Status: Active

Others Have Excuses, but I Have My Reasons Why

Don't Say I Didn't Warn You

I nearly crawl into my house after getting home from work only to have my phone ring as I collapse on the couch. “Yeah?” I ask answering it, not looking to see who it is.

“So we’re still hanging out right?” Zacky asks making me groan.

“Do we have too?” I ask, nearly in a whine.

“You promised,” he pouts making me giggle slightly.

“Fine; but don’t expect me to be super lively and I have to shower first,” I say looking down at my scrubs.

“So if I come over in twenty will that work?” he asks.

“I guess. See you then bye,” I say hanging up before dragging myself upstairs and into the shower. After I step out of the shower I wrap a towel around me and comb my hair before I hear the doorbell ring. “I refuse to believe it’s been twenty minutes,” I whine as I walk to the door and open it to reveal Zacky. “Well, are you going to come in or are you going to let me air condition outside?” I ask after having him simply stare at me for a few seconds.

“Sorry,” he says blushing before quickly entering my house.

“So I don’t keep distracting you or freeze I’m going to go throw on some clothes so I’ll be right back,” I say giving him a quick kiss before running back upstairs. I look through my clothes and end up slipping on an oversized Stones shirt with a pair of black shorts before heading back downstairs. “Can we not go out?” I ask jumping over the back of the couch to sit by Zacky.

“What? Yeah sure,” he says taking in a sharp breath.

“Are you OK?” I ask laughing.

“Yeah, you just should strut around damn near naked anymore,” he says smiling.

“I wasn’t strutting! I was answering my door and no one told you to eye rape me. Now what are we going to do?” I ask cuddling into him.

“Well; we can watch movies like we always seem to do,” he suggests with slight sarcasm.

“I can’t help it that I’m a homebody,” I pout smacking his chest lightly.

“So what movie do you want to watch?” he asks eyeing my movie collection.

“Don’t care,” I say shrugging.

“Alright I’ll pick,” he says getting up looking at my movies for a few seconds before smiling and pulling one out.

“What we watching?” I ask stretching.

“You’ll find out,” he says with a crooked smile.

“Seriously Zacky what are we watching?” I ask scooting away from him when he sits down.

“Just watch,” he says before the menu for The Ring starts.

“Not cool! No!” I say shaking my head looking at the TV cursing myself for even owning that damn movie.

“Come on! It’s not even dark yet,” he protests.

“But it will be before the movie’s over,” I whine looking at my phone to see what time it is.

“But I’m here,” he says smiling.

“I really don’t want to watch this,” I whine biting my bottom lip.

“What if I stay here tonight?” Zacky asks, his eyes lighting up.

“Is that the only reason you put it in?” I ask eyeing him.

“That and you’ll cuddle up to me super close,” he says smiling.

“Fine but when I freak the fuck out don’t say I didn’t warn you,” I say nearly gluing myself to his side as he hits play.

“So, I love this movie,” Zacky says as the credits start to play.

“If you let it do that staticy thing I’ll kill you,” I say still firmly glued to his side.

“Fine,” he says hitting the stop button before going to get up.

“What are you doing?” I ask freaking out.

“I gotta piss if that’s OK with you,” he says looking at me funny.

‘Fine; can you put in Nightmare Before Christmas before you go?” I ask clinging to a pillow on the couch.

“Sure; you big baby,” Zacky says laughing before changing to movies and disappearing into the bathroom. “Do you really want to watch this?” he asks coming back into the room making me jump about three feet.

“Yes! I need to get that other movie out of my head,” I say snuggling back into him as he sits down. “OK, so another movie or bed?” I ask once the movie is over.

“Fear and Loathing?” Zacky asks with a smile.

“I love that movie,” I say as I vigorously nod my head.

“I can tell,” he says laughing.

“Sleepy time now?” I ask trying to stay awake as Fear and Loathing ends.

“Sounds good to me,” Zacky says yawning.

“Come on,” I say grabbing his hand before I trudge up the stairs and into my room. “Be right back,” I say smiling before quickly giving him a peck and walking to my bathroom to wash my face and brush my teeth. “Umm… you don’t want clothes do you?” I ask as I walk back into my room to see him sitting on my bed in his boxers.

“No I’m good; but thanks,” he says smiling as we both crawl underneath the covers.

“No problem. Night,” I say snuggling up to him drifting off to sleep before I hear him respond.
♠ ♠ ♠
Chri's Outfit