Don't Judge the Weasley Twins as One

Kisses and Shops

"I can't believe a year ago I had never met you two...those were the days. No getting attacked with rockets..." I said walking up to my house with the twins.

"Hey look we never meant it. You were in our way." Fred replied.

"I was sitting outside my house. How was I in your way?"

"Well... George started off,

"it's in the 'moving into a new area guide book,"

"that if you sit outside your house,"

"on the day you move in,"

"your just asking for trouble." they both concluded.

"Right and now that I'm at my house you can both leave now. Im sure I'll manage getting my self into my house and up the stairs to my bed."

"Well you never know. Inside your house could be a pack of wild Pogrebins hiding as stones in your house ready to follow you and kill you." Fred said seriously.

"Or bicorns,"

"Or someone could have put a Fwooper in your house." (note: all these creatures do exist in the wearing world.)

"Yes well if such creatures are in my house Ill scream so loud you'll be able to hear me and come rescue me."

"Why risk it?" They both said grinning.

"Goodnight boys." I replied walking into my house.

"What no goodnight kiss?" Fred said.

"Yeah Christina. I can't get through one night without a goodnight kiss from you." George grinned stepping forward.

"Goodnight." I replied grinning, kissing neither of them and shutting the door.

"Young lady do you realise what time it is?" A stern voice said from the stairway.

"Ummm nope forgot a watch." I swivelled round grinning to my dad standing on the stairs not looking too happy.

"Bed," He pointed upstairs and I passed him on the stairs.

"It wasn't their fault dad, just so you know."

"I bet it wasn't."

As I walked into my room I heard a gentle tapping but ignored it and got changed. The tapping continued but it wasn't like a pattern it was just occasionally. I walked over to my balcony doors and a small pebble came flying up and tapped the window pane next to my head. I opened the doors and looked down to face the Fred beaming up at me.

"George you don't need to climb the tree." Fred whispered to George who was halfway up the tree outside my window.

"What are you two doing?"

"Well we just thought we better make sure nothing got you." George said as he jumped from the tree to my balcony, "Nice pj's."

"Yeah well thanks to you I had to face another monster, my dad."

"Well I dunno Christina. I wouldn't say your dads a monster...more an ogre." George said as Fred now climbed the tree.

"Well he wasn't happy considering the time you two got me home. Now you need to go."

"But we just got here!" Said Fred joining George on the balcony.

"Yeah but if my dad catches you...he'll kill you. Or worse. He might cast the Entrail-Expelling Curse on you!"

"Is that legal?" George asked.

"Never mind that. What does it do?" Fred interrupted.

"Well it causes your insides to...come out." Both twins looked slightly panicked at this idea.

"But we like our insides inside us. Fred maybe we better go!"

"Yeah. You go first." Fred replied and George jumped into the tree and began to quickly climb down it, "Now do I get a goodnight kiss?"

"Only if you promise to go shopping with me tomorrow?"

"Awww no...not shopping." he wined then added, "Will you be trying on underwear?" He asked with a cheeky grin.

"That depends...if George is there then most definitely but if it's for you then no."

"Then I'm not coming."

"Fine then no goodnight kiss."

"Kisses are over rated."

"Then you won't mind if you don't have one." I leaned over the edge of the balcony to George below "How do you fancy replacing Fred and..." I never got to finish that as Fred pulled me back by the waist.

"I suppose I'll go shopping but I need a goodnight kiss."

"Right girls here is the plan. We spend a maximum of twenty minutes in each shop got it?"
Fred explained once we arrived in Diagon Alley however me and Ginny weren't exactly listening. More like staring into some of the glorious windows nearby.

"Uh huh. 20 hours tops. Now lets go" I finished grabbing Ginny and pulling her into the nearest shop which just happened to be Gambol & Japes the joke shop. (p.s. I did my research for this chapter. Yay me. All credit goes to the HP Lexicon)

George noticed the girls heading off into the joke shop and nudged his brother. "Wonder if we'll get any presents?" He said winking before following the girls with Fred.
Inside the shop Dr. Filibuster's Fabulous Wet-Start, No-Heat Fireworks were flying around the place, just missing eager customers heads. A chorus of "Oooohs" were coming from a group of young children, presumebly first years.

"Uhhh Ginny. Maybe we should escape before the twins..." Christina said just as the twins entered the shop, "...catch up"

"Honestly Christina I didn't know you wanted us to attack you with fireworks. However if you're buying then we'd be happy to aim them at you any time." Said a grinning Fred.

"Yeah well I made a mistake. We're leaving." She replied anxiously and made a run for the door.

"Oh no you don't. It's our shopping trip too." George grabbed her arm and pulled her back to him.

"You two didn't even want to come. No! It's our shopping trip and we are not staying in here...."

2 Hours Later
"Can we go yet?" I whined after two hours of looking at pointless, boring jokes.

"No! We're trying to figure out how to pay for this stuff." George said brushing aside my whining.

"What do you mean. You pay with money."

"Yes but if you haven't noticed we're a little short in that area. So we are trying to figure out what we really want and what we don't need so much."

"How about I'll pay for it all and we can leave?" I asked.

"Deal. Will you buy the ice cream too?"

"I suppose,"