Status: Hiatus. Keep/Kill? We'll see. . .

Not a Single Word About This

Caleb

If May were to see me right now, she would be pissed. Knowing her she'd go on a rant again and scold me. I'd end up feeling like a child who go into deep trouble, you know? As if what I had to say didn't matter that despite any explanation I gave, I was still wrong. And I hated feel like that.

I reached over from my spot against the wall and pushed the lever down, the toilet flushing. Jaidas groaned and shakily stood up and leaned against the sink, furiously brushing his teeth. I just stayed on the floor, legs sprawled out in front of me.

It was three in the morning when Austin came knocking on the door of the apartment with a very drunk Jaidas beside him. I pulled Jaidas in and shut the door in Austin face, which earned him saying a nice fuck you. It didn't bother me though, the hatred we had for each other was mutual. Ever since Jaidas and I first started dating ,Austin and I just wouldn't get along. It was impossible to, he was out right rude to me and always criticize every little thing about me. He's thrown me various insults and just like May he makes me feel like a little kid, like I know nothing. Jaidas just lets it happen to, he doesn't defend me or anything, but then again he's never paying attention when it happens.

I've tried being nice to Austin but it's hard to keep yourself in check when speaking to him. He just knows how to push my buttons, its frustrating.

I brought Jaidas into our room and helped him change into a clean shirt that didn't smell like cigarettes and basket ball shorts. Then we both fell asleep until and hour later when he rushed to the restroom to throw up, I of course followed after him and now here we are.

As soon as he spit out the mouthwash, he got onto his knees and crawled over to me, resting between my legs and buried his face into my neck. I felt a small smile appear on my face and my fingers began to run through his hair. I liked it when he was like this, when he wasn't yelling at me and showed affection. It felt like I actually mattered, like he actually cared.

Jaidas growled, reminding me that even if he was partly drunk and being cuddly, he still didn't like me touching his hair. I frowned but began to rub his back, earning butterfly kisses to my neck. I soon felt his hands slip under my shirt and he began to nibble my skin. I gasped, pulling him closer. My eyes slipped shut but when I felt him begin to suck at my neck I shoved him away.

"What the fuck Caleb?" He growled, his face angry. I bit my bottom lip and refused to meet his gaze, regretting my actions.

"I-I'm s-sorry, I-I j-just have a s-shoot tomo-tomorrow." I explained. Jaidas rolled his eyes and came towards me again, his lips attacking the skin on my neck and his hands going to the front of my pajama pants.

"W-wait Jay n-" I tried telling him to stop but at the mention of the nick name he crashed his lips against mine. When my body jumped in shock --like he knew it would-- he quickly tugged down on my pajama pants and boxers, stroking my member. I gasped, caught off guard and he shoved his tongue into my mouth. My eyes fluttered shut and my hands cupped his neck.

His fingers continued to skim along my length and I whined into his mouth. The bleach hair beauty pulled away and began to nibble and suck on my neck, purposely trying to leave his mark on me. It didn't matter though that I didn't like having to deal with the make-up people being nosy. No, I was already far to gone at that point.And he's barely done anything.

I whined, tilting my head back as I felt myself harden. Jaidas wasted no time and began to pump me, immediately earning moans.

"That's right Caleb-bear. Show me how much you like it." He said breathlessly into my ear, it turned me on more. I let out another moan, feeling the pleasure run through out my body. His warm hands sped up and I felt the heat begin to coil in my stomach. My thighs began to shake but Jaidas just slowed down. I whimpered and whine like a whore, not liking the change of speed at all. I wanted him to pump me faster. I bucked my hips, trying to get him to comply but he just shook his head.

"Take this off." He ordered, biting the sleeve of my shirts. I nodded my head, and quickly took the shirt off, feeling the thin layer of sweat on my body. Jaidas trailed kisses down my chest, his tongue tracing around my nipple. I let out a loud moan, so close to falling over the edge. He sensed it though and his thumb teasingly running over my slit and that's all it took for me to cum in long, slow spurts, moaning his name.

But it was only the beginning of what he had planned for that morning.
♠ ♠ ♠
I feel awkward and dirty for writing this.
So please tell me how much you love it.
Or I will just hide under a rock, but before do that I want to thank L0V3E ,andSuperNovaEclipse as well as anyone else who commented but comment was lost during the Mibba crash.

Comment and Subscribe?