Status: Completed

Avoid Complications Rodrick.

Mr Right... Now

Arissa walked over to Cynthia, everyone had started to arrive.

" Hey are you okay? I saw you downing that pop earlier.."

Cynthia smiled at her new friend and walked over to the fire pit. She sat down, Arissa right beside her.

Loded Diper had filled the beach with hard core punk songs.
Cynthia ran her hand through her hair, putting her hair behind her ear.
She stared into the flames.

" Cynthia? Are you with the drummer guy?" Arissa asked, shyly, her hair covering her face.

Cynthia thought about it.
He'd said they were, but she didn't feel like they were officially together.. But then she did.

" Uh yeah, I guess so." She said, it sounded so weird, calling Rodrick her official boyfriend.

Arissa smiled.

" Oh. That's cute. You two are cute together"

Cynthia smiled at her.

" Do you have a boyfriend?" Cynthia asked Arissa.

" Recently broke up."

" Oh I'm sorry"

" The bastard was cheating on me" Arissa said angrily and tossed a stick into the fire. Pissed off.

" My sister had a guy cheat on her, then kicked her out of her own apartment a while back"

" I guess it official" Arissa said, standing up.

She quickly went and got herself a beer and Cynthia a pop.

" Guys are huge fucking ass holes everywhere" She finished and opened the tin can, drinking in its peculiar taste. Arissa looked over at Cynthia, she seemed to get a little timid and had tensed up.

" Okay.. Maybe not all guys. I bet yours is really nice Cynth." Arissa smiled at her re-reassuringly.

" Maybe" Cynthia whispered, opening her own drink. She looked out at the dimming sun.
What was going to happen later, when Rodrick's band stopped playing and they got some kid to start DJ'ing the party.

Was Rodrick really going to take her out to the beach, from her own suggestion. Then take her virginity? After knowing him for a few months?

Was she ready for that.. She'd just gotten into a constant comfort with holding him and kissing him..

" Cynthia?" Rodrick's voice asked, sending a deep thrilling chill down her spine, snapping her out of her thoughts.

" Huh? Oh hi Rodrick"

" What are you doing?"

Cynthia looked around, she was all alone at the fire.
Oh shit.. Was she talking out loud?

" Oh I just got caught up in my thoughts" She smiled and stood up, and put her arms around his neck.

He smiled and put his hands on her hips and kissed her.
She ran her hands up into his hair as she kissed him back.

It would be romantic, she thought. Loosing it under the stars on the beach..

Rodrick pulled back, and looked at her.

" I just need to get everything back in the van and then I am all yours" He told her, his lips brushing hers as he spoke, his breath hot on her face.
She smiled and kissed him again.

" I cant wait" She whispered back, then kissed his cheek and left him standing there.

She went and found Arissa.

" Arissa? Do you have any gum?" She asked. Looking around, nervous.

Arissa was a little drunk and her words slurred but she reached into her pocket and passed her a thing of gum.

Cynthia took the package, but felt something on the other side of the package and held it.

" A condom?... Really?" She gave Arissa a funny look.

" Go on and keep it Hun. Like like a friendship present" She giggled and hugged Cynthia.

Cynthia went red and shoved the condom into her pocket, afraid someone would see.
She wasn't planning on having sex with Rodrick, no matter how much she cared, unless she got caught up in everything, he wasn't taking her full virginity tonight.

She left Arissa giggling with her other friends.
She was a little worried at first, she liked Arissa and didn't want anything to happen to her in her drunk state.

Cynthia walked over to the van where him and the band were finishing packing it up.
She opened the front seat and grabbed her bag looking for a mint.

Rodrick went over to her and put a blanket in her bag.
Cynthia went red. Even more so as she snuck the condom Arissa gave her into the side of the bag. Hoping it didn't land on the blanket.

" For when we go" He told her. She nodded and grabbed his hand.
Putting her bag back into the van.

" I need to tell you something.." She said, her voice on edge.

He nodded " What is it Cyn?"

She took a deep breath.

" I don't think I'm ready to loose my virginity.."

" Good cause I'm not ready to pop your cherry" He said, smirking and laughing.

She laughed and punched his arm lightly.

" I had other plans. You dirty minded girl"

" Oh yeah.. That's me. Dirty Mind. I think about fucking you all the time" She rolled her eyes, giving him the perfect sarcastic reply.

" Holy shit you say bad words?" His eyes popped out of his head. From the entire sentence.

She laughed and patted his arm.

" I thought I had to be PG for you."

" Nope. Never " He laughed and wrapped his arm around her waist pulling her in close and pressed his lips on hers. Her hands made their way to his face, holding him to her in the kiss.

Again they parted, then he took her hand in his.

" Do I look weird in this?" He asked, pointing his guy-liner.

She smiled
" No, you look very sexy. But I'm glad you don't wear it everyday"

" Why? I thought I looked sexy in it"

" Yeah, but I like your eyes the way they are naturally.." Cynthia whispered, looking away, embarrassed.

Rodrick smiled, mostly because she was blushing like mad.

" What is your poison?" He asked, looking at the fair variety of drinks on the table.

" Pepsi" She said, holding in her laugh.

He shook his head and grabbed a bottle of beer and her a Pepsi.

" Take a sip" he said moving his bottle towards her.

" Just try it Cyn. It ain't gonna kill you"

Nervously she took a deep breath and took a small sip from his beer.
With great difficult she swallowed the gross tasting liquid.

" GOD" She yelled, looking at him disgusted.

" How the fuck do you drink that?" She asked, not looking for his answer.

Rodrick chuckled, and they watched the people dancing.

Cynthia looked over at him
" How come you don't ask me to dance?"

" Oh do you want to dance?"

" Hell no. I cant dance for my life"

He nodded drinking his beer.

" Can you dance?"

" Of course I can." He laughed.

They just sat or stood around laughing and talking, it was something the two did quite abit.
They both looked around when the first slow song came on.

" Wanna dance?" He asked, smiling at her.

" I told you.. I cant.."

" Don't be silly anyone can slow dance. Come on" He guided her to the dance floor, and put her hands on his shoulders, his hands firmly went onto her hips, as they swayed together back and forth, junior high style.

She rested her head on his chest. Smiling as they went from foot to foot. Rodrick placed his head on hers.

She bit her lip, moved away from him, holding his hand.

" Lets go somewhere private" She said, smiling.

If there was ever a time for her to be as ready as she could be, she guessed it would be now.

Rodrick finished his drink and threw it onto the beach they were leaving.
Cynthia quickly grabbed her purse from the van and then grabbed Rodrick's hand, he lead them to a more private area on the beach.

Cynthia was sitting on the blanket.
Rodrick was sitting at the shore line a few feet away.
Splashing his hands in the water.

Cynthia was still a little embarrassed that he had found the condom, it had fell out when they took out the blanket. He didn't even make a big deal about her having it, he simply put it in his pocket, coughed then walked over to the shore.

What the hell was she even doing here? She wondered.
Maybe she was too caught up in the moment and maybe they both knew she would change her mind..

Cynthia stood up and walked over to Rodrick.

" What's wrong?" She asked, her arm going around his shoulder, cradling him to her. He rested his head on her shoulder as they looked out to the water.

" What's wrong?"

" Its nothing.." He whispered, sniffling a bit.

She kissed his head.

" Whatever it is, you can tell me"

" I feel like I'm taking advantage of you tonight"

She held in her laugh but smiled.

" Your not Rodrick, not even close" She whispered, cuddling him to her.
He sat up and looked over at her, and leaned in, kissing her again.

She kissed back, and just like on the couch, things got heated between the two.
Cynthia didn't know how, but somehow he had gotten them up on the blanket, he was on top of her and once again was kissing her neck, her hand in his hair smiling.

Rodrick moved his hand up her shirt.

" Oh wait wait" She whispered and sat up, Rodrick held in his groan.
She was going with it before. Too his amusement, Cynthia took off her Loded Diper shirt, leaving her there in her bikini top. Rodrick smirked and pushed her back down, topping her.

His kisses went down up and down her neck. One hand running on her thigh, her leg hooked over his hip. The other on her left breast, the bikini cloth in his way of her possible open exposed naked flesh.

He wished he could do more he pulled back and kissed her lips, his hand still cupped on her breast. He took a deep breath and sat up, he took the hand from her leg and brushed his fingers on her cheek, then let the tips of his fingers brush down her body to unbutton her jeans.

She took a deep breath, his fingers tingled.
She gasps, as he unzipped her jeans, and slowly lowered his hand into her jeans. Kissing her sweetly as he did.

At first he teased her through her panties, making her gasp out his name repeatedly.

" Do you want me to..?" He asked, not letting his confidence fade. He knew what to do.. He did... He did.. Rodrick figured that if he thought it over and over it would become more true.
He got a few tips from a few of his friends, but he'd never done it himself.

Cynthia nodded, her body shaking with embarrassment and scared panic.
What if it hurt? She bit her lip as she felt his hand go into her panties.

She gasped, his fingers were freezing.. One began to move on her privacy, she sat up resting on her elbows for support and kissed him to contain herself.

Slowly he eased a single finger inside her.
Cynthia could no longer contain it.

She moaned his name.. Looking at him as he moved his finger in her gently.
He smiled, he loved hearing his name escape her lips the way they had.
She ran her hand through his hair, moaning still.

He picked up his pace a little every so often, making her moan increase, his finger go faster as she did so. Kissing him mid-moan.

" Rodrick!" She moaned loudly as finished, his finger slowly did one last thrust, and he slowly took it out of her. She fell against the blanket, her hand over her eyes as she panted for breath. Rodrick layed over her and kissed her lips sweetly.

He wished she'd tell him he didn't mess it up, but he figured since she'd climaxed that he did okay. Rodrick rested his head down on her chest, his head moving as she tried slowing her heart pace. Her hand running through his long messy locks of hair.

She had never experienced that, she bit her lip.
Half wishing to go somewhere and squeal, and tell everyone she'd just had that moment with him, but her sensible side told her not too and to just lay here with him like this.

Rodrick fixed up her jeans, his head still on her chest.
He was getting a little relaxed by her soothing hair strokes, his eyes continued to flutter and fall.
She kissed his head.

" We should camp out here tonight.." She whispered.

Rodrick shook his head no.
She smiled and nodded.
Her hand still stroking his hair.

Arissa went looking for Cynthia and Rodrick, stumbling and falling.
She finally found them cuddling at the shoreline.

" There you. You are!" She slurred, leaning against a tree.

Rodrick and Cynthia looked up and over at Arissa.

" What's wrong?" Cynthia asked.

" There's a huge fight happen...happening.. with a guy from your..band.." She said and laughed. " We're you guys fucking?"

" No we weren't fucking" Cynthia rolled her eyes.

Rodrick got up and kissed Cynthia then ran back to the party to back his mate up.

Cynthia folded up the blanket and put it in her bag. Grabbing her shirt.

" You didn't do anything?" Arissa asked, her arm snaked around Cynthia's, as they walked back to the party.

When they arrived, Cynthia saw that instead of resolving the fight, Rodrick joined in.
He was sent flying back after some jock punched him hard.

He looked up holding his nose, it had instantly begun to bleed.

Cynthia put her bag in the front seat and walked over to the ringed fight.

Sick and tired of it already she walked into the middle and parted the two main fighters.
Three groups of individual fights within the ring.

" Fuck off bitch!" The Jock scolded at her.

Cynthia ignored it.

" Whats the problem?"

" This cock sucker dissed the band!"

Rodrick heard it and took the opportunity to slug back the guy that's given him a bloody nose.

Cynthia glared at him.

" Look the fights over. Leave us alone" She calmly said, letting go of her tight grip on their shirts.

" Says you hoe." Jock spat in her ear.

This time Cynthia didn't ignore him, and gripped her hand into a fist and punched him in his face. Hitting his jaw.

" Apologize!" She told him, crossing her arms.

" Fuck you " He replied and walked out of the ring.

He knew he couldn't and wouldn't be able to win that fight, it was loose loose situation.
His buddies followed, Rodrick went over to Cynthia to hug her and admire her for hitting him.

She sighed, and cupped his chin, and looked at his nose.

" Your mother is going to kill me. And you. But mostly you." She told him letting go of his face.

" LETS GO" She hollered back at them, she scooted into the back of the van, and pulled Rodrick into the back.

" Drive. I'm going to try and fix your nose.." She whispered to Rodrick as one of the guys got into the driver's seat.

He started the van and they started on their way, Rodrick fussed as she tried cleaning his face. He swatted away her hands.

" Rodrick. Stop it I'm trying to clean.." She sighed and stopped.

" Okay fine, let your mother see your bloody mess." She crossed her arms and pivoted her entire body to face the door and window.

Rodrick and Cynthia didn't talk the entire ride, he was wiping off the blood with his hand but it just kept spilling out more..

* * * * * * * * * * * *

" Fuck mom's going to kill me" He whispered to himself, he'd dropped off Cynthia and was alone in his van and began to think of the excuse he would use.
Susan knew he had a gig, but she didn't expect him to come back with a bleeding nose..