‹ Prequel: 16 and Pregnant
Status: Senior Year + Summer Break= Summer Reading List for English AP. I will try to update as often as I possibly can. :)

Teen Mom

Two: Take the money

Two: Take the money

-Matt’s POV-

I tossed and turned all night thinking of Andrea. I know I really fucked things up a year ago. I had left to clear my head and think things through, because the reason why I got with Andrea was because I thought I had to for our son. But the more I thought about it, the more I realized I loved her. But by the time I realized it, it was too late, she was gone. I sighed as I watched Jacoby sleep. My phone rang from the table. I already knew who it was, Val. She had been blowing up my phone all damn day. Val and I aren’t together really, we’re just fuck buddies.

I closed my eyes, hoping to get some much needed sleep, but every time I close my eyes, I see Andrea’s face. First she’s all happy and smiling, and then her expression turns to heartache. Seeing her like that just kills me. Why did I do that to her!

No wait, its her fault, she should have never left. And if she wasn’t so jealous of Val, we’d still be together. Yeah that’s it!

-Andrea’s POV-

I woke up to the sound of Beyonce` CD blaring from the living room. I jump out of bed and run to my living room to see my best friend, Chloe, dancing on my coffee table. I met her in my English and Literature AP class.

“Morning, babe, how was your weekend”, she asked as she jumped from couch to couch.
“It was good, I got all of my homework done with Jacoby out of the house.” I sat down at the coffee table and looked through the pile of bills resting on the polished wood. Rent, electricity, water, cable, cell phone; so many bills, yet not enough money. I guess I can go without cable for a while, I need money for rent, electricity, and water, and the only phone I have is my cell. We also need food, but I spent practically half the food money on Jacoby’s birthday stuff.

Chloe sat down and went through bills before asking me the question I dreaded. “You’re broke aren’t you?”

“I have three hundred dollars to my name. One hundred goes electricity, eighty dollars goes to water, and all I have left is one hundred and twenty dollars! My rent is two-thirty, and I still need to buy food. Chloe I’m screwed.” I began to cry as I sat back on my couch.

“Why didn’t you tell me?”

I looked up to see Matt and Jacoby in the doorway. I looked at the clock and noticed it was one in the afternoon, the same time Matt always brings Jacoby home. I hung my head down in shame.
“I’ll take Jacoby and give him a bath”, said Chloe. She grabbed his diaper bag then took Jacoby back to the bathroom.

“Andrea, why didn’t you tell me you needed money, I’ll help you.” Matt said as he sat down next to me
.
“I can’t ask you for money, Matt. I don’t need to embarrass myself further.” I whined.

“Andrea, we have a son, come on let me help you. Think of it as child support money. I’ll give you money once month, eight hundred dollars a month. That’s enough for rent, utilities, food, gas money, and little things here and there for you and Jacoby.”

“I can’t Matt, no.”

“Andrea, stop being so fucking stubborn”, Matt slammed his fist on the table causing me to yelp and jump away from him. “Andrea, I’m sorry I didn’t mean to scare you.”

I flinched away from him. I felt him try to hug me. I wrapped my arms around myself.

“Andrea, I’m sorry, it’s just, I don’t want to see you and my son thrown out on the street. Please take the money.” He set a wad of money on the coffee table and walked towards the door.

I stood up and threw the money at him. “Take your fucking money, I don’t need it!”

Matt came charging at me; he grabbed me, roughly, by my arms and pressed me, very roughly, against the wall. He drew his fist back; I shut my eyes and waited for him to hit me. I heard a loud crunch and opened my eyes to see his fist through the wall, right by my head.

“Take the fucking money, or I’ll take you to court for custody of him. And you know I’ll win, since you can’t afford to pay your bills.” Matt hissed.

He let go of my arms and slid down the wall. I sobbed as I watched him walk away. Chloe came running towards me with Jacoby in her arms. I held Jacoby close to me, never wanting to let him go. If I didn’t accept support from Matt, he was going to take my son. Man, does it suck being a Teen Mom.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm so happy, I already have subscribers! I hope you guys like the story so far, please comment and tell me what you think.
-Alexis