Status: Active

Others Have Excuses, but I Have My Reasons Why

Cuddle Time

So I’ve officially had my first seven full days of work and I’m currently standing in an airport looking for Zacky without much luck. I finally give up looking from the ground about twenty minutes in and stand up on a seat placing my bag in the floor right in front of me and begin to look around at the thousands of people in the terminal. After turning around for several minutes I finally spot Zacky in the crowd and begin to wave like a total maniac to get his attention; and once I do I hop down and nearly sprint over to him.

“I missed you!” I say as I nearly send Zacky backwards when I fly into his arms.

“I’ve missed you too babe,” he says kissing the top of my head. “Did you pack enough?” Zacky asks with a slight laugh.

“I can’t help it; you know I always over pack,” I say with a small smile.

“I know babe; let’s go home and don’t forget to tell Megan your back,” Zacky reminds me as he takes my huge suitcase from me.

“That’s right I do have to text her,” I say with a slight smile as I pull out my phone and quickly text Megan as we make our way to Zacky’s car and home.

“You brought a bathing suit with you didn’t you?” Megan texts back making me slightly roll my eyes.

“No I came to the beach and didn’t bring one lol,” I text back with a slight laugh.

“Good; come over now!” she texts back making me smile.

“Hey baby put your trunks on we’ve been summoned to come over to Megan’s,” I say before opening my bag and rummaging around for my bikini and slip it on along with my cover-up and flip flops before throwing my hair up in a messy bun and grabbing my sunglasses.

“Are you ready babe? Megan is blowing your phone up,” Zacky calls from the bottom of the stairs.

“Yeah sorry; I’m ready,” I call back before running downstairs.

“I hate that I have to share you while you’re home,” Zacky says grabbing me by the hips and pulling me towards him.

“I know; I do too. But I have to hang out with everyone else while I’m here too,” I say before kissing him then grabbing his hand and pulling him out towards his car.

“My CD!” Megan screams when she sees me walk out of her back door onto the back patio by her pool.

“Hey SB,” I say with a smile as she runs up to me and we quickly hug.

“I love how she’s more excited to see you then she is me,” Brian says with a slight laugh at the edge of the pool.

“I can’t help that I’m that much cooler than you are,” I say with a quick smile before taking off my dress and shucking of my shoes before jumping into the pool. “Come on babe; the water’s finally warm,” I tell Zacky as I come back to the surface and see him standing by my things.

“Don’t tell me my business,” he says before jumping in right behind me, completely soaking me in the process.

“Not cool babe,” I say whipping my face when he comes back up.

“Deal with it,” he says quickly kissing me making me smile.

“So I’m hungry so the men folk need to get to grilling,” Megan says about two hours later after a few games of volleyball.

“Fine woman,” Brian says getting out followed by Zacky.

“Where are you going?” Megan asks as I follow the boys.

“I’m spending as much time with Zacky as I possibly can while I’m home; and if that entails watching him and Brian grill I’m fine with that,” I say before drying off and lighting up. “So what are we having good to eat?” I ask as I tuck myself under Zacky’s arm as I join the boys at the grill to be shortly followed by Megan.

“Well those of us who are normal are having steaks and Megan is making me do marinated vegetables for you,” Brian explains pointing to the pan of marinating veggies.

“Oh! Caribbean Jerk,” I say after grabbing a piece of broccoli out of the pan.

“So I hate for us to do this but we’re going to dip out,” I say with a slight pout after our dinner.

“Why you want to leave me?” Megan asks pouting.

“Because I want to spend some time with Zacky but I’ll see you tomorrow I promise,” I say giving her a hug then hugging Brian before Zacky and I head back home.

“So what do you want to do babe?” Zacky asks as we walk into the door.

“I just want to sit down and watch a movie so I can cuddle up to you,” I say turning around and kissing him.

“OK how about umm… I don’t know,” Zacky says with a confused expression making me laugh.

“What about Ice Age?” I ask with a slight giggle.

“Really?” he asks looking at me funny.

“Yes really I love that movie!” I say smiling as I plop down on the couch.

“Fine,” he says popping the movie in and coming to sit down beside me where we end up cuddled up for the night.
♠ ♠ ♠
outfit
bathing suit