‹ Prequel: 16 and Pregnant
Status: Senior Year + Summer Break= Summer Reading List for English AP. I will try to update as often as I possibly can. :)

Teen Mom

Nine: That eggo is preggo, this aint no etch ‘n sketch

Nine: That eggo is preggo, this aint no etch ‘n sketch

-Andrea’s POV-

“Hey, Andrea, are you okay?” Chloe waved her hand in front of my face.

I snapped out of my thoughts and looked up at Chloe. “Huh?”

“I asked if you were okay, you zoned out on me.”

“Oh, um yeah, I’m fine.”

“No you’re not now spill!” She crossed her legs and placed her chin in her hands. I sighed. “Okay, yesterday, I slept with Matt, on this couch that we’re sitting on.”

“Oh my God!” Chloe jumped. “Wait, wait, and wait! Please tell me you two weren’t idiots, and you used a condom?”

I stopped to think…oh fucking shit!

-Matt’s POV-

I was hanging with the guys drinking a few beers when Andrea’s name came up in the conversation.

“So um, you saw yesterday when you went to see Jacoby, how’d that go”, Jimmy asked.
“Um, it went good”, I said and took a sip of my beer.

“You’re hiding something”, said Zacky.

“No, I’m not, why would I be hiding anything”, I defended as I heard my voice go up an octave, shit. I took another sip of my beer.

“Well if you’re not hiding anything, then why do you keep taking a drink out of your beer every time you finish a sentence, ever though that bottle has been empty for like five minutes”, Brian smirked.
I looked down at my bottle and it was empty, bone dry. I sighed.

“What happened, Matt, and tell us the truth”, said Johnny.

“We fucked on the couch”, I mumbled.

“Wait you mean, my favorite couch, the one I always sit on”, asked Jimmy.

“Yup”, I said popping the “p”.

“Ah man, why?” Jimmy whined.

“Well at least tell me you two used a condom, ‘cause I don’t think Val will be happy if she ends up pregnant again.”

“Val and I split up almost a week ago.”

“Answer the question, Matt, did you use a condom, yes or no”, Zacky demanded.

I put my head in my hands and groaned. “No, we didn’t.”

“Ah, fuck, you’d think you would’ve learned after you got her pregnant the first time”, Brian mumbled.

“You better go get her checked out, otherwise you’re going to be paying child support on two babies.”

-Andrea’s POV-

“Well, what the fuck does it say”, Chloe hissed as she bounced in anticipation.

I marched over to the fireplace and threw the stick in the fire as the tears rolled freely down my face. This cannot be fucking happening!

“You’re eggo is preggo huh?”

“And this aint no etch n’ sketch either.” I collapsed onto the floor and cried. Things were just starting to get good. Matt and I could have probably took things slow and worked our relationship back up, if he finds and out and wants to get back with me, he might only be doing it for the baby. He’s going to feel obligated to do it.

Chloe held me as I cried into her shoulder. I heard my cell phone ring “Dear God.” I knew it was Matt, that’s the ring tone I had for him, I can’t talk to him now, I just can’t, I’ll slip and say that I’m pregnant. He can’t find out, he just can’t!

“Chloe, what do I do?”

Chloe held me tighter and kissed my hair, “This time, I honestly don’t know babe.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry, it's so short guys, but I'll try to make the next one longer.
<3 Alexis