Status: Updates everyday now

I Can't Believe You're with Me after Dark

Chapter one: Emily

You are sitting on the floor playing with Tobias. The door opens and slams shut. You look and see Jacko going upstairs. You look at Tobias and see him upset. You pick him up and he starts crying. You try to sooth him. Jacko comes down and looks at you.

“Make him shut up. It’s annoying to hear him cry,” Jacko said.

You go in the kitchen and hear him go upstairs. You got him to go to sleep. You put him in the nursery and sit down and let the tears fall since Jacko hasn’t been a little bit of a jerk and not been helping with Tobias at all. Jacko goes pass the room and looks at you.

“Why are you crying?” Jacko ask.

You look at him and whip the tears.

“It’s nothing,” You mumble out.

You get out and Jacko grab a hold of you and looks at you.

“What is wrong Sheila?” Jacko ask.
“Nothing his crying for no reason just stressed me out,” You said.
“Ok are you sure?”
“Yes. Hard day riding?”
“Not really.”

You nod your head. You go downstairs and go in the living room and start cleaning up Tobias’ toys.

“Is he asleep?” Jacko ask.
“Yeah, it’s his nap time,” You said.
“Right.”

He turns goes out to the garage. You sigh and finish cleaning up and make a cake. Tobias starts crying. You run upstairs and grab him.

“It’s ok buddy. I promise you it’s ok,” You said.

You go downstairs. There is a knock on the door. you open it and see a Emily.

“Hi,” Emily said.
“Hello,” You said.
“Is Jacko around?”
“Yeah.”

You go and get Jacko and see him working out.

“Jacko,” You said.
“Yeah, hey there is my Joey,” Jacko said.
“Emily is here.”
“Who?”
“Emily, Cowgirl, than Babe.”
“Why?”
“She looking for you.”
“Ok.”

He goes and you kiss Tobias’s forehead.

“He loves you little buddy,” you told Tobias.

You go out and take out the cake. You look at the cake and smile at it. You hear the door slabs.

“Dada?” Tobias said.
“Oh MY GOD!” You scream out.

Jacko comes in and looks at you.

“What?” Jacko ask.
“HE talked like really talked. He said a word and I know what it meant,” you said.
“What did he say?”
“Dada,” Tobias said.

Jacko look at him sadly. He takes him from you and kisses his forehead.

“You should say Mum first,” Jacko said.

You look and Know Jacko is sad and upset.

“IT doesn’t matter. He talked,” You said.
“Here, I’m going out,” Jacko said.
“Where? It’s kinda windy to ride.”
“Just out.”

You bite your lip and take Tobias and Jacko leaves. You sit on the couch and start crying. There a knock on the door. You open it and see Jimmy.

“What’s wrong?” Jimmy asks.
“He just left. Tobias just said his first word. He then left,” You said.

Jimmy brought you in and sits you down on the couch. Tobias came to you and warps his arms around you. You kiss his forehead.

“Jimmy I’m losing him,” You mumble out.
“No you not,” Jimmy said.
“He’s not home. He won’t tell me where he goes anymore.”
“It’s fine. You trust him right?”
“Yes but I don’t think he wants me, but doesn’t want to see as a jackass again.”
“I’m sure he just over his head and might not sure about living here anymore.”
“That’s must be it. He wants to go back home.”

You wipe your tears and Jimmy goes and starts playing with Tobias.

“So a double date isn’t plausible right now?” Jimmy asks.
“I don’t think it would be a good idea as of right now. Why?” You ask.
“Because I want your guys’ opinions on my new girlfriend, I would just bring her over one day.”
“That will be fine.”
“She likes kids.”
“What’s her name?”
“Hazel, she is so sexy.”

You laugh at him as he starts talking about his new girlfriend. He gets up and hand you Tobias.

“Ok, Buddy be good for Mommy. She needs you to be good with your dad being a jerk right now.”
“Tell Jimmy bye.”

Tobias waves.

“Dada,” Tobias said.
“Not that’s Jimmy Sweetheart,” You said.

The door to the garage close.

“God what that?” Jimmy asks.
“Garage door it’s noisy when it closes,” you said.

Jacko comes and Tobias looks at him.

“Dada, Dada,” Tobias said.

Jacko grab a hold of him and goes upstairs. Jimmy smiles and opens his arms.

“Come here,” Jimmy said.

You hug him and he brought you in close.

“It’s going to be ok. Just try to talk ok,” Jimmy said.
“Yeah,” You said.

He leaves and you go upstairs and see Jacko and Tobias playing. You smile and go and grab the camera and take a few pictures. Tobias looks at you and laughs at you. Jacko looks at you and then away.

“What do you want for Dinner?” You ask.
“Can we go out to eat?” Jacko ask.
“Yeah sure. Where are you were thinking?”
“The new Italian place.”
“That’s like really nice. I don’t think Tobias is welcome there.”
“Todd will watch him for us.”
“Ok, I guess I should go get ready then.”
“I got him under control.”

You go and take a shower and get dress in a nice dress and look at yourself and just feel ugly. You fix your hair. You did make up. You go and see Jacko in a nice dress shirt and nice pants playing with Tobias. You made sure you got everything for Tobias. You go down and Jacko looks at you.

“Doesn’t mum look Beautiful little Joey?” Jacko ask Tobias.

You blush and Jacko kiss your forehead.

“You are Sheila,” Jacko said.
“Thanks, you look good too,” You said.

He goes and put Tobias out in the car. You sit down and Jacko goes to Todd’s. Jacko got Tobias out and you get the bag. You knock on Todd’s door. He opens and Smiles at you.

“Come on buddy, your parents need some alone time,” Todd said.
“Thanks Todd,” You said.
“No problem.”

You gave him the bag. You kiss Tobias forehead and smile at him.

“Bye baby. Be good for Uncle Todd,” You told Tobias.

He waves at you. You smile and go back in the car. Jacko drives to the restaurant. You get out and Jacko goes up and get the table. You sit down at the table. You guys order and the waiter left before Jacko look in your eyes.

“I love you Sheila,” Jacko said.
“I love you Jacko,” you said.

He sighs and ran a hand down his face a couple times. You look at him knowing he’s frustrated.

“What’s wrong?” You ask timid afraid of getting him mad.
“You are scared of me” Jacko said.

You look down not knowing he notice it.

“I won’t ever hit you,” Jacko said.
“I don’t’ want you mad. You care about Tobias more when you are happy,” You said.
“What?”
“If you angry you can’t seem to handle him and give him to me. He really is missing you.”
“I take care of my son. I provide for him.”
“I know.”
“Why where you crying today?”
“What did Emily wanted?”
“My friend doesn’t matter right now.”

You look at him and get up.

“Take me home,” You said.
“What?” Jacko ask.
“Take me home now.”
“We order.”
“I want to go home.”

The waiter came and looks at Jacko.

“Sorry sir and Miss we ran out of the chicken,” The waiter said.
“It’s fine, we are leaving,” Jacko said.

Jacko hands him his card and the guy ran away.

“Why do you want to leave?” Jacko ask.
“Because I’m sick of you,” You said.
“What?”
“You never home then when you are you yell at me for something stupid like Tobias crying because the door slams, and you walking away from him upsets him. Now you expect me to be ok with a girl that likes you being a friend with you like that? I want to go home.”

The guy gave Jacko his card. You go out to the car. Jacko drives away and pull up to a new house.

“Jacko I want to go home,” You said.

Jacko gets out and knock on the door. You text Todd about coming home early but He text back that he isn’t giving your kid to you till it’s eleven. Jacko comes and open the door.

“Get out come on,” Jacko said.

You get up and see Emily. You sigh and she smirks at you.

“Why did you come to the house today?” Jacko ask.
“Just to make sure everything was ok. You seem kinda upset while you were riding,” Emily said.
“I want to go home Jacko,” You said.
“I’m not cheating on you!” Jacko yells.

You walk to the car and get in. he walks in and drives to the house. You get in the house and go and look in the fridge. Jacko comes in and order pizza. He sits down at the counter and looks at you.

“I’m not cheating on you,” Jacko said.
“You won’t ever let me come and see you ride anymore and you take her. Maybe you don’t see it as cheating but I’m seeing it as you doing it emotionally,” You said.
“What?”
“When I try to get you to take me to see you ride you say I can’t come it’s a guy thing. You told me that today.”
“She just showed up, Sheila.”
“When I went because Todd wants to see Tobias you get mad at me too, so I don’t care.”

You start crying and Jacko warps his arms around you.

“Sheila I love you,” Jacko said.
“Then why aren’t you ever here for me and Tobias?” You ask.
“You don’t want to know why.”
“You hate him?”
“NO!”
“Then why?”
“I hate everything here.”
“Then go back home.”
“Sheila I don’t hate you.”
“I don’t really care Jacko.”
“I don’t’ hate Tobias. I’m judge with everything I do here. Fuck I get it when I come here from you. I can’t have a fucken girl that’s a friend.”
“It’s that you never bring her around. You never fucken talk to me anymore, sorry for being scared.”

There is a knock on the door. Jacko gets it he brought the pizza in and you open it and see it’s your favorite even through Jacko hates it. He goes back to the hallway. You look at the hall and see Emily. She leads in but Jacko push her away.

“LEAVE ME ALONE!” Jacko yells.
“it’s falling apart you know I’m right. Look at what you doing,” Emily said.

The door slams. You hear him let out a crying noise. You get up and run to him and hug him.

“I just want it to go back to normal,” Jacko mumble out.

Jacko grab a hold of you tight.

“Do you want to live in Australia?” You ask.
“Please, we move to Lockhart. Once things get fixed we move to Baxter then maybe out here and try this again,” Jacko said.
“I don’t care whatever will keep you happy.”

Jacko kiss your forehead and hold on to you.

“You should eat,” Jacko said.
“Yeah, thanks for the pizza,” you said.

You kiss his cheek and get up and grab two plates. You get a Rockstar and grab him a bottle of beer. You hand it to him and sit down. You guys eat in quite. You put the pizza away and sit back down. Jacko pull you close to him.

“Sheila,” Jacko said.
“Why did you tell me that you missed home sooner?” You ask.
“Because it’s not home.”

You look at him.

“Since we have been fighting I just kinda been getting judge for everything. It’s annoying to be judge by your friends. I saw it in you when Emily came here today,” Jacko said.
“I was right still,” You said.
“I didn’t mean to love.”
“You didn’t even tell me you were hanging with a girl. It’s always the guys.”
“I didn’t want you to think it was anything. I didn’t think it was anything.”
“But she did.”
“She is crazy.”

You laugh a little. Jacko smiles and there is a knock on the door. You get up and see it’s Todd with Tobias.

“Here is mom,” Todd said.

Todd comes inside.

“Um Todd where is his bag?” You ask.
“In the car,” Todd said.
“Idiot.”

You go and get the bag. Ashleigh told you to stay inside. You look at her and run inside and see Jacko and Todd fighting. You put Tobias in the crib and try to get Todd off of Jacko.

“Todd, stop it,” You said.
“Pack a bag for you and him,” Todd said.
“No.”

Todd looks at you.

“Anna,” Todd said.
“Todd, I trust Jacko,” You said.

Jacko looks at you.

“You are stupid to do that. He is nothing but a jackass,” Todd said.
“When did you come up with that?” Jacko ask.
“A couple months ago, when that girl start showing up, and you stop bring Anna to my fucken spot. I’m her brother first.”
“Todd, we just having problems please leave,” You said.
“Anna, there is another girl.”
“We talked about her.”

He looks at you.

“You ok with him cheating on you?” Todd asks.
“He wasn’t,” you said.
“Bullshit Anna.”
“I would never cheat on her,” Jacko said.
“Who was the other girl?”
“A girl, she was on Cowboyz tour.”
“She isn’t welcome at my spot.”
“I never brought her there. I don’t know how she found it.”
“Whatever.”

Jacko goes upstairs.

“Dada!” Tobias yells.

Tobias starts crying. You pick him up but he won’t calm down and he says dad.

“Jacko please!” You yell up for him.

Jacko comes down and grab him before going back up.

“Anna please,” Todd said.
“Todd, I won’t run away from this. Has people start treating him wired when you go ride?” You ask.
“We all think he’s cheating on you. It’s just not right Anna. He won’t take you out to see him ride.”
“I think it’s because he’s afraid of me turning on him like his friends did.”
“We don’t have faith with him.”
“I do. We are going away for some time.”
“WHAT? WHERE?”
“Lockhart.”
“NO, there is no one there.”
“That’s what’s best for us right now.”
“His friends and family is there. You have no one. Here he has some friends.”
“It’s going to be fine. We need to be away.”
“Anna.”
“We were fighting about the wedding. We never really fix it. We need to be together just us three. He feels like you guys are judging him and already have the brand of a jackass again on him.”
“He is being one.”
“I know but there things that needs to be fix and he stop being a Jackass anymore.”
“I don’t think you should go.”
“I’m sure you can visit some just give us some time alone ok.”
“Move out till you move there.”
“Todd no. I’m not taking Tobias away from his father you saw him right now.”
“Has he touched you?”
“TODD!”

You heard running. You look and see Jacko at the foot at top of the steps running down.

“It’s fine Jacko,” You said.
“Has he?” Todd ask.
“NO, I’m insulted you think that.”
“How you been acting it just gets me worried.”
“He never would do that.”
“Do what? Who?” Jacko ask.

“Don’t you dare hurt my baby girl anymore,” Todd said.
“Todd, take care of your wife ok,” you said.
“What about you?”
“I can handle me and we working on Jacko taking care of me ok.”
“If you dare treat her like shit when you guys move I will go and take them away and make dame sure you won’t see them again.”
“Ok Todd,” Jacko said.

Todd hugs you and looks around.

“Where is the baby?” Todd asks.

There a knock on the door. Jacko goes and gets it. Ashleigh comes in and looks around.

“Did you guys kill Tobias?” Ashleigh asks.
“He’s upstairs sleeping,” You said.

Todd goes upstairs and Ashleigh looks at you.

“Is everything ok?” Ashleigh ask.
“Why did you guys come here early?” You ask.
“Tobias was not having it. Is everything ok?”
“Todd is mad that we are going to move to Lockhart.”
“Why are you guys moving?”
“I really miss my homeland,” Jacko said.
“Was that what tonight was about?”
“Yes.”

She hugs you.

“I’m going to miss you,” Ashleigh said.
“I will but we will be out here for x-games and you guys can always visit,” You said.
“Right.”

You smile and she drags Todd out. Jacko looks at you.

“You can turn back you know,” Jacko said.
“If it going to help you and keep you home for Tobias then I don’t care as long as I’m not sending him off to a boarding school,” You said.

Jacko smiles and hugs you.

“Can I ask one thing?” You ask.
“Um?” Jacko ask.
“Where do you always go when you leave here and can’t ride?”
“To a gym, I need to work on my extension so I start some of the Fighting that Taka and Ronnie does. Taka thought me some things while on tour.”

You smile and hug him. You kiss his cheek and smile at him. He smiles and grabs a hold of you. You giggle and sit down on the couch. Jacko sits down and hold you up to his chest.

“When do you want to go?” Jacko ask.
“We need a house Baby.” You told him.
“My parents move but didn’t sell the house because of my course and hopes of me staying. The house got big with just them two and Kane moving to the other side so they move closer to him.”
“Ok.”
“You can re decorate any way you want.”
“Even if it’s a little girly?”
“It’s for you. Anything for you darling.”
“What will we do with this house?”
“I don’t know. I do expect to come back.”
“We figure out. We got like two weeks to pack and go over there.”
“Yeah that’s right.”

You yawn and Jacko stands up and carry you.

“I can walk,” You said.
“I feel like carrying you,” Jacko said.

You laugh and he sets you down on the bed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks JenniferDisaster and blglover4 for the comments.

Fist Outfit
Date