Don't Judge the Weasley Twins as One

Explanations

I rushed down to the burrow, only to find it in complete darkness. That prat! I gingerly made my way inside the house, the door was not locked, and the Weasleys had no possessions of great value. Suddenly a hand came over my mouth. I attempted to scream only for the hand to turn me round, in the dark I could only make out a faint outline and some red hair. The hand was slowly removed from my mouth

"George you can't be here. We need to stop the affair. Fred is...Oh for god's sake Fred I'm joking." I ended as he gave me a horrified look.

"How do I know?"

"You don't know for sure. You just need to trust me." I grinned leaning forward and kissing him, at first he was tense but after a few seconds he pulled me towards him and began leading me upstairs.

"Wait! Did you hear that?" I asked certain that I heard cracking noises.

"No Christina all I hear is my girlfriend turning me down." He replied stepping away from me.

"No, come on; are we going upstairs or what? I just thought I heard someone."

"There is only you and me, now are we going?"

"Yeah," I replied kissing him again, "But... I don't know if...never mind." We hesitated halfway up the stairs,

"Christina if you don't want to then..."

"Actually I don't. I want to know why the hell you didn't tell me you were leaving before!"

"Yeah, about that," He trailed off.

"What Fred? What? I don't know how I could be so stupid. Nearly jumping into bed with you. I want an explanation."

"Well maybe now would be a good time for me to jump in here." George said as he suddenly appeared along with Ginny.

"See I told you I heard someone." I pushed past Fred and went down the stairs.

"Good choice Chris in turning down Fred. You stick to your morals girl. I mean I thought I was going to have to blind both Ginny and I. We'd be scared for life, why are you going red Fred? Oh look I'm a poet." George rambled on,

"Shut up George and my name is not Chris. I am not a boy...shut up,"

"I didn't say how people could easily mistake you for a feminine boy." He defended.

"That's just as bad. Anyways my name is Christina. Not Chris, not Tina, not ris or any other stupid name you may think of. So I think I'm owed an explanation, don't you?"

"Well, you see we were only told the day before we left. We did have clues and stuff but were told to not tell a single soul. It was a secret." George began very hushed.

"Yeah no kidding."

"Now Chris, Don't be rude. Anyways, so we couldn't tell you because 'he that shall not be named' is after us."

"Well not us personally. We didn't test things on him or anything like that." Fred interrupted.

"No not like that. Just our parents are part of a secret organization which we can't talk about. The last time he came to power he tried to kill all of the members and he very nearly succeeded. So for your own safety we didn't tell you."

"How is it for my own safety?"

"Christina what is it that he hates most? Anyone who isn't pure blood. You are not pure blooded. To get at our family he would kill yours, we really have to go now, for your own safety as well as ours. Mum will kill us if we're not back soon." George and Ginny stood up from the table,

"Wait, how come we couldn't see you before?"

"Two things, one you were too busy undressing each other in your minds and two we 'borrowed' Harrys' cloak. He's away to the ministry for his trial. He used magic outside school. Honestly, we thought we were bad; he's a rebel against the man. So bye Chris." George finished, grabbing Ginnys' arm and Apparating away.

"So Christina, no more howlers? I'll see you at school or something?"

"Yeah I guess, my life shall be so boring without the constant fear of random attacks by the Weasley twins." I grinned.

"I know but we'll make up for it at Hogwarts. Bye." He kissed me and disappeared...again.