Status: Hiatus. Keep/Kill? We'll see. . .

Not a Single Word About This

Caleb

I could feel it, his hands on my skin. My eyelids fluttered open only to find Jaidas hovering above me. I looked at him curiously. "Sorry babe but you just look so damn cute when you nap." Jaidas smiled. I rolled my eyes and gently pushed him off me. But since Jaidas was much taller and stronger than me, it didn't work out so well.

"Y-y-you're s-squ-ish-shing me-e." I whined. He just laid down on his back beside me and pulled me on top of him. My protest were quickly interrupted when his lips met mine and his hands cupped my face. I felt the goosebumps form and I eagerly kissed him back, forgetting his previous bully-like actions.

His other hand slipped into the back pocket of my jeans and I just threw everything out of my head. I gave into his kisses and let it escalate into a hot make out session. I could hear his breathing pick up and his hands traveled under my shirt again. I sighed and straddled him, my fingers going into his bleached locks and tugging. Jaidas nibbled on my bottom lip and then his phone rang.

"Turn that fucking shit up

Party til you pass out, drink til' you're dead.
Dance all night til you can't feel your legs
Party til you pass out, drink til' you're dead.
Dance all fucking


I growled quietly, recognizing the ringer. It was the one that belonged to his friend Austin, and Austin only ever called when he and Jaidas were going out to a party. Thus the ringer, and knowing the types of parties they were going to there was going to be drugs, beer, and sex. I was never invited to go with Jaidas either.

"A-are y-y-you se-" I began to his but Jaidas covered my mouth and answered the phone.

"You here?" He asked into the mic and glared at me. I tried climbing off of him but his hand on my bum kept me in place.

"Alright, I'll head down." My boyfriend said and then shoved me off of him and onto the floor.

"D-d-don't g-g-go of-off f-f-fuck-i-ing o-othe-er guys-s!" I hissed getting up quickly. Jaidas' eyes locked with mine, his facial expression turning cold. He was silently asking me do you dare? I bit my lip, my throat starting to close up.

"J-just u-use pr-pro-t-tec-t-tion." I said quietly trying not to let my voice waver. Jaidas scoffed and slipped on his jacket.

"Stop being a fucking pansy. You already know how I am, I'm going to fuck guys and fuck you. I'm not going to be stupid and get some STDs, I'm smarter than that. God Caleb stop being a cry baby, you're with a big dog now, it's how things work." Jaidas slipped on his shoes, his voice loud.

I just kept my mouth shut and watched as he walked out of our bedroom and out of the apartment. Knowing he wasn't going to come back until the next morning, I let my tears fall freely and started crying. I curled up into a ball and rocked myself back and forth. My hands reached out to my cellphone on the nightstand beside the bed. I wiped my eyes and quickly called a number, pressing the phone to my ear.

"Hello?" A female voice answered. I could hear the sound of music in the background.

"May?" I sniffled.

"What did that bastard do this time?" She asked, the music turning down.

"He, he-" I shook my head, releasing a mix between and whine and a whimper.

"Fucking hell. Caleb go take a shower and make yourself look presentable I'm taking you out to the cafe and we're going to have a good time, okay?"

"Okay." I whimpered.
♠ ♠ ♠
Is conversation suppose to be spaced out like that? Or does it really matter?
Anyway, so I've kinda had a horrible two weeks and lost four of my friends. Two I could care less about because they can be big douche-bags but one is blind and doesn't realize this and the other was one of my best friends. And it makes me sooooo happy (sarcasm) when they just one day decide to ignore me and don't tell me why and I have to find out by one of my other friends. Like really? Seriously? Not macho enough to give me a fucking heads up?

Oh so lovely.
On the bright side, I got to see my boyfriend yesterday and be a dork in front of him. :)

Thank you for commenting:

sacrilegiousx
I Forgot My Name
maxx danziger
jamescassellsdrooms.
TechTaKiity
Kage Blakely


Vincent comes up in the next chapter so why don't you
Comment and Subscribe? <3