‹ Prequel: 16 and Pregnant
Status: Senior Year + Summer Break= Summer Reading List for English AP. I will try to update as often as I possibly can. :)

Teen Mom

Seven: Legal baby

Seven: Legal baby

-Andrea’s POV-

The next day I called Tony and set up a date. Now if this had been someone else and not Tony I wouldn’t have suggested that we have the date at my house. But since its Tony, it will okay. We can sit in my living room and catch up on old times. Matt had Jacoby, which is good, now I don’t have to worry about chasing my one year old around the house when I can be focusing on having fun.

I had just baked some cookies so the apartment would smell nice when he got here, and I made his favorite dish too, lasagna. I checked my outfit in the mirror, then ran to answer the door when I heard someone knocking. I opened the door and smiled when I saw Tony standing there. He looked so damn good. He was kind of pale, and had jet black hair, chocolate brown eyes, and snake bites.

“Hey”, he smiled.

“Hey”, I bit my lip as I let him in. I’ve known Tony since forever. We grew up together, used to take baths together, and spent the night at each other’s houses. He was even my first kiss.

We sat down on the couch and ate as we flipped through our yearbook and old photo albums. Tony graduated last year, and was telling me about his job as a tattoo artist. I could not keep my eyes off him. He was so fucking cute.

Tony turned to me and smiled. “What are you thinking about?”

“Us…I mean I don’t regret meeting Matt, because he gave me Jacoby, but I still wonder what if. What if I had just told you that I had the biggest crush on you, and that I wanted to be your girlfriend? Would we still be together? Would I be a normal teenager enjoying my senior year instead of worrying about bills and diapers? Sometimes, I have days where I wish I had never Matt, and I think back on all those times you and I had.” I felt tears pricking my eyes, and voice became thick with tears. “And I wonder…what if.”

Tony wrapped his arms around me and kissed my lips softly. “It’s in the past, babe. Just, think of now. I like you, Andrea, a lot. I always have, and I’m going to be here for you and Jacoby. I’ll love him too as if he was my own. After all I was there before Matt even found out he was going to be a father and I always will be.”

Tony’s mouth came crashing down on mine and I marveled at our lips melded together. I wrapped my arms around his neck and ran the tip of my tongue across his bottom lip. He opened his mouth and I explored. I licked the roof of his mouth causing him moan. I found out he had a tongue piercing which is really sexy.

I tangled my fingers in his hair as he wrapped his arms around my waist and brought me closer to him. He pulled me into his lap and I wrapped my legs around his waist. I never wanted this to stop, but of course it had to. Matt just waltzed into my apartment carrying Jacoby.

“What the fuck?”

I jumped off Tony’s lap. Tony stood up and glared at Matt. “Do you know how to fucking knock, Matt?”

“Who the hell is he, and why is he here?”

“It’s Tony, and that’s none of your fucking business.”

-Matt’s POV-

Tony? Where have I heard that name before? Oh yeah, Andrea’s friend, Tony.

“It is my business when I bring my son back to find you sitting in his lap with your tongue down his throat!”

“No it isn’t, my love life had stopped being your business when you left, remember?”

I had nothing to say to that, she was right. But Tony, really? I brought Jacoby back early so I could talk to Andrea, show her that I do care, and that I’m willing to change. She won’t even talk to me let alone look at me. How am I supposed to show her that I’m a changed man, if she won’t even hear me out?

“Maybe I should go”, Tony mumbled. He kissed Andrea, a lot longer than I would have liked, goodbye before brushing past me and walking out the door.

Andrea took a very tired Jacoby back to her room and laid him down for his nap. I collapsed onto the couch and sighed. I put my head in my hands and rested my elbows on my knees. What am I going to do? I’m losing everything around me. Everything I touch turns to fucking dust, and when I try to make an effort to change no one gives a shit about it.

I felt the couch sink next to me. I looked up and noticed the glare Andrea gave me.

“Why are you still here?”

“I just want to talk, Andrea. That’s all I swear. Just please hear me out, please. I’m begging you, Andrea!”

She sighed and nodded her head. “Well?”

“I’m sorry, for everything, I fucked up a lot of things in my life, and I regret them all. That night that I left; I didn’t plan to leave. I left to clear my head before I said something stupid and made you leave. Why I was at Val’s I don’t fucking know. I just drove there and told her what happened; I thought she was my friend. She just sat there and listened. But she also got me drunk. I passed out and woke up the next morning. I had planned to come right back, I swear it on my life. I didn’t want you to go. I saw the text you sent me and it broke my heart. I blamed Val for the longest. I told her I never wanted to see her again, but of course that didn’t work out.”

I looked up at Andrea to see her crying. “I’m sorry I’m a fuck up, Andrea. You deserve better, I know that. I just wish I had been able to come back before you left so we could have talked things out. Maybe you wouldn’t hate me so much.”

-Andrea’s POV-
I wiped away the tears that fell from my eyes as I listened to Matt. He sighed and stood up. “I still love you, Andrea.” He pecked me on the lips and walked towards the door. Right before he walked out he turned to me and said, “Happy Birthday, Andrea.”

It wasn’t until ten minutes later, after he had left, that I realized today was my eighteenth birthday. The tears fell harder and I couldn’t stop them.

“H-happy birthday to me, happy bi-birthday to me, happy birthday d-day dear Andrea, happy birthday… to me.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Aww, what sad birthday. Poor Andrea. What do you think of Matt's apology? And what about Tony? Speaking of which here is Andrea's outift the sexy Tony.

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=29671566

Image