‹ Prequel: 16 and Pregnant
Status: Senior Year + Summer Break= Summer Reading List for English AP. I will try to update as often as I possibly can. :)

Teen Mom

Eight: Yes, I’m confused, now *** me

Eight: Yes, I’m confused, now fuck me

-Andrea’s POV-

It’s been four days since my date with Tony and my talk with Matt. Is it wrong that instead of thinking of Tony I’ve only thought of Matt? I mean, am I horrible for that? Does that make me a slut, or just confused?

I sighed. I got up and walked over to the window to feel the breeze. Today was an unusually hot day. Jacoby was running around the house in just his diaper, and I was wearing short shorts and a sports bra. I lifted my hair off my neck and pulled into a messy bun at the back of my head. I turned on my radio and turned it up. I swayed my hips as I walked into the kitchen looking for something cool to drink.

“Hello? Is anyone home?”

I looked up at the sound of Matt’s voice, he never does knock, which really pisses me off.

He was wearing a pair of jeans that hung dangerously low on his hips and a Jack Daniels shirt with the sleeves ripped off. He was sweating from the heat, his shirt clung to him and his muscular, tattooed arms…wait what the fuck?

“Daddy!” Jacoby ran into Matt’s arms and smiled as Matt gave him a nig, bear hug. “Daddy, aren’t you hot? Be like me, take off your shirt.”

Oh God! I watched as he pulled his shirt up over his head and muscles gleamed in the sunlight. Hot damn! Matt played around with Jacoby for a few hours while I did some homework. I finally got tired, and the heat was really getting to me. I flung my books to the floor and settled back into the couch, closing my eyes. I had been sitting there for a few minutes when I felt my legs being lifted up and placed back down. I opened my eyes to see that Matt had placed my legs across his lap. His eyes were closed and he had his head tilted back, resting against the back of the couch.
I couldn’t help it. My eyes traveled down to his sculptured chest and abdomen. Why did he have to be so fucking sexy, and why did he have to come over on one of the hottest days?

“Could you stop eye-raping me? If you want me so damn bad, bring your ass over here.” He laughed.

I chuckled, “Haha, you’re fucking hilarious. Where’s my son?”

Our son is taking a nap.” He opened his eyes and finally noticed what I had on. his eyes widened as they roamed my body taking in everything.

“See something you like?”

He nodded, “Hell yeah.”

I rolled my eyes. Why am I flirting with him? Maybe it’s the heat! Yeah, that’s it; the heat is getting to me making me very attracted to Matt. Oh, who the fuck am I kidding, anyone with eyes can see that I want to jump on top of him and take him right now. Is that so wrong? Matt had closed his eyes again. This is a one time thing, I don’t know why I’m doing this, but here it goes.

I sat up and leaned over Matt. I slowly brought my face towards his until my lips touched his. Gently, very gently I pressed my lips to his and felt him kiss me back. He pulled me into his lap and wrapped his arms around me as I wrapped mine around his neck.

“Wait”, Matt held me back so he could look me in the face. “What the hell are you doing? I thought you hated me, Andrea, and now we’re making out!”

“I know.”

“Are you messing with me; is this some kind of joke, do you really want this, are you confused or something?”

“Yes, I’m confused, now fuck me, Matt!”

“You don’t have to tell me twice.”

His mouth came crashing down on mine and he laid me down on the couch as our passionate kissing went farther.