‹ Prequel: Trouble With Pink Hair
Status: Comments make me update more!!!

Still Causing Trouble

Onstage

Tilly’s pov
When I woke up I was in the dressing room of the venue, on one of the sofas. I could hear the sound of Bat Country so I knew that the guys were on stage right now. I yawned and walked out of the dressing room and to the side of the stage where the Berry brothers were standing.

“Tilly!” MB wrapped his arms around me.

I smiled, “Matt.”

Jason was the next to wrap his arm around my small body, “Boo boo.”

“Jay!” I giggled.

“Okay, okay don’t kill my Tilly.” MB pulled me out of Jason’s grip.

“No she’s my boo boo.” Jason argued, pulling me back.

I rolled my eyes, Jason had always called me boo boo for some reason. On stage Matt sang to the crowd. Jimmy was being a god on the drums, Brian was sending flirtatious looks to the ladies in the crowd, Johnny was smirking and making funny faces and Zack was stuck in his own world. The song ended and Matt looked over at me, “I’d like you all to meet my daughter Tilly!”

I stared at him then Jason led me out onto the stage. Zack looked upset at what was happening but I ignored it.

“This is my kick ass daughter, everyone fucking praise her!” Matt yelled making laugh.

There were lots of cheers and applause from the crowd which made me smile. Matt shoved the mic in my face, “Say something.”

“You say something.” I shoved the mic back.

There was laughter as we fought over the mic on stage. Finally Jimmy ran from his drum set to take the mic.

“Okay this is my best fucking friend! Any of you bitches fuck with her and I’ll kill you!” Jimmy yelled pulling me close to his side.

Jimmy finally shoved the mic into my hands. Fuck. I spoke, “I’m Tilly.”

Matt laughed at me and glared, “Shut it dad.”

Zack’s ears perked up when I said that, then a fan in front yelled, “Isn’t that Vengeance’s kid?”

I tossed Matt the mic then saluted the crowd before running over to Jason. He threw me over his shoulder, “Let’s go get a burger, boo boo.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you for reading, commenting, and subscribing!!!!!!!!!!!