Status: Completed:)

Destined to Explode

17

Deena's POV

Jack pulled me close to him when a tear began trickling down my cheek.

“I thought you would like coming here, oh my god, I screwed up again didn't I? I'm so sorry. I thought that this would make you happy, and I had other things planned.” Jack kept rambling on but I stopped him when I made our lips connect passionately.

“I, uh, think I did a good job by the sense of that.” he whispered, with our lips so close.

“This is amazing.”

“And it hasn't even started yet babe.” He said smiling.

He held my hand, fixed his tux with the other and pulled me through the building and to the elevator.

I was ecstatic, all I could do was smile. I could barely talk. Once in the elevator I could barely control my self. I leaned into Jack hoping to calm down, and he looked down at me and chuckled slightly. God, I love when he does that.

The elevator stopped and once we stepped out the night of New York City was upon us. We could see probably 30 miles of lit up city in front of us. We were on the roof of the building. Not far away from the elevator was a small table decorated nicely with flower petals and candles.

“Jack, you didn't need to do this. This is beautiful.” I said just above a whisper.

“Not nearly as beautiful as you baby.” he said looking at me with a smile.

I slipped my arms around the top of his neck and made out lips connect. I pulled away and rested my head on his chest, just letting him hold me. I could tell that this was going to be the best night of my life.

“Lets go eat, the foods getting cold babe.” he said, pulling me towards the table.

We ate with conversation throughout.

When we were done I stood up and leaned against the railing looking out at the busy city. I felt Jacks arms slip around my waist and lean his elbows on the railing, pressing his body against my back. I let my head drop back a little on to his shoulder, still being able to see the view.

He needs to know the truth.

“Jack I need to tell you something.”

I turned to face him slightly, so close that I could feel his breath on my lips.

“I am sorry for everything lately. And I know you must feel like I don't want to have sex with you
or what ever but that's not it, I-” Jack cut me off my turning my body towards him, so we were facing each other.

“Our dates not over. Come on.” he said simply.

“But-”

“Nope come on babe.”

Jacks POV

We rode a different limo then the one Deena had rode in, because I knew she would want to
look out at the city, and went towards the place which I knew that she would love. We got to our destination and I opened the door and let her step out before I grabbed her hand and entwined our fingers. I loved this girl.

I took her through the back door of the huge building and on to the stage.

“Jack, do you know where we are?!” she yelled.

“Enlighten me Deens. Where are we?” I said as she looked around the entire theater in awe.

“We're on a serious theater! Can you believe this?” She screamed in excitement.

I smiled at her as she came running towards me and jumped into my arms.

I hugged her tightly and let her fall back onto her feet.

“I am standing on a proper stage with you. Nothing can make this better,” she said laying her head on my chest. I lifted her head up so she could look up at me.

“Before I met you, all I was doing was having sex and drinking, but you have changed that for me. Every time I used to see a beer bottle I would just pick it up and chug it, but now I am disgusted to even look at it. And about the sex? Honestly, I'd rather stand here holding you, right now, then be fucking some random whore. Don't get me wrong I want to have my way with you but I have decided that I am not going to let that happen until I know for sure that you are aware that I love you with all my heart. I will never do anything to, intentionally, hurt you like John did. He is a dick for that and thank god we are not going on tour with him. But anyway, I know I am ranting on but I want you to know. I love you so much, and I could see myself falling in love with you.”

I got down on one knee and saw her eyes widen. I took out a black box, almost as small as a ring box, and opened it, reveling the gold hearted necklace that said, “I love you. -Jack”

Her hands flew up to her mouth covering it, tears began to stream down her face, and I thought

I had screwed up again but then I saw her cheeks perk up and I noticed that she was smiling.

Deena took the necklace with one hand and pulled on my hand with the other, signaling for me to get up.

When I stood straight, without a word, she pulled my head down and kissed me passionately. I was shocked at first but then kissed her back with just as much passion.

She pulled apart to soon and whispered, “I love you Jack.”

I smiled and whispered back, “I love you to baby.”

Our lips reattached and I knew that this was the girl I wanted to be with forever.
♠ ♠ ♠
Awwwww:3 One of my favourite dates that I have ever written:D
I absolutely want love them being together!<3
Not many chapters left! Lol.
Comment and Subscribe<3