Status: Joint Story =)

I Have Problems, but So Do You

Chapter Nine

Jade's POV

"W-What?" Raven asked stuned. Skylar, Raven, and I were now sitting on the couch. Raven was shocked and Skylar..........Skylar looked sad, hurt, and pissed. "Why didn't you tell us?"
Raven asked. " I-I........I don't know..." I said really sad. Skylar gave me a look of disbelief and stormed off. He slammed his bedroom door shut. All I could do was cry. I rememberd the day he asked me out.....and our promice we made...

*Flashback 5 years ago*

Skylar and I were sitting on a park bench. We were telling jokes and talking about Raven's accident this morning. Raven was eating cereal and I sat down next to her on the couch. Of course the bowl slipped from her hands and spilled all over her. Anyways, after a while of laughing, we grew quiet. I put my head on Skylar's shoulder and he put his head on mine. Skylar knew I liked him and he liked me. So, we always acted this way around eachother.

"Jade, can I ask you something?" Of course you can." " Will you go out with me?" I lifted my head from his shoulder and looked deep into his eyes. His smile turned into a frown after I hadn't said anything. When he looked down, I put my finger under his chin and looked him in the eyes. His eyes were glazed over with tears.

"Of course I will go out with you,Skylar." I smiled and so did he. He pulled me into a hug and we stayed like that for a while. " I have a condition though." He said " And what would that be?" " Promice me that we will tell each other EVERYTHING." " I promice. This will be a promice I will NEVER break." He pulled me into a hug again.

*End flashback*

I was in tears. Of course Raven was looking at me strangley. She had no idea of Skylar and I's promice. I told her about the promice and she soon understood.

"You need to talk to him." She said. " I will. He just needs some time." "Your right. Anyways,yes you can stay here.Your my best friend. I'm not going to let any thing happen to you." "Great, thank you for sounding like my parents and Skylar." I laughed and she laughed with me. We were then drawn to the Invader Zim episode playing on the TV.

**2 hours later**

We spent 2 hours watching TV. We havn't heard from Skylar either. We got hungry and made our way to the kitchen. We ate our sandwhichs and made our way to Raven's room.
" Do you think I should go talk to Skylar now?" She looked at me and smiled. " Yes, you should" With that, I walked to Skylars room.

*Skylars room*

I knocked on Skylar door. I was scared that this was going to turn into a fight. "Who is it?" he asked. He sounded like he had been crying. I sighed and said " It's Jade." Seconds later, he opend the door and let me in. We sat on his bed in complete silence just looking at our feet.
" Why Jade?" He asked. "I don't know.." " You promiced me Jade." " I know."We sat there in silence again and I couldn't handle it. " I'm sorry Skylar." " Jade, you could of told me. I would of been there for you." " Yes, but then you would be pissed and throwing a pissy fit." " Well, of course I would. HE HURT YOU JADE! YOU EXPECT ME NOT TO GET MADE!?" " Skylar please, just calm down." "NO! HE HURT YOU JADE! YOU BROKE OUR PROMICE. HOW CAN I TRUST YOU!?" " YOUR MAKING IT SEEM LIKE I CHEATED ON YOU!" I yelled. Skylar now had me mad. "YOU BROKE OUR PROMICE! THE BIGGEST PROMICE WE HAD! HOW COULD YOU JADE!?" He was really mad. I knew this promice was huge to him. I stayed in silence. " Say something Jade." "I-I......I'm sorry Skylar." " Your sorry? That's all you have to say after you broke the promice that meant so much to me? I can't beleive you Jade! IT"S OVER!"

That was it. I broke down into sobs and ran straight to my new room. I slammed the door and ran to the bathroom. I took out the sharpest thing I could find and sliced my wrist.When I was done, I had SKYLAR written on my arm. I was ignoring Raven's yelling and bannging on the door. I didn't care. The love of my life just broke up with me. I could hear Raven yelling at her brother. " SKYLAR! SHE LOVED YOU! SHE FREAKIN LOVED YOU AND YOU JUST BROKE HER HEART!" She yelled at him. That was it. I punched the mirrior and it shatterd. My knees grew weak and I fell to the floor. I cried and cried and before I knew it, I had falling asleep in the bathroom.
♠ ♠ ♠
I CRIED! I SERIOUSLY DID! D: I hoped you liked it! Comment...PLZ! xD