‹ Prequel: 16 and Pregnant
Status: Senior Year + Summer Break= Summer Reading List for English AP. I will try to update as often as I possibly can. :)

Teen Mom

Four: Barbeque

Four: Barbeque

-Andrea’s POV-

Today was the day of the barbeque, and I had to go, for Jacoby. Once I was dressed, I got him dressed then grabbed his diaper bag. I placed him in his seat in the car then drove to Gary and Kim’s house. We arrived ten minutes later. I picked Jacoby up and carried him inside. The minute we stepped inside people were trying to take Jacoby from me, but Jacoby is a mama’s boy, and wouldn’t leave my arms.

I walked out to the backyard and stood by the doorway watching. As always, the guys were by the grill drinking beer, and their girls were in the pool. Val saw me and tried to run over to Matt but, Leana stopped her.

I rolled my eyes. “Andrea! Jacoby!” Kim yelled as she ran towards us. Matt looked up at me. He had a swollen eye and the areas around his eyes were all red and irritated looking. I had to bite my lip to keep from laughing. I talked with Kim for a while before I walked towards the guys. Jacoby kept pointing at Matt, and I knew he was dying to see him.

“Say hi to daddy, Jacoby”, I smiled. Jacoby smiled before jumping out of my arms and into Matt’s. Matt smiled and kissed his cheek. “I’m throwing a birthday party for Jacoby next week. You can come if you want to.”

Matt stared at me with a hard look for a minute before his face softened and he nodded. “Okay, I’ll be there. Is noon okay?”

I nodded. I went inside to get a drink. I grabbed a soda and sat up on the counter.

“Well look, its Matt ex-whore.”

I turned around to see Val sneering at me. “What’s wrong, Val you don’t like the make over I gave Matt? Or are you still upset that, I had Matt’s kid and you didn’t.”

She shut up after that. She flipped me off and marched away from me. I just laughed. I looked up when Matt came towards me.

“Can we talk?”

I debated in my mind if I should or not. “Okay, but no funny business, I have more pepper spray.” I followed him to his old bedroom.

“I know you probably don’t care, but I really am sorry for what I did. I shouldn’t have threatened you, I shouldn’t have put my hands on you, and I shouldn’t have tried to force you yesterday. I deserved getting sprayed, numerous times might I add, with pepper spray. I’m really sorry, Andrea. And I hope you can forgive me.” He kissed my cheek then left the room.

I licked my lips and sighed. “He doesn’t love you Andrea, he left you. He never loved you.” I wiped the tears from my eyes and went back to the party.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm really bored and thought I post another chapter. So sorry it so short.

Outfit for barbeque:

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=29595814