Status: Completed:)

Destined to Explode

15

*Jack*

"Hey babe do you wanna go to lunch with me and Alex, oh and invite Kelly also, but don't say anything to Janelle about this. We wanna talk to you guys." I said into the phone.

"Um sure hun. Where?"

"Golden in twenty?"

"Sure. Come pick us up." She said, probably smiling.

"But of course." I replied not being able to keep the smile off my face.

I slid my phone back into my pocket and began walking to Alexs room.

I opened the door without bothering to knock, knowing that he would be standing by his
mirror straightening his hair, in his boxers.

"Hey Alex, were gonna pick up the girls in twenty minutes so hurry your skanky ass up."

He glared at my reflection and said that he would be down soon, so I agreed and closed the door.

I flew down the stairs and sat on the couch and waited for Alex to finish.

><><><><

"I've missed you." I whisper seductively into Deenas ear. She giggled and squeezed my hand under the table, as a response.

"You saw me yesterday Jack." She said, smiling sweetly.

"I know." I said, putting my arm around her so her head leans on my chest.

We were sitting in this diner across from Kelly and Alex, who were holding hands underneath the table and talking and laughing with each other.

There whole relationship was amazing in my opinion, I mean; they were so open with each other.

They had already had sex before they even gotten to know each other so they didn't have to be nervous or anything. Unlike Deena and I who have still not had sex. We got close to it once, and then of course, she pulled back. But I respect that, it's not like I am going to get mad at her for something as stupid as that or anything but when you're somebody like me who went from fucking a girl every night to being with a girl your totally in love with but not being able to show her, it kind of changes you.

"So guys whats going on?" Kelly said, pulling her attention away from Alex, for the first time since arriving here.

"Well after having one of my main mans heart smashed into a million pieces by Janelle, I am not quite sure what to do exactly. I mean we've been trying to do anything we can to get him to go back to the normal Zack but nothings working." I said.

"Is he really in love with her?" Deena asked.

"We think so, I mean we have never seen him like this." Alex chips in.

"Well then what are we going to do?" I said.

"I really don't think we should get into this guys." Deena said.

How could Janelle date another guy? I thought she really did like Zack; she had that look in her eyes and everything.

"Alright, I'll keep out of it, but just for you." I said, pulling her towards me so I could kiss her temple.

"Thank you."

"So Deena, what are you doing for the next 5-6 weeks?" I ask.

She sits up and turns toward me, with a blank expression on her face.

"Well, um, I'm not sure. Why do you ask?"

I smiled widely, "well I was wondering if you would come on tour with us, we leave Friday and it would be great to have you come along."

She glanced at Kelly and then looked down at the table.

She didn't respond, WHY ISN'T SHE RESPONDING?!

She let go of my hand and looked back up at me. "It was a nice thought Jack, but I can't."

"What do you mean you can't?" I said, showing my emotions slightly.

"Well, I just, I can't. I'm sorry." She got out of the booth and began walking to the exit, with a few tears trickling down her cheek.

"No Deena!" I said while trying to get up out of the booth.

"Jack. No. Just leave her. She won't change her mind." Kelly said.

I paused and looked at her puzzled, "Why won't she come on tour with us?"

She sighed quickly and said, "She is just worried."

"Worried about what?!" I asked, realizing that I kind of yelled.

"Jack, she didn't tell you?" Kelly browed her eyes in confusion and tilted her head to the side slightly.

"Tell me what?" I said, trying to control myself.

"The first and last time she went on tour was when she was with John O, from the Maine.
He made her believe that he loved her and so she agreed, then one night she found him making out with some slut in the back lounge. It hurt her like crazy. That's why she hasn't had sex with you either, he was her first. She wants to know that you truly love her, and I am sure she is sorry for running out like that, but that's what she does when she gets nervous and unsure about something."

I looked at her stunned, "John?"

She nodded her head slowly. It all started to make sense; it wasn't because she didn't love me that she didn't want to have sex with me, it's because she loves me and doesn't want me to hurt her. Not that I could do that anyway, you wouldn't be able to realize how much I love this girl.

"Thank you." I said getting up out of the booth.

"Wait Jack, what are you doing?" Alex asked.

"I've got some planning to do." I said while walking away, I'll prove to her that I love her.

*Kelly*

Jack went walking off and I looked at Lex.

"Why didn't you tell me that you were going on tour?!" I asked excitedly, "this is awesome for you guys another one soooo close after another, that means people want to see you guys play!"

He smiled, "I was just about to before that whole thing started."

"I'm so happy for you baby!" I said, kissing his cheek.

"Well thanks babe."

I layed my head on his chest and just listened to his heart beat for a while.

"So are you coming?"

I giggled lightly, thinking that Alex was making a joke. "No that's for later honey."

"Well I'd be okay with that," he whispered into my ear before kissing behind my ear and trailing kisses slightly down my neck. "But not what I was talking about." He said with a chuckle.

I blushed, "Then what were you talking about?" I looked up in confusion.

"On tour. You don't think I would leave you here do you?"

My slight smile grew into a full grin, "are you serious?!"

"Of course."

"Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! A million times yes!" I meant for the kiss I gave him to be quick, but he quickly brought his hand to the back of my neck and pulled me into a kiss full of passion.

This was going to be amazing.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys! So you found out a bit of Deena's past:D I hope you enjoyed this chapter because I loved writing it! Is everything going TOO well for Kelly? What's Jack going to do to show that he loves Deena? Hmmm you'll have to read and find out! ;D
I have exams soon so I have been studying and all next week I will be doing exams so I am not sure when I will be able to update again but I'll try!
I am getting like Noooooo subscribers so message me if you stop reading and tell me whats wrong with it! Lol. Well this is getting lengthy so I'll stop writing! :D Comment and subscribe!! <3