‹ Prequel: Trouble With Pink Hair
Status: Comments make me update more!!!

Still Causing Trouble

Dead

Tilly’s pov
I took Rocky for a drive, with Snuffy in the back seat while Jesse was in the passenger seat. We didn’t really do anything besides drive around and blast whatever song that was blasting on the radio.

“Hey, pull in here I want a Monster.” Jesse pointed to a gas station.

I agreed and parked. He quickly ran inside leaving Snuffy and I alone in the car. Before too long two guys started to check out my car, finally one of them sat on the hood. I shut off the car and tucked the keys in my pocket.

“Hey get off the car.” I said getting out of Rocky.

The other guy laughed, “And uh, who’s gonna make me?”

“Snuffy.” I let the large dog run out.

He growled at the men. The one on the hood smirked, “You know, you’re pretty sexy for an emo bitch.”

“Get the fuck out of here!” I finally lost my temper.

“Make us.” They stood up and got closer to me.

Snuffy snarled and jumped onto the man that was previously sitting on the hood. He was strong though because he threw Snuffy off and kicked him before I could stop it. I wailed on the other guy, busting his lip, and giving him a black eye. Jesse pulled me off of him and the cops quickly showed up.

“Snuffy!” I screamed when i saw its beaten body.

It had bruises and was bleeding badly. Jesse quickly gave the police my number so we could race Snuffy to the nearest vet. I carried Snuffy inside, tears streaming down my cheeks, “Somebody help!”

A woman rushed out and quickly took Snuffy from me. She wouldn’t let me go back with Snuffy though. I filled out the paper work as best as I could, using Zacky’s credit card to pay for whatever.

“I’m gonna call the guys.” Jesse announced giving me a small hug.

I sunk down against the wall and cried. Snuffy’s blood soaked my shirt and hands.

“Don’t die.” I repeated over and over again.

The door opened and Zacky rushed in, “Tilly!”

He pulled me to my feet and engulfed me in a hug, not even caring that I was getting blood all over him. I cried even more and I could have sworn he was crying as well.

“I’m so sorry, Snuffy had four broken ribs, and its brain was severally damaged.” The woman who had taken Snuffy back spoke.

I let go of Zacky and dropped to my knees, “No! God damn it! How could you leave me Snuffy?”

Zacky covered his face with his hands then went to talk to the woman. Jesse called the rest of the guys and they all quickly rushed over. It was an odd sight to see me covered and blood, with mascara tears running down my cheeks. Each one of the guys hugged me, but that didn’t make me feel better at all. I was missing my partner in crime and no one could ever replace Snuffy.

“I’m very sorry for your loss.” The woman handed me a large box.

I knew inside of the box, laid Snuffy’s dead body. Matt tried to take the box from me to carry it to the car but I refused to let anyone have it. I set the box in the back of my car and drove off, just me and Snuffy. I didn’t tell anyone where I was going because I wanted to be alone. Just me and Snuffy, just like the old times.

“I’m so sorry, Snuffy. I should have never taken you out of the car.” I cried and hit the wheel angrily as I drove down the road to California.

I had a full tank of gas, Zacky’s credit card, and a plan. Snuffy would be buried next to my mom in HB’s cemetery. I didn’t care if I didn’t have a plot, I would bury him with my own two hands. My heart was broken, in my mind I had killed Snuffy. I was the reason he was dead. I was an animal killer, because I just killed my best friend.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you for reading, commenting, and subscribing!!!!!!!!!

This chapter actually made me cry since my dog died in almost the exact same way.