‹ Prequel: Forget About It
Status: Finished!

Therapy

Chapter Twenty-Six

“What do you want me to say?” I was nervously walking back and fourth in the VIP lounge, waiting for my plane and talking to Paula on the phone, “He was charming, gracefully breathtaking and handsome when he more or less proposed to me. What was I supposed to do?”

“You left him a fucking note Kasey,” Paula almost screamed, “I can’t believe you left him a note saying that you need time and shit and that you’ll call him!” She made a pause, as if she just realized something, “You won’t call him, will you? You won’t. Why am I even asking?”

“Paula, he cheated on me, again!”

“Did you tell him? Talk to him?”

I rolled my eyes, “No, and just please drop it!”

She sighed, “When’s your flight?”

“Should be soon.”

“Well call me when you’ve landed, alright?”

“I will.”

I hung up on my best friend. I had told mom and dad that I’d stay in Düsseldorf when I land and find an apartment there. I’d stay in the city and live on my own while handling school, living and my future alone.

Forty-five minutes later, my flight was called and I made my way towards my Gate. On the way there I took out my sim card and put it into my wallet. I wouldn’t throw it away, I’d just simply stop using it.

--

Nine hours later I safely made it through security and into the new home city.

I was exhausted; no matter how tired I was, no matter how much I wanted to sleep, Jack was on my mind. Did I do the right thing by just simply writing a note to Jack? One fucking note?

I left him, again. I left him after he basically proposed to me. By writing a fucking note. Even though I hate myself ever since I cheated, I hated myself more right at this moment.

But throughout the nine hours I strictly decided. I want this and I’m doing this.

It was seven in the morning on a cold German morning. A cold Düsseldorfer morning with a whole new beginning. A new Chapter in my life.

I checked into a hotel close to downtown and began from the beginning. A fresh Starbucks for breakfast with a new newspaper on this new month.

I sat down to find a new apartment with a chance of opening my new store.

Mark would really be my only real contact to All Time Low.
♠ ♠ ♠
The End.

Did you like it?

There's going to be a prequel and a sequel. Which one should I post first??