couch, turned down the music, then went to the kitchen. I felt arms wrap around me and looked down to see colorful arms.

“I missed you.”

“I missed you too.” I turned around in his arms and hugged him. “So how was it?”

“It was fun, but I’m just glad to be home.” Matt grabbed a beer and sat down. He had this strange look on his face.

“Why are you looking at me like that”, I asked.

“I’m selling my house.”

“Huh.”

“I’m selling my house and I’m going to get an apartment here in San Francisco.”

“Why would you do that”, I asked.

“To be close to you”, he looked at me.

I sighed at his words. He had to know what his words did to me. For the past two months I’ve had to restrain myself from jumping on a plane and surprising him at a show by kissing him on stage. I ran my fingers through my hair and sat down. “What are you doing to me, Matt?”

He looked at me and smiled, “I’m trying to win you back, Andrea.”

I sighed again and got up. “I’m going to bed.” I walked to my room and shut the door. After changing into my pajamas and getting in the covers I prayed. “Dear God…help me out here. What should I do? He’s trying to win me back…and it’s working.”
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sorry it's so short, I'l try better next time, but I'm going through some shit. :(