‹ Prequel: Trouble With Pink Hair
Status: Comments make me update more!!!

Still Causing Trouble

Starting Over

Tilly’s pov
I woke up backstage in the dressing room, with Zack across from me. He shot up about the same time I did. I looked around and found that I wasn’t hurt, and it was like I never fell. Was I dreaming? Zack gave me the same look, as if he had the same nightmare that I did.

“Tilly.” He spoke.

“Zack.” I replied.

“How did you sleep?” He asked, scratching the back of his neck.

I bit my lip, “Okay, I guess.”

“You didn’t have a weird dream?” He asked.

I shrugged and looked down at my feet, awkwardly.

“I had a dream that you fell off, the top of the stage.” Zack spoke after a few minutes.

I looked up at him, “No way, I had that dream.”

We stared at each other for a couple minutes before the door opened and Matt walked in, holding a bag of McDonalds.

“I brought you, your favorite.” He grinned at me.

Matt handed me the bag then kissed my forehead before glancing over at Zack, and sitting down next to me.

“Oh my god! You rock!” I exclaimed when I saw he didn’t mess up my order like the rest of the guys did.

“That stuff makes you fat.” Zack growled, then walked out of the room slamming the door behind him.

I looked at the door with a confused look on my face, “What’s wrong with him now?”

“He’s probably just mad, because he can’t eat McDonalds.” Matt laughed.

I smiled softly, and took a bite out of my hamburger with ketchup and pickles only. Matt told me about the show, and how awesome it was, and about one of the fans that threw a bra in Johnny’s face, which knocked him over.

“Maria’s coming on tour with us for a while, you know just to make sure your okay.” Matt nodded.

“Okay, when will she be here?” I asked, while gobbling down my French fries.

The door opened and Jimmy bounced in with Maria right behind him. She smiled wide at me. I jumped up and hugged her tightly.

She laughed and hugged back, “It’s good to see you too.”

“I missed you.” I smiled.

Jimmy joined in on the hug, with Matt.

“Aw group hug!” he yelled.

We all parted and Maria took me to go talk alone. My clothes were all dirty from the ketchup. (I’m a messy eater). We got on the bus for our private conversation.

I changed then walked back out to have my conversation with Maria.

I stared out by explaining, the nightmare I had to her. She listened and wrote some of it down. For three hours I complained about Zack, and Matt. When I finished Maria sighed and hugged me.

“Sometimes the things that you complain about the most are the things your care about the most. Unfortunately you don’t always know that until it’s too late.”

I let out a long sigh, “I don’t know what to do anymore.”

Right at that moment Snuffy came out of the back and jumped on my lap, almost squishing me. It wined and I sighed again.

“You know it’s said that dogs can always tell what their owner is feeling.” Maria laughed and scratched behind Snuffy’s ears.
♠ ♠ ♠
I made a few changes in the story. yes it the falling was all a dream that both Tilly and Zacky had.

Thank you for reading, commenting, and subscribing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Team Tilly=10
Team Matt=3
Team Zacky=2
Team Jimmy=1
Team Switzerland=1