Status: Updates everyday now

I Can't Believe You're with Me after Dark

Getting There

You wake up and go and see Tobias asleep. You go downstairs and turn on the lap top. There a knock on the door. You open it and see it’s Ryan.

“What up with you moving?” Ryan asks.
“Jacko wants to go home,” You said.
“Anna, you are manger of website now. It’s kinda hard if you in other country.”
“Have you guys been trying to find someone new, like you told me when you ask me to do it?”
“I tried to talk to them but the other people are against you leaving.”
“Then me going to another country will get them thinking about it.”

He looks at you and hugs you.

“Is this just to not quite the web design?” Ryan asks.
“No Jacko thinks it’s better if we go to his home for a bit,” You said.
“And you think?”
“It sounds better and better.”
“Ok when are you leaving?”
“A week.”
“Ok bye.”
“Bye.”

He leaves as you go in the kitchen and cook waffles. You put on sweatpants remembering that Jimmy and his new girlfriend are coming for breakfast. Tobias wakes up so you grab him and he smiles at you. You get him change in the Rockstar jersey Todd got him. You smile and go to the room and see Jacko stretching.

“Did you eat breakfast?” Jacko ask.
“No I just got it mainly cooked. Remember Jimmy and Hazel are coming.”
“Right, hey little Joey.”

You laugh and hand Jacko Tobias. You go in the bathroom and start doing your make up.

“Why are you putting on make-up?” Jacko ask.
“Because after Jimmy and Hazel leaves I got to get some boxes shipped out,” You said.
“Oh right.”

You laugh and kiss his cheek.

“Are you ok Love?” Jacko ask.
“Prefect,” You said.

You smile and there a knock on the door. You finish the last bit you have and grab Tobias.

“Come on let’s go see Jimmy while daddy gets dress,” You said.
“Urg,” Jacko said.
“Shorts and a tank top, a hoddie works fine.”

You go downstairs and open the door. Jimmy hugs you.

“Hey,” Jimmy said.
“Hello come on in,” You said.
“Thanks, did you already cook everything?”

You look at the girl behind Jimmy.

“Come on in,” You said.
“Thanks,” The girl said.
“I’m Anna.”
“Hazel Thanks for inviting me.”
“No problem. This is my son Tobias. Jacko will be down soon.”
“Ok.”

“Where is the meat,” Jimmy ask.
“Dude, You don’t live here you can’t just leave your girlfriend out like that,” You said.
“Where is the meat?”
“I’m tempted to not cook any.”
“No meat?” Jacko ask.
“Bacon or sausage?” You ask.
“Stake.”
“Here go to dad baby.”

Jacko takes Tobias. You go and grab a stake and put it in the boiler after seasoning it.

“Serious he is getting steak for breakfast?” Jimmy asks.
“It’s good,” Jacko said.

Jimmy looks at you.

“Do you want eggs Hazel?” You ask.
“Um?” Hazel said.
“You want a steak?”
“She not eating one of me steaks,” Jacko said.
“You need to share Jacko. Now honey, say you want Bacon,” Jimmy say.
“I’m confuses,” Hazel said.
“With waffles do you want eggs,” You ask.
“No.”
“Ok.”

You open the boiler up and flip it then go and get sausage. You start cooking it. Jacko hands you Tobias. He gets the plats out and set them on the table.

“Do you guys need a drink?” You ask.
“Orange juice,” Hazel said.

Jimmy gets it. You guys talk while finishing breakfast. You grab Jacko’s plate and put stake on it and sit down with Tobias.

“He is a cute baby,” Hazel said.
“Thanks,” you said.
“How old is he?”
“Eight months.”
“He’s kinda big for one.”

You laugh and nod your head. You guys talk and you clean up. Jimmy and Hazel left. You lay down on the couch and Jacko looks at you.

“Who was here before them?” Jacko ask.
“Ryan, he wanted to talk about the web job I have and me moving,” You said.
“What?”
“He knows I was a temporally web manger. Other people didn’t think I need to be and now with me moving they are not too happy.”
“It takes a lot of your time away.”
“I know, I let the wedding drop off. It was just spouse to be till they found a replacement but it turn in to a three month thing.”
“Yeah.”

You look at him and he is looking at Tobias.

“Jacko love, are you ok?” You ask.

Jacko looks at you and smiles.

“I’m perfect so they found a new person for it?” Jacko ask.
“Not yet but I think they going to because I’m going to move and if they don’t find one in the next month I’m going to quite. The pay’s not worth the hassle of everything,” You said.
“That’s good.”

You nod your head and yawn. Jacko kiss your forehead.

“I’m going to ride ok.” Jacko said.
“Where at?” You ask.
“I’m going to try Todd’s spot could be Maddo’s or Mulisha compound. I text where I’m going once I know everything ok.”
“Ok, can you get the boxes in my truck?”
“Yeah.”
“Thanks.”

He goes and starts taking the boxes out. You go and make sure you have everything in your bag before going down and buckle Tobias in. Jacko comes and kiss Tobias’s forehead before yours. You smile and hug him.

“I see you when you get home,” you said.
“You can come watch me,” Jacko said.
“I see ok.”
“Ok.”

You go in the car and drive to the ups place. You get Tobias out and go inside and the guy comes and helps you get the boxes out and you make sure the labels are fine. He mails everything out. You go and drive home. You make sure that everything you want is in a box. You lay Tobias for his nap before lying down and going to bed. You wake up to the bed sinking. You look and see Jacko. You smile and cuddle in his side.

“We still not ok,” Jacko said.
“it’s going to take time,” You said.
“They still judge me.”
“It’s going to take time for them to see everything ok.”
“Ok.”
“Me and Tobias will be right by you every step of the way.”
“I know, you stuck by me through a lot of shit before.”

You laugh and kiss his cheek and start going to bed again. Tobias cries so you get up but Jacko is already out of the room. You lay back down and start going back to bed once you hear him stop crying. You wake up and don’t see Tobias or Jacko. You call him and it went to voice mail. You start panicking when the garage door closes. You look and see Tobias with Jacko. You run and hug Jacko.

“What’s wrong?” Jacko ask.
“Where were you?” You ask.
“Ryan wanted to talk about the move with me.”
“You took Tobias?”
“Yeah it was just at Deegans. He was awake and you were asleep. Am I not allowed to take my son places?”
“When there is no note and you not answering your phone. I get freaked out.”

Jacko gets his phone out and push a button then look at you.

“Sorry it’s dead,” Jacko said.

You look at Jacko and nod your head.

“I was sacred something happen to him and you,” you said.

Jacko kiss your forehead.

“It’s ok we are fine and Brian isn’t happy with the move,” Jacko said.
“Why?” You ask.
“Saying practicing with people should be the best thing they push you.”
“We need to work on us and they are a problem.”

Jacko nods his head and looks at you.

“Do you really think you going to be ok there?” Jacko ask.
“Yeah I’m fine,” You said.

You smile and he kisses your lips.

“Just tell me and we work on something better,” Jacko said.
“I’m fine. It’s all going to be fine. Who know I might love it there and never want to move,” you said.

He laughs and kisses your forehead. You smile and hug him. There is a knock on the door. You open it up and see Vicky with Haven.

“Hey Anna,” Vicky said.
“Hey, what up?” You ask.
“I really need to talk to you.”
“Sure come in.”

She comes in and smiles at you. You go in the living room and see Jacko playing on the floor with Tobias.

“Jacko,” You said.
“Um?” Jacko ask.

He looks and stood up once he saw Vicky.

“This is my cousin Vicky and her daughter Haven. Vicky this is Jacko,” You said.
“Hello it’s nice to meet you,” Vicky asks.
“You too. Have you ate lunch?” Jacko ask.
“No shit,” You said.
“Anna you can’t cuss in front of the children they are picking up on things,” Vicky said.
“Whatever, did you?” You ask Jacko.
“Yeah at Deegans.”
“Ok I go make myself something come on in the kitchen,” You told Vicky.
“Ok.”

You go in the kitchen and you make a sandwich.

“So what’s up?” You ask.
“Me and Timmy broke up”
“What happen”
“He was cheating on me”
“Oh, so why you came here?”
“Can I stay with you? I grew up in Murrieta and I know the area I just can’t find a place and he kinda kicked me out.”
“I have to ask Jacko, but we moving to Australia.”
“Why?”
“We think it’s a good thing for us.”
“I understand you going to box things and leave?”
“No we are going to keep most of the things here. Let me run something by Jacko ok.”
“Sure thing,”

You go inside the living room and see Jacko playing video games while Tobias watch him.

“Love,” You said.

He looks at you.

“Vicky needs a place to stay,” You said.
“So?” Jacko ask.
“She can stay while we in Austrian, someone at the house.”
“I’m in.”
“Ok let me go tell her.”
“Ok sure thing.”

You go in the kitchen.

“Ok Vicky you can stay here even as we leave, but when we leave you are going to have to pay the bills for everything,” You said.
“Oh thank you,” Vicky said.
“There are some rules too ok.”
“Ok what is it?”
“My and Jacko’s room is my and Jacko’s room. No one goes in there. The garage is Jacko’s don’t ever go in that. Haven can sleep in Tobias’s when we leave but when we come back he sleeps there.”
“Ok.”
“You can’t change anything in the share areas. I worked my ass when I was pregnant to get everything prefect I don’t want you to fucked with it. Keep things clean.”
“Ok got it.”
“Ok then that’s all on yeah this goes without saying. Tobias’s things are his things.”
“Right I understand.”

You go upstairs and she fallows you. You open the guest bed room and she looks at you.

“This is your room. Tobias’s room is that door and that right there is my and Jacko’s room. The other door is the bathroom. Ok,” You said.
“Ok thank you so much,” Vicky said.
“No problem.”

She hugs you. You go downstairs and grab your lap top and start working on the site some knowing you been slacking. Jacko lay across you.

“Come out with me,” Jacko said.
“Where to?” You ask.
“Maddo’s. I got to keys to his place while he’s gone and want me to check up on it,” Jacko said.
“Sure thing, Bye Vicky.”
“Bye Anna, Bye Jacko,” Vicky said.
“Bye,” Jacko said.

You grab your computer and then Tobias. You put him in the car and put the lap top on the floor in the middle and run inside and grab the bag and set it at his feet. You go in as Jacko gets in. he drives to Maddo’s and open the gate. He park and start getting ready. You grab the keys and make sure the house is fine. You go back and sit in Jacko’s bed with Tobias and turn on music from the laptop. Your phone rings.

“Hello,” You said.
“Anna, this is your mom,” Your mother said.
“Hi mom.”
“Vicky and Timmy broke up.”
“I know, she told me. She going to be staying at my place for a bit.”
“Ok that’s nice of you. I figure you guys can bond over being single parents.”
“Besides the fact that I’m not single mom. Me and Jacko are together still.”
“Anna it’s not going to last for long.”
“Fuck you mom.”

You hang up and grab a hold of Tobias and get out of the truck. Jacko stops and looks at you. You grab hold of him crying. He rubs your back.

“Are you ok?” Jacko ask.
“no one has hope in us. Not even Todd anymore,” You said.
“It’s ok. I’m sure there are people who have hope for us.”
“I mean besides us. I know we know we can work through this.”
“Come on let’s go and we just relax ok.”
“Ok.”

Jack load up his bike and change. You turn the lap top off and get everything ready to go. You get in as Jacko dose. He drives home. You get Jacko’s bag knowing his gear need to be wash. You go and drop it in the laundry room. You grab Tobias’ form Jacko. He goes upstairs. You sit down and turn on the TV.

“Anna?” Vicky asks.
“Um?” You ask.
“Are you and Jacko ok?”
“Yeah why?”
“Your mom said you were a single mother.”
“My mom doesn’t have hope in him staying with me.”
“He might not.”
“No he will. We love each other and want this to work out.”
“Ok I guess if you guys want to put work in it.”
“We do, oh cool Bubba’s world season one.”

You turn it to Flue and pick up Tobias.

“That is your uncle Todd being stupid like he is always is,” You said.

Jacko laughs and lay down looking at the TV.

“Um Jacko you don’t have a shirt on,” Vicky said.
“Yeah so,” Jacko said.
“It’s common after a shower for him not to have a shirt. Before he leaves he going to be without it to and sometimes pants but going to stop that because you are here right?”
“Yeah.”

You put Tobias on the mat and watch him a bit before going to the TV again. You get up and go in the kitchen. You see Vicky holding haven.

“Do you need something?” You ask.
“No I’m good but thank you,” Vicky said.
“No problem.”

You start cook and Vicky looks at you.

“You cook?” Vicky asks.
“Yes I cook,” You said.
“Your mom made it seem like you couldn’t take care of a household.”
“I can. Now do you work?”
“Yes, Today was my day off”
“Ok, so who will watch her?”
“I have a baby sitter for. Who watch’s Tobias well you guys at work?”
“Our jobs are flexible, so we watch him.”
“That’s nice for him.”

You hear Tobias crying. You run and see Jacko looking at him while he is crying.

“What happen?” you ask.
“He fell off and hit his head. He wasn’t moving,” Jacko said.
“Is he bleeding?”
“A little.”

You run and grab a towel and pick him up and put it on the cut on the forehead.

“Are you coming to the hospital?” you ask him.
“Yeah,” Jacko said.

He runs. You turn the food off.

“We got to go,” You told Vicky.
“Oh ok,” Vicky said.
You grab your bag and go inside Jacko’s truck. Jacko jumps in and speed to the hospital. You go to the ER.

“Hello,” A nurse said.
“My baby fell off the couch and hit head on the table but he was out for a bit,” You said.
“Oh god, come right this way.”

You fallow her. The doctor looks at him and got some x-rays done. You hold him while he did some x-ray. You look at Jacko. He warps his arms around you.

“What do you need?” Jacko ask.
“A mother to tell me he will be ok,” You said.
“I have to go to talk to Susan ok.”

You nod your head and he leaves. The doctor comes with the x-ray and the doctor smiles at you.

“He is fine, nothing is wrong with the skull,” The doctor said.
“Thank god,” you said.
“He would need to come in from 2 weeks to get the snitches out.”
“We moving out the country in a week.”
“Where?”
“Australia”
“Victoria?”
“No South Wales.”
“Ok, I give you these to show the doctor get him checked up after you are settle in ok.”
“Yes thank you.”
“No problem.”

You take the papers and go out. Jacko warps his arm around you and Kiss Tobias’s head.

“Ok we come over now thanks,” Jacko said in the phone.

He hangs up and takes Tobias from you.

“I take it he’s fine?” Jacko ask.
“Yeah, when we get to Australia he should see a doctor there.”
“Ok, I make one latter ok.”
“Thank you.”

You hug Jacko and he kiss your forehead.

“Come on are we going to go to Jeremy’s,” Jacko said.
“Ok,” you said.

Jacko put him in. you put the papers away. He looks at you since you not moving to the front.

“You going to stay back here?” Jacko ask.
“I just want to make sure he’s ok,” You said.
“Ok.”

Jacko gets in and drive to the Stenberg’s. You get Tobias out and go to the door and knock. Susan opens it and hug you.

“Come on in. did he get stitches?” Susan asks.
“Yeah three,” you said.
“They got you a motocross bandage.”

You laugh and kiss Tobias head. He smiles at you.

“Come on in. I got you guys Pizza also. Jacko called when I was ordering and Jeremy said get an extra one,” Susan said.
“Thanks,” You said.
“No problem.”

Jeremy comes in and smiles at you.

“Aw you are so hardcore,” Jeremy said to Tobias.
“Do you guys still have a high chair around?” You ask.
“No we don’t need to feed him?”
“Yeah.”

Jacko warps his arm around you. You smile and he kisses your head.

“I hold him and you can feed him like that ok,” Jacko said.
“Yeah,” You said.

You go and Jacko hold him on the counter. You feed him. There other knock.

“Nicole and Corey are coming over,” Susan said.
“Sure thing,” Jeremy said.

Jimmy comes in and Tobias slabs on the counter.

“Hey buddy, did you get cut?” Jimmy asks him.
“He has three stenches”
“The coffee table? I told you would kill a kid,” Jimmy said.
“Shove it Jimmy.”
“That is what happen? I’m good.”

Jacko push him in the wall.

“Leave her alone,” Jacko said.
“I’m right I’m sorry,” Jimmy said.

Jeremy comes with pizza and the Corey’s little crew. Susan induced everyone and you guys all grab pizza. Savy comes and look at Tobias.

“How did he get hurt?” Savy ask him.
“He rolled off the couch,” You said.
“It’s Jacko’s fault,” Jeremy and Jimmy says at the same time.

“Dada,” Tobias said.
“Hey Joey,” Jacko said.

You get Jacko’s other plate of Pizza and get him a cup of soda. You sit down next to him and start eating watching Tobias.

“He’s going to be ok here,” Susan said.
“I just scared of the after affects,” You said.
“I know what you mean.”

You guys all eat and talk a little bit. You help Susan clean up. You look and see Tobias is sleeping.

“We should go,” You said.
“Sleepy boy,” Susan said.
“Yeah and I’m tired.”

“Is he yours and Jacko’s?” Nicole ask.
“What you mean?” You ask.
“He doesn’t look like you a lot.”
“Oh yeah, he for some reason looks like my brother and Jacko a lot.”
“Oh ok.”
“The blue eyes are odd with you having brown eyes.”
“Yeah, it happens every once in awhile.”
“I want to know if a second have them,” Susan said.
“Maybe but there is going to be a long time till the next one. Latter.”
“Later.”

You go and take Tobias’s form Jacko. You said by to the guys. You get him and Jacko drives to a cold stone.

“Go get some,” Jacko said.
“I’m fine,” You said.
“Go.”

You kiss his cheek and get some ice cream. You get in and smile at Jacko.

“That looks good,” Jacko said.
“I know,” You said.

Jacko laughs. You go home and Vicky looks at you.

“I put the food away,” Vicky said.
“Thanks,” You said.
“What happen?”
“Oh Tobias got hurt he had to go to the hospital.”
“Is he ok?”
“Yeah Jacko went to laid him down.”
“Ok”
“Night.”
“Night”

You go upstairs and sit down on the bed. Jacko comes and lay down next to you.

“Are you ok?” Jacko ask.
“Yeah why?” You ask.
“You freaked out.”
“You froze up.”
“I just…”
“I understand but it was a freak thing for you to do.”
“I just thought he was dead.”

You pat his back.

“He isn’t. He is alive and well in his room,” you said.
“That crib,” Jacko said.
“That Crib. I’m going to work ok.”
“Sure, I go clean up the blood.”
“Thanks.”

He kisses your lips and leave. You smile and eat the ice cream and design some more before you made sure everything is done for the move. You sigh and look in to looks to lock the bed room door pretty good. Jacko comes and looks at you.

“You never this bad working,” Jacko said.
“I’m looking at locks,” you said.
“I couldn’t get some out.”
“Here figure it out.”
“I will love.”

He hugs you tight and kisses your lips.

“I love you Sheila,” Jacko said.
“I love you too,” You said.

You go down stairs and start cleaning it up.

“So how long have you and Jacko been dating?” Vicky asks.
“Um it’s been like 18 months,” You said.
“Really is it for Tobias?”
“No, we love each other.”
“Right, he is really fit.”
“Yeah got to be to lift a two hundred pound dirt bike.”
“So when you guys leave I still can’t use the garage?”
“Come look at it.”

She comes and look at it.

“It is a gym and bike station,” Vicky said.
“Yeah, he didn’t want to work out outside and this is the best place for it. We most likely will be able to fit our cars here but we have here,” You said.
“Right, Why not sale this and pack up everything?”
“We will come back for something in June and July.”
“Oh right”

You go upstairs and Jacko show you the lock before going to bed.
♠ ♠ ♠
SET