Status: Just Starting

They Encourage Your Complete Cooperation

Hanging Out

 
 Gerard’s P.O.V.
 
I can’t believe Frank’s in my car. My car. This is a dream come true. Almost. What would be even better would be if Mikey wasn’t in here, and if Frank was sitting on my lap making out with me. Ok. So, maybe I should stop thinking about this or else I’m going to hide a really hard problem to conceal. No pun intended. “Hey, Gerard, are you okay?” Oh, shit. Was I getting a hard on? “Uh, what? Oh! I should probably pay attention to the road now. Sorry! Oh, wait! We’re here guys!” We arrived and as we looked out the window you could see a plain house sitting in the midst of similar looking houses all down the road. It doesn’t look like much, but it’s got its charm. We all unloaded out of the car and I could hear giggles coming from frank- which were completely adorable- while Mikey was struggling to get himself out of the car. All we could see were one of his legs that was stuck inside my worn down Subaru XT. It wasn’t a great car, but while other’s had to clean their car all the time, mine was grey so I rarely did anything to it. “Mikey, come on you’re the one who has the house keys! Get out of the fucking car!” I wasn’t yelling, I was more laughing and choking out my words. Mikey began to open his mouth, but as soon as he began to mutter various profanities he collapsed onto the concrete. What great balance that boy has.
 
Luckily walking to the door wasn’t as bad as getting out of the car was for Mikey. He got to the door without so much as falling down, and in a swift movement he pulled his house keys out and unlocked the door. “Our mom won’t be home ‘til around 6:30, so we have time to do whatever.” He smiled when I told him that so I guess it was a good sign. “Yeah, that’s cool. Maybe we could play some video games or something like that…” I smiled and thought to myself that he seemed like the best guy I’ve ever met. He had the perfect combination. Hot, sweet, and loves to play video games. My perfect match. But whatever, I don’t even think he’s gay. He doesn’t look gay at all, but who’s to judge. I wear Misfit tees, converse, and skinny jeans everyday and no one thinks I’m gay, although I’m still a closet case. As we began to walk down the hall, I motioned to the dark stairway leading down to the basement. “It’s my room, I used to sleep upstairs but when I realized that the basement wasn’t that bad, I moved all my stuff down there. It’s a pretty good set up.” I liked it down there, it was nice and comfy. And not at all light. I love the dark, it’s good for drawing and thinking. “That’s awesome! I’ve always wanted to live in a basement, but my mom decided that that wasn’t an option.” I smiled. This kid was so friendly and sweet. Even without seeming to be all that interested in me, he was a good friend. Once we walked through the doorway I saw Frank’s eyes light up and a smile immediately come across his face. “You like the Misfits! And you draw! Your drawings are AMAZING. I can’t believe you didn’t tell me this before! I saw you doodling in class, but I didn’t think it would be like this. These have to be the best I have ever seen.
 
I can’t believe that he liked them that much. “Thanks, it isn’t that great but it’s what I’m working on for college. I’m trying to get into an art college.” After that I looked down because my face was turning a sickening color of scarlet. I usually never got that embarrassed, but I’m guessing that since he was important to me that I would think that his opinion was the most important. Once he was finished looking around I suggested that I put in a game. In the next few minutes all that was heard were profanities and the mangled screams of zombies. “Shit! No! Come on!” I laughed. Frank was getting into this like he was actually going to die instead of begging for another chance to get it right. “Fuck! Get out of the way, they’re coming!” I then heard a loud scream coming from the stairwell and a shriek coming from Frank. Not only did he have a girly giggle, but also a girly scream. “Frank! Calm down, it can’t be that bad.” I opened the door and saw Mikey roll into my room. “OW!” What the fuck was Mikey doing? “What happened?” He was always doing something that resulted into him hurting himself without trying to. Running into walls, slamming face first into the ground, and the always obvious tripping over his own feet. What a nerd. Like I should be talking. “I was just wondering if I could play video games with you guys until I have to leave for my bass lesson. It’s really boring and I don’t have any homework.” I nodded quickly and gave him my controller.
 
After a few hours and multiple video games, Mikey had to leave to go to his bass lesson. “Finally! Now that he’s gone we can break out the scary movies!” He smiled. “I love scary movies! Can we watch Texas Chainsaw Massacre? I love that one!” That’s my favorite movie! He is so perfect! “Sure, I love that movie!” As soon as I popped into the DVD player and turned of the lights I felt Frank move closer to me. It felt right. Like all my troubles were far away and I could just be myself. I liked this. As we watched the bodies lay limp on the floor, I could’ve sworn that Frank whimpered and I put my arm around him so that he would be comforted. “Thanks,” he whispered. “These movies really shake me up, even though they’re my favorite.” I smiled. “It’s fine, I’m getting kinda cold. Do you want to get a blanket?” He snuggled closer. “No, it’s fine. We could snuggle closer… if you want.” I agreed by moving closer. He then leaned towards me and looked up at me. His eyes were shining like stars. I couldn’t resist the urge to kiss him, but I held it in as best I could. He then lent up to me and looked straight up into my eyes. “I like you.” He then smiled. “I like you too.” He scooted a little closer and gently placed his lips on mine. At first I didn't move because I was so shocked, but as soon as it sinked in I started kissing back. His lips were soft and the metal hoop pierced through his lip was cold but it felt good. Before I knew it, the kiss was done. He suddenly got up."Um, I have to go. My mom said that she wanted me home for dinner at 5:30 and I told her I wouldn't be late." Suddenly my world came crashing down. "I can drive you home if you want." I whispered so that he wouldn't hear the disappointment in my voice. "It's fine, my house isn't that far away." I nodded. Maybe he was telling the truth, or he just didn't like me like that once he thought about it. I'm hoping that it's the first choice because I really do like him. "Let me just walk you to the door." As soon as he got up I felt the tears well up in my eyes and I kept my head down when he said goodbye so that he wouldn't see me crumbling down. I was a mess. He was making me a mess. I think I like him way more than I should. I hope he feels the same way. 
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey! Sorry for the wait, I had a project due in school so it took me a while to finish it. Sorry if their are mistakes on the editing, I wanted to get it up as fast as I could! Comments help speed up the updates!!! (hint hint, nudge nudge, wink wink)
xoxo
hannah