‹ Prequel: Trouble With Pink Hair
Status: Comments make me update more!!!

Still Causing Trouble

Presents

Zacky’s pov
I smiled at the present I had bought for Tilly. She would absolutely love it. I had bought a new cell phone for her, and a laptop. I couldn’t wait to see her face when she opened up the box. Tilly had gone out for a walk, I texted her to come back soon and she responded saying okay. Smiling to myself, I went outside to wait for her when Matt rolled up in Laura’s old lime green mustang

“Like it?” Matt asked, grinning from ear to ear.

I hadn’t seen this car since four years ago, when Laura got it impounded. My jaw dropped and Matt laughed.

“How did you get this?” I asked.

“We’ll I got it out of impound then decided it should be Tilly’s.” Matt grinned even wider if possible.

Then I came to the realization that Matt was trying to win Tilly. I was about to say something when Tilly walked over with a guy I had never seen before.

“Who’s this?” Matt and I asked at the same time.

Tilly smiled, “This is my best friend from back home. Jesse.”

“How come I’ve never met him?” I asked.

“Because he works at the junkyard, and FYI I never bring friends home.” She pointed out.

Matt glanced at me then stuck his hand out, “Any friend of Tilly is a friend of mine.”

Jesse grinned and shook his hand, then I shook his hand. “I’m Zacky.”

He laughed, “I know who all of you are. Tilly vents to me about everything.”

I smiled then was about to hand Tilly her presents when Matt took over, “Tilly, do you remember this car?”

Tilly’s eyes widened as she looked at her mom’s old car.

“Oh my god! Rocky!” She examined the car, using the nickname that Laura gave it.

All of a sudden my present seemed stupid, as I watched Jesse, Matt, and Tilly all talk about how awesome the car is. I tossed my presents on the hood of the car then stormed, to the back stage of the venue. This was bull shit. We’ll I guess two can play at this game.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you for reading, commenting, and subscribing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!