Sequel: Turning Tables
Status: Finished, sequel soon!

Get It Right

.13

"Welcome to Wal-Mart, get your shit and get out," Keran greeted us as she opened the front door. Cole and I glanced at each other and then back to her. "Okay, love the expressions but seriously, get your asses in the house before you let all the air out."

"Thanks, Ker," Cole eyed me accusingly, she was still pissed that we all agreed to get ready at Keran's house. Cole and Keran's mother didn't get along, they hated each other and everyone knew it, but we still chose to make her life a living hell.

"Smile, its prom night," Keran frowned at Cole and glanced over at me. "When are the guys showing up?"

"Around six," I answered, leading Cole into Keran's bedroom where the group was congregating. Vanessa and Rebecca were straightening their usually wavy locks in Keran's bathroom where Joss was sitting at Keran's desk laying out her tons of make-up.

"Let's get this shit over with," Cole dropped her dress on the bed and fell beside it.

"Since you’re so excited," I gave Joss a smile and rolled my eyes at Cole. "Where to start, where to start."

"You need to fix your hair," Cole offered.

Eventually we all got dressed to perfection and decided to wait outside for the boys, it was so pretty out that we even broke out the camera and started talking pictures. "Vanessa, who is your date?"

"Chad Gregory," she was posing with Keran, everyone but Joss stopped to look at her like she was crazy. "What?"

"That's the guy that used to torture Bliss' feelings. He invited her to homecoming and ended up having his real date throw blood on her from the slaughter house, like the movie Carrie," Cole explained slowly, growing angry by the second. "You invited that demon with us?"

"I didn't know," she whispered looking from Cole to me. "I am so sorry."

"It’s okay, I have Brian," I looked away to Cole. "But he may end up in jail tonight if Chad comes around me."

"I'll text him and tell him to meet me there instead," she looked at me pleadingly. "I'm sorry, Bliss. I had lunch with Marcy and she suggested going with her brother and I figured why not, I didn’t have a date."

"Firstly, you had lunch with Marcy and secondly, you had to have known it," Keran stepped back; i knew she felt betrayed, we had all become close. We trusted Vanessa.

"I had lunch with her and Zacky, I was asked and I didn't come to homecoming," Vanessa muttered. "I was five months pregnant. I didn't come to school for months."

"Just watch him, Nessa," I gave her a very stern look. "He’s a smooth talker and a snake, he'll hurt you."

"I'll be okay," Vanessa nodded her head, completely assured. "It’s only for tonight."

"He's a dick," Cole grunted, sitting on the first step, she looked cute as a button with her pouty expression and frilly dress.

"Look," Rebecca interrupted the silence that hung around our heads dangerously by pointing at the limo approaching Keran's house. "Boys are here."

“Let’s get this night over with,” Cole stood with my help, she hated dances and had dreaded prom for months. “This dress is so fucking itchy.”

“Why are you so negative?” I asked seriously, she’d been in bitch mode for a month now.

“I’ll tell you later,” she gave me a look that told me she’d keep her promise.

“You girls look gorgeous,” Matt was out first and the first to compliment.

“Thank you,” I blushed as Brian slipped out and eyed me with a smirk on his lips.

“Well don’t you look absolutely delicious,” Brian stepped forward and brought me into his arms.

“Ew,” Cole shook her head as she and Matt walked back to the limo. “You nasty.”

“They act like they don’t do worse than we do,” Brian snorted and soon was pulling me in after them.

We arrived at the overly populated school parking lot almost too quickly; most of everyone wanted to keep riding in the limo instead of going inside. The gum was already completely full with students dancing and mingling with everyone.

“Wow,” I whispered, it sure was pretty.

“Who is Keran’s date?” Brian asked leading everyone to an empty table far in the back where no one would bother us, plus Jimmy wanted to drink a little with his punch. Brian asked because Keran was definitely too young to be at the prom.

“Some guy named Mark,” I shrugged, I’d only met him once but he’d been cute as hell.

“Marcy is such a slut,” Brian observed as we took a seat, Zacky had run off to Marcy like a loyal pet wanting a good bone.

“That dress is hideous,” Cole grimaced at Marcy’s fashion sense, bright canary yellow.

“That girl in that dress is hideous,” Keran corrected with a sneer that matched Cole’s.

“This better be one hell of a night,” I grumbled, looking over at Brian, who had promised me it would be, he smiled and agreed with a kiss to my knuckles and a sweet smile.

“I love you to much not to make it one hell of a night,” Brian chuckled and gave me a nudge.

“I want to dance with someone,” Keran was sitting and hand her head in her palm on the table. “I think I should go steal Zacky at some point.”

“I think that would be a wonderful idea,” I laughed.

Our one hell of a night wasn’t too bad to have so many sluts and dicks under one roof, it got better after Jimmy spiked the punch and of course when Keran dragged Zacky away from Marcy long enough to dance up on him and give him a raging boner. It ended when the teachers found out half of the student body was drunk off their asses on account of Jimmy’s future bartending ways. We all rode home after a quick stop at the nearest waffle house because Johnny and Matt wanted some ‘fucking eggs and a waffle’. I got out at my house first since it was the closest; Brian followed which earned us some crude comments and wolf whistles. “Is anyone home?” Brian leaned down, brushed my hair back and kissed my neck.

“No, everyone is gone,” I answered. My mom was away on business, my step father was working the graveyard shift and Dodge took Paige somewhere else so they’d ‘give Brian and me our prom after party’ or so they said, I guessed they went to Kevin’s and had a party.

“Good,” Brian smiled against my neck and turned me around. I smiled when his lips touched mine, it was like magic. I didn’t even get nervous when he unzipped my dress and slid it from my body.

I won’t explain everything that happened that night because it’s a private thing, the things we did were so intimate and ours to have forever that I couldn’t possibly share it. The only thing I am willing to say is that I honestly don’t know what I’d do if I ever lost him or never had him at all. Brian was the man I wanted for the rest of my life.
♠ ♠ ♠
Do not worry, there will be a sequel to this and I'm writing it right now. It will be when everyone is grown up and out of high school. Give me a couple days and the first chapter will be out.

Comments make me write faster, believe it or not.

Banner

Banner 2

Banner 3

Banner 4

Banner 5

Banner 6

Banner 7