Status: NEW

Which One Direction ?

2.

Travelling up to London was a complete bore, 5 ½ hours on a train with the only thing to keep me company was my IPod. Once I had reached the hotel I had 4 hours to get ready so, it was time to shower. Once I was out, I got dressed and did my hair. For this amazing night I curled my brown hair so that my natural highlights stood out. I took my time with my make up so I had the perfect natural look which is my speciality. 5 minutes to seven I put on my shoes and I was ready to head to the venue. It was a lovely night, the sky was as clear as day and you could make out every single one.

****************************
I was picked up in a black limo that had tinted windows, I felt like a super star. Pulling up to the venue I could see many celebrities including The Wanted, Mcfly, JLS and One Direction. Pulling up I suddenly felt very nervous with all this cameras pointed at me as the car door was opened for me.

Walking inside I was greeted by Sandra John who was organising this event I was led to a round table with six seats.

“You are to seat in the middle Sophia” Sandra told me. “The rest of your table will be here shortly” she said as she walked of too great someone else.

“Okay” I said to her retreating back. The nerves were slowly creeping up on me as I waited for the rest of my table showed up. Five minutes came and went when a shadow covered the table. Looking up I saw five very cute boys looking down at me smiling.

“Ahh, you must be Sophia” Said the one in the middle with the Justin Beiber hair cut. “I’m Liam, this is Niall, Zain, Harry and Louis and I believe that we are to sit here with you” he smiled at me.

“Sure, that’s amazing I saw you on X Factor and don’t worry I’m not one of these screaming fans and I’m defiantly not gonna jump you” I said laughing up at they’re face’s. “Are you going to sit or not?”

“Ha-ha I’m so glad you’re not” the cute Irish one, Niall said to me. This did make me blush slightly. “So which awards are you up for little Welsh lady?” he asked.

“I’m up for the Young Person of Wales award.” I answered while they all sat down. I had Niall and Louis on one said of me and Liam, Zain and Harry on my other.

“How come you’re up for that then?” Louis asked me while texting away.

“Because I am the captain of the under 18s basketball team for Wales and I found out a few hours ago I made the British team.” I replied to them. “And you know Louis it’s rude to text and talk, even if it is you girlfriend” I joked with Louis.

“Very funny, Soph, now how old are you?” He asked.

“I’m 17 and proud” I smiled. “Now shhh the ceremony is about to start” I said as the lights went down.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thought you deserved another one.