Status: Completed!

Just So You Know

Moment to love

Josie?” I heard a voice behind me and felt a hand tapped my shoulder.

We were in our next city after New York, and it was the morning before the show. I was just sitting at the restaurant with Eric and Kennedy when it happened.

The look on Eric’s and Kennedy’s face constantly changed the minute that voice was heard. It was a girl’s voice who I thought was either Vany, Rya, or Nurin, but it was Maggie.

“Can we please talk in private, Jo?” Maggie said as Eric gave her a death glance.
“Well, whatever it is you’re going to tell me, you can just say it straight here. Those two boys and I are one.” I said as Maggie took a heavy sigh and sat with us.

She began to explain why she was there, why she wanted to talk to me. It wasn’t so intense, and I took every word she said calmly. Eric was on the other side looked pissed off somehow. He kept rolling up his eyes and acted like a total jerk toward Maggie.

“I thought I never would’ve dared to even stare John on the eyes.” Maggie said, began to cry.
“Why do you think so? Wasn’t it was just about distances after he gets famous?” I said.
“It happened when he started to grow big with The Maine. I was just his high school babe, back then. But we did more than that.”

Kennedy was out of his mind when he listened to Maggie’s explanation. Well, every one of us were. I understood why she now walk back to his life. All she wanted to tell him was just the truth. Only, she couldn’t say it straight to him. She was scared if maybe John would rather choose the band instead of her.

“Are you saying that John has a son?” Kennedy spat in shocked as Maggie nodded and we then saw John standing behind her back.
“I didn’t have enough guts to make that phone call the minute I found out I was pregnant. I looked at the TV screen and watched how you guys grow bigger. I don’t think I want to ruin his life.” Maggie confessed.

John was still standing behind her back when she spilled everything about their son. His jaw dropped and he was shock. He said nothing and all he did was just giving Maggie the warmest hug a guy may have ever given her.

Maggie was as shocked as John when he hug her. She began crying on his shoulder. no words were heard, but it really was emotional for us to watch.

“Why didn’t you ever tell me?” John exclaimed. “My son needs a dad figure. Or has he already have one back at home?” He added as Maggie shook her head.
“No, John. He’s home with my mom, now. Why did you think I’ve always decline your party invitation? I have him to be taken care of.”

John shed a tear and put up this little smile of his before hugging Maggie tight.

“What’s his name? how old is he?” John said right behind her ear.
“It’s Jamie Cornelius, he’s only 4 years old, Johny.”

Eric’s POV

I was shocked. I didn’t know a guy who looks as bad ass as John would’ve found his vulnerable side in a girl who was just his high school babe.

At first, I did hate Maggie for breaking Josie’s heart, but I knew an opportunity for me was just opened, wide. Seeing John getting that close to Maggie made me wanted to repeat the night before, when Josie was just an inch away from me.

Later on that day, John made an announcement to the whole tour member that he has a son from Maggie, and right after the tour ends, he wanted all of us came over to celebrate this news. I was happy with the fact that John didn’t even try to resist her or her son, now I had a job to make Josie just happy and safe.

As John also promised, after making that announcement, he also said that he was the one who played around Josie. By then, Kennedy also clear everything by telling the world that they are cousin. It was me left alone.

Before the show, that night, TDF boys were praying, while Vany and Josie were already on the merch table. We took the stage and I couldn’t help worrying about Jo. As soon as we did our last song, just before we were off to backstage, I convinced myself to did it. To confess to Josie about how I truly feels. To keep her safe from those haters of hers.

“I’ll make this one quick, and I am so sorry, The Maine for taking your place, but I need the whole room knows this.” I said as they cheered and John went onstage.
“We need you to know that Josie Anastasia Brock is TDF’s best merch girl. She is also the one who’s been helping me with some stupid stuff of mine, so we need to stop all the hate on her.” John added as those girls cheer.
“I also need Josie to come up on stage, because I need her to know how much I love her.” I said as the crowd cheer for Jo.
♠ ♠ ♠
This isn't that good of a chapter, but i feel like i have to update this.
Terribly sorry for my lack of grammar!