Don't Judge the Weasley Twins as One

Addiction

Has anybody ever wanted the summer holidays to end? Christina did. As much as she hated to admit it she missed the twins, desperately. How could two people, two boys, make such an impact on one person’s life? She only met them a year ago and already Christina knew that she couldn't bare to live a year without them. It was simple, she was addicted.
The week before returning to school.

I pushed past the many witches and wizards that lined the street of diagon alley. Shopping for school books, how fun. Pushing through the crowds I saw a flash of red hair, then another and another. It couldn't be could it? Oh it is... I charged forward seeing the twins walk away, running I jumped onto the back of one of them.

"Ahh!" They yelled dropping me onto the floor.

"Ouch Fred why did you? Ron? I didn't recognize you, thought you were one of the twins." I looked up at a shocked looking Ron beside a bemused Ginny.

"You thought I was one of the twins? I think I'm offended." He replied as I stood up.

"You think you're offended? Now we're offended, hey Christina, you should be happy that she mistook you for the charming..." Fred began, appearing from the crowds, closely followed by George.

"...gorgeous..."

"...sexy..."

"..intel...wise...”

"...Weasley twins." They finished together.

"Uhh I think I hear mum calling me." Ron said and headed off.

"So you were going to jump on my back? What did you intend to do if I dropped you? Or thought you were trying to attack me and screamed?" Fred asked as both twins gave me serious looks.

"Well see if you had screamed I would have shut you up. If you had dropped me I would have just got up again and walked on."

"Oh. How exactly would you shut him up?" George asked grinning.

"Well we'll never know now will we?" I replied and continued to walk on.

"Wait! Let’s re-act the scene again, we'll pretend it never happened, I'll turn my back and...go Christina... Christina?" Fred turned and waited.

"Nope. Not doing it, you ruined it by making Ron look like you."

"Hey it's not our fault that Ron decided to follow our excellent example of how to look good." George grinned, "I mean you have to admit it. He chose the most handsome twins to be related to."

"Well I'm not so sure. I mean there are some good looking twins out there,"

"Yeah I'd agree, like the ever-so-famous Weasley twins." George countered

"Oh shut up, there are better looking twins than you two." Both twins gasped.

"Did you hear that Fred?"

"Yeah, she just called us..."

"Ugly," They both said together, before walking off looking sad.

"They are only pretending, right?" I turned to Ginny.

"I'm not so sure." She replied, I sighed pushing through the crowds, trying to catch up with the twins.

"Fred, George. I didn't mean it like it came out, honestly." Suddenly I felt four hands grab be round the waist from behind, I screamed before a pair of lips were being pushed onto mine. I had closed my eyes in terror and when I opened them I was faced with, none other, than the twins. Both had wide grins on their faces,

"We know that we're the most gorgeous twins you have ever know Christina. It just took you a while to figure it out." George said and turned to look for Ginny,

"That is how I would shut you up when you scream," Fred whispered in my ear and followed his brother to find Ginny. Christina followed the twins and felt the sense of satisfaction, it was true, they were like a drug and sadly she craved them.
...
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's a bit of a filler chapter. Mibba is now officially on the same chapter as my quizilla account. Can't guarantee the next chapter soon but we'll see. Hope you enjoyed it.