Status: NEW

Which One Direction ?

1.

I don't own any of the well known people in this story but the plot and any other person is out of my mind so please do not steal, thank you.

****************************************************************************************************

I had made it; I was the captain of Wales’ under 18 basketball team. From what started out as a hobby had spread and now here I was up for an award for “Young Person of Wales 2011”

********

“I don’t know what dress to get, the blue one or the red one. Any idea Becs?” I asked my best friend.

“You want my honest opinion?” She asked and I nodded. “I would go for the blue one because it goes with your olive skin tone and complexion. It brings out the hazel in your eyes and the red tones in your hair. Therefore that’s the one you should go for. Plus you can wear those blue heels you bought yesterday with it.” She said with a smile.

“Thanks Becs. You’re a superstar you know that right?” I asked.

“Of course I know and I’m so proud of you Soph, ti yw y gorau cofia *.” She said to me as I went to pay for my dress. In just a few days time I would be travelling to London for the ceremony, all I knew was that I was staying in the St. Ermin’s Hotel and that a car will pick me up at seven to travel to the venue in Convent Garden.

“Diolch ** , and I think you’ll find that basketball is the best." I said.
As we walked out of the shop in Carmarthen we laughed. It was time for us to go out separate ways, me to the train station her to the car park. We hugged and bade farewell.

****************************************************************************************************
* = Remeber your the best.
** = Thank you
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay i know there's no One Direction in it yet. Next time though i promise.
Love Cherry x