‹ Prequel: 16 and Pregnant
Status: Senior Year + Summer Break= Summer Reading List for English AP. I will try to update as often as I possibly can. :)

Teen Mom

Six: Tall, dark, and handsome

Six: Tall, dark, and handsome

-Andrea’s POV-

It’s been a month since I saw Matt, and he has been sending me flowers everyday! You want to know what I do with them the minute I get them. I chuck them out into the street and then watch the cars roll over them. HA!

I hear Jacoby cry from my bedroom and run to get him. I scoop him up into my arms and hold him as I try to calm him down. “Shh, baby, shh, what’s wrong baby? Tell mommy what’s wrong.”

“Daddy, dead!” Jacoby screamed
.
“Matt?” I rub his head. “Sweetie, daddy is not dead.”

“Yes, daddy dead!”

“Was it a dream?” Jacoby nods his head. “Why did daddy die?”

“’Cause I no love him; can I see him?”

I looked down at my son’s face and felt my heart break again. I knew it wouldn’t be long before Jacoby wanted to see his father again. And what kind of mother would I be if I refused? I carried Jacoby into the kitchen and poured some juice into his sippy before placing him on the couch. I took out my phone and dialed the one number I knew by heart.

“Hello?”

“Hey, um Matt, could you please come over, Jacoby is crying and he really wants to see you.”

“He does, really?”

I smiled at hearing the surprised excitement in his voice; I’m glad that he actually cares. “Yes, could you please hurry?”

“Um, yeah, it’ll be a minute though I had to errands outside of town, but I can be there in like forty-five minutes. Is that okay?”

“Yeah, just get here soon.” I hung up and looked at Jacoby. “Daddy will be here soon. In the mean time, let’s go to the store and buy stuff to make cookies, okay?”

“Yay!”

I grabbed my purse and keys and we drove to the store. I grabbed a buggy placed Jacoby in the seat and began scouring the aisles for something sweet. I had bent over to grab something off the bottom shelf when someone smacked my ass. I turned around ready to raise all hell up in here when I screamed. “Tony!”

I ran into his arms and wrapped my arms around his neck as he spun me around. “Oh my God, I missed you, Tony!”

“I missed you too. You look good for mom, I’d tap that ass”, Tony laughed.

I blushed. I used to have this humongous crush on Tony, and for him to say that made me feel good. I smiled and went back to Jacoby.

“Hey little man”, Tony smiled as he gave Jacoby a hug. “I remember when you were still in your mommy’s tummy. You made it very hard for me to hug her.”

Jacoby smiled and laughed at Tony’s silly self. As I walked through the store picking up things and throwing them into the cart Tony walked with us and made us laugh and smile. It felt like old times.
I wonder what would have happened if I had told Tony how I felt. I probably wouldn’t have gotten drunk and lost my virginity to a rock star I did not know. I heard my cell phone go off in my pocket and rolled my eyes at whoever was interrupting my time with Tony. “Hello?”

“Hey, um, I’m at your house and you’re not here”, Matt said. “And it just started raining.”

“Oh shit, I’m sorry, Matt I’m coming.” I hung up.

“Are you two still together”, Tony asked with a frown.

“Uh, no he left me actually, for Val, like a year ago.” I walked over to the check out line and placed my things on the conveyer belt.

“I’m sorry. He’s a stupid asshole. Anyone dumb enough to walk out on you just doesn’t deserve you.”

I blushed. Tony sure did know how to make someone feel special.

“Here, give me a call some time, I’d really like it if we could hang out and catch up on lost time; maybe over some coffee or lunch even?”

I smiled. “I’d like that.”

Tony rubbed his thumb across my cheek before pecking me on the lips, like he used to, before leaving the store. I placed my bags in the trunk of my car and went home. I parked my car and had Matt carry Jacoby while I carried the groceries.

They played in the living room with the toys Matt bought in town.

“So what are you all happy about”, Matt asked as he filled Jacoby’s sippy.

“None of your business, Matt. Jacoby missed you, not me, so go back in there and play with your son or leave.” I snapped.

I placed the cookies into the oven and slammed the door. I walked back to my room and sat on the edge of my bed. I came out to get the cookies and sat in the living room, far away from Matt, and did homework while he played with Jacoby.

Finally at about seven-thirty it was time for Jacoby to take a bath and go to sleep. I let Matt do it, since it seemed like he didn’t want to leave Jacoby. Finally at eight-fifteen, Jacoby was knocked out.

“Thanks for letting me come over”, Matt said as he put on his shoes.

“Uh huh.”

“Are you going to talk to me, Andrea?”

“Nope.”

“Andrea, come on, quit being immature.”

I looked up at him. “Me, being immature?”

“I’m sorry I didn’t mean it. Damn it!”

“I’m immature? I’ve raised our son without your help, and I’m immature? I’m trying to finish my senior year while working to pay the bills, and I’m immature? At least I didn’t miss my son’s birthday because I was too busy getting laid! Am I still immature, Matt? Huh, am I?”

“Andrea, calm down, you’re being dramatic.”

The room filled with sound of my hand coming in contact with Matt’s cheek. A bright, red mark the size of my hand glowed against his skin. “Now that’s dramatic. You want to know what else?” I marched over to my door and threw it open. “Get the fuck out of my house, Matthew, since I’m so fucking immature! How’s that for motha fucking dramatic?”

Matt looked down at his feet and walked out the door. I slammed it before he could say anything and sank down to the floor.
♠ ♠ ♠
Wow, I'm really cranking out these chaoter, huh? LOL. Please enjoy, thank you so much for my two favorite people, you know who are :), and to the 34 people who have already subscribed to my story. :)
-Alexis