‹ Prequel: Trouble With Pink Hair
Status: Comments make me update more!!!

Still Causing Trouble

Group Meeting

Matt’s pov
I knew Zack was not happy about me acting like Tilly’s father, but I didn’t care. He’d get over it eventually, once he saw that I was obviously the better choice of a father figure, since I wouldn’t ditch Tilly for some two cent slut.

“Matt, you should probably back off.” Jimmy walked backstage.

“What are you talking about?” I asked, acting innocent.

Jimmy shook his head, “Dude you know damn well what I’m talking about.”

“No I don’t.” I retorted.

Jimmy rolled his eyes, “Tilly, your trying to piss on Zack but what you don’t understand is that your also hurting Tilly.”

“Oh I get it, you’re just pissed that Tilly’s been spending more time with me.” I stood up and smirked.

Jimmy narrowed his eyes at me. He was about to say something but Maria walked in and spoke, “Meeting on the bus in five minutes.”

I nodded and once Maria was out of sight I grinned wide at Jimmy, “I was there for Tilly when no one else was. I was there when you were with Rose. I was there for her when Zack was neglecting her. Face the facts Jimmy, I won.”

Jimmy pulled his fist back but before he could even get close to hitting me, Tilly walked in.

“Meeting now.” Tilly smiled.

Jimmy quickly put his fist down and walked out of the room. I smiled over at Tilly, “Let’s go.”

We walked back to the bus, I let her know that I wasn’t mad at her. Actually I was proud that she learned how to drive. Once I walked onto the bus, I noticed that every one was there. The Berry’s, the guys, Maria, and Snuffy. Tilly plopped down next to Maria and motioned for me to take a seat. Jimmy and Zack both gave me disapproving looks, as I sat next to them.

Tilly stood up and spoke, “Okay, all of you have done something to piss me off.”

I smirked when I saw her eyes shift between Zacky and Jimmy, but my smile dropped when she looked over at me.

She continued, “But I have decided with the help of Maria, that it is in my best interest to move one. So starting right now, you all have a clean slate. To prevent confusion I will not be calling anyone ‘dad’, instead I will call you by your first name.”

I knew she was talking to me and Zack, but I didn’t say anything. Tilly sat back down, and Maria stood up.

“I will be staying on tour with you all for awhile for Tilly. But I am also here for the rest of you, so if any of you ever need to talk, you know where to find me. Thank you for your patience, and you can resume doing what you were before.” Maria spoke then took Tilly to the back of the bus.

I smirked at Zack once everyone else left, “Daddy of the year award, goes to me.”

Zack’s hands balled up into fists but he didn’t hit me, instead he stomped off of the bus. He may think that he has a chance of getting Tilly back, but he’s sorely mistaken.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you for reading, commenting, and subscribing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!