Your Lips Are a Hot Flame, Baby And Our Chemistry Is Kerosene

The Dog You Fell For, Who Fell For You

I heard a knock on my door, and although I felt I couldn’t even breathe, walk, eat, or even sleep after what happened yesterday, my feet carried me to the door. Maybe it was someone in need? Maybe it was someone from FedEx? You just never know these days.

I was mad to find that there was no one behind the door; just another prepubescent kid thinking that ding-dong ditching is funny. I took a deep sigh and was about to turn back inside the house when I noticed something on the floor.

It was an envelope, no name, no address, nothing. I picked it up and looked around, turned on my heels and walked back inside, rushing to my room to open it.

I’m sorry about the way I behaved yesterday, it was inappropriate. Again, I’m sorry. I acted that way for two reasons, although I feel none of them are valid.

First, you were out of line the other day, the things you said… they weren’t you. At least not the you I’ve had the chance of meeting, they were the old you... you know, the one from high school… the rude one. I didn’t like that, I didn’t want that… I didn’t want to deal with that. But you apologized, and I understand Noel. Understand you’re more than special, you’re more than that person you left behind in high school. Make sure that girl stays back in those years, because behind that charade is one of the most amazing people I’ve ever met in my few years of living.

The second reason I left is because I wont be seeing you anymore, not in a long time. My band is leaving on tour, now. I couldn’t think of a way to tell you that whatever we had needed to be over… at least for now. And that fight we had the other day, was nothing but perfectly timed to be the excuse I needed. Truth is, it took me a little while to realize I needed you more than that excuse, and now it’s too late.

I’m sorry for all the heartache I might’ve caused you – if I caused any.

Just know that you can achieve anything you set your heart to do… look at me, my band is finally going somewhere.

Now, I’m not going to lie, I will miss you. I know I never asked for whatever we had to be official or anything… but I always felt we didn’t need a title – that could’ve ruined it. Funny thing, I always ruined it in the end. I wish I would’ve said something worthy yesterday. I’m sorry for saying what I said… about you being what everyone else said you were… that was wrong of me. I know you’re so much better than that,you’re amazing I need you. I wish I could stay. I wish this note was better… but I just needed to set things straight.

I’m sorry about the song, I was angry… I’ll make sure to change it furthermore.

Just don’t forget, in a near future, I’ll see you in Hollywood gorgeous,
With all my love,
Alexander William Gaskarth, or the dog you fell for, who fell for you ;)


I held the lengthy letter close to me and took a deep breath, clearing a few stray tears from my face.

It was more than enough, for now, it was much more than enough.
♠ ♠ ♠
oh my, i dont want this to end... but i am glad to say this is the second story i've ever finished.
i wanted to post this later on... like on sunday, but i couldnt help myself.

you guys are way too amazing.
thanks for everything, everyone who's read or commented or anything; just, thank you.

oh my oh my i'm really sad to end this!!!

I LOVE YOU GUYS
and i love this story too
and alexander william gaskarthhhh haha (:

xoxo
Pansy