Status: Completed:)

Destined to Explode

13

*Zacks POV*

Two months. It has been two months since she has talked to me. I have tried talking to her non-stop. I have sent 53 text messages, called 37 times, and went to her house only 3 times because after the third time I was kind of scared of what Kelly was going to do if I went back. How could she be ignoring me for this long? Did she really care about that Dwight guy this much, to keep me away, for so long? Shit, I am sounding like a girl.

I walked downstairs to find Alex and Jack scarfing down coco puffs.

I slumped down into the chair next to Alex and rested my elbow on the kitchen’s bar to hold the weight of my head on it.

“Are you still not over her bro?” Alex asked finishing up his cereal.

I looked at him helplessly, “Dude, she still won’t talk to me. What am I going to do?”

Jack sighed and got up to put his bowl in the sink and came up behind me and yanked me out of the stool.

“Hey what are you doing!” I yelled.

“Fixing this.”

Once in the car he told me to put on one of my bandannas in front of my face so I couldn’t see where we were driving to and I gave him a look.

“I don’t think so Jack.”

"Alex will you help me out here?" Jack said, looking back at Alex in the mirror.

"Zack, I know that Jack is an idiot but he does have good reasoning, all of us are tired of this soppy attitude of yours."

"But she won't talk to me! No matter if you guys bring me their or I go their alone. She still won't give me a chance. Especially when Deena and Kelly are their."

"We'll see about that then won't we." Said Jack susiciously.

I wasn't going to win this, whether I like it or not, they were going to bring me their.

"Fine." I said.

We arrived at their dorm ten minutes after being kidnapped.

Jack knocked on the dorm door and waited a few seconds before Deena opened the door.

She opened her mouth slightly to say something,but before she could Jack had her in her
arms and he had connected his lips with hers. You could see in her face that she was trying not to give into the kiss but after a couple of seconds she gave in, making me laugh silently.

"Now watch this." Alex said after a few seconds, with a smirk.

Alex walked over the treshold and around Deena and Jack, to meet Kelly coming out of the kitchen and into the short hallway.

She was looking down at her plate, probably making sure that she wasn't going make the orange fall while she was walking, when Alex took her orange and wrapped his arms
around her waist.

She glanced up seeing it was him, looked at Jack, who currently had Deena wrapped around his waist and then finally glared at me.

"Oh hell no Alex he's not going to go see her, he hurt her badly, he knew that Stifler was drunk and didn't know what he was doing. Zack was ridiculous, I mean they both were, but
Zack should have stoppe himself."

"I didn-" she cut me off.

"Babe. Let him fix this."

"N-" Alex kissed her on the neck and stopped her from talking.

"Alex, this isn't going to- oh god why do you do this to me." he had begun to nip down her neck, and bythe way she was acting. She enjoyed it.

I took this as my time to search for Janelle, so I manuvered my way through both of the closely connected couples and walked to her room.

I knocked on the door gently, and heard a soft "come in." from the other side of the door.

I breathed deeply and put my hand on the door nob turning it slowely.

Once the door was open I could see her laying on her bed, it was only 10 am so it didn't
surprise me. When I got closer I could see that she had her am under her pillow nd she was facing away from the door and staring out of the window.

"Janelle, I need to tell you something."

Her head turned to face mine quickly, but she didn't say a word. I sat on the open stop beside her on the bed.

"Janelle, I know you don't want to talk to me, but these past months have been hell for me. I have missed you so much. I am so sorry for that night. And if I had known that I would have lost you when everything ended I would have never even thought twice about not hitting him, because it wasn't worth it. All I have been thinking about lately is you. I have never had this feeling inside of my stomach before, and I know you must hate me right now, I mean, I don't blame you. I was a prick. But I am so sorry, and I want you to know,"

I paused and looked down at the floor and then back into her eyes, "I'm in love with you."
♠ ♠ ♠
Sooo im not getting many subscribers and I have like 90-ish readers...so umm do u guys not like where this story is going or what??? O.o please tell me whats going on guys! :(
I hope you liked the chapter!
Whats she gonna say back?!?!?! Wait and see:D
Subscribe and comment!!! :D
Nessa<243