Status: Active

Since We Met, You Know You've Had the Best of Me

She's Got A Way With Those Eyes

Nina knew just the person to take to the game. She made her way to her closet and dialed the familiar number.

“Hello” Renee, one of Nina’s best friends answered.

“What are you doing tonight? Nina asked as she skimmed her closet for something red.

“I have a hot date tonight.”

“Really?” Nina questioned “With who?”

“Bobby Ryan” she said it so seriously, Nina almost believed her.

Nina answered with a chuckle. “How nice, I guess you wont be able to attend the hockey game at the UC with me."

“Hold up!” Renee answered her. “How did you get tickets!”

“I have my ways.” Nina smirked even though she knew Renee couldn’t see her.

“I’ll be right over!” Renee’s squeal of joy was heard before the dial tone hit her ears.

XxXxX

“Is she coming?” Sharpie asked Jonathan as they both dressed in their gear.

“Nina’s coming?” Kaner interrupted.

“Yes.” Jonathan couldn’t help but smile. The chirping in the locker room only made him roll his eyes.

XxXxX

“Come on tell me!” Renee whined as they got out of her car and walked to the will call booth.

“Nope.” Nina wiggled her finger at her.

They walked to the window. “Name and ID.” The bored looking man said.

“Nina Levi.” She said as she handed over her drivers license.

The man raised his eyebrow and gave her a once over. He handed her a white envelope and a black gift bag.

“This was left under your name.”

“Thank you.” Renee said as they walked towards the UC entry.

Nina opened the envelope and checked the contents. There was a pair of tickets and two locker room passes. There was also a folded piece of paper.

I hope you like your seats. Third row; see I remembered your favorite number was three.
Come to the locker room after the game. I’m sure the boys would like to see you.
I didn’t know if you had one, so I took the liberty in getting you one. Don’t worry I washed it.
– Jonathan


Nina handed Renee the envelope and letter as she pulled out a Winter Classic Jonathan Toews jersey. She smiled as she held it before she slipped it over her Black and read striped Cardigan. She was wearing her favorite black skinny jeans and red TOMS.

“You little slut.” Renee teased after she read the letter and looked Nina over. “You did not tell me you were buddy, buddy with Mr. Toews.”

“He’s my neighbor.”

“I think I need to come to your house more often.” Renee winked as they walked into the building.

XxXxX

Both teams were warming up on the ice, but Jonathan was looking up at the crowed. He scanned the seats behind the Hawks bench were he knew she’d be. Fans lined the glass cameras in hand, all trying to get the attention of their favorite players.

“Don’t worry she’ll be here.” Seabs tried to reassure Jonathans as he passed the puck to his captain.

When Jonathan looked up again he saw her walking in with a blonde as they made their way into their seats. She made eye contact with him and sent him a smile; with a small waive.

Jonathan raised his glove clad hand and sent a smile right back. His actions made the female fans who lined the glass squeal and giggle, thinking the waive was for them.

At that moment, it was like all the fans were see threw, since all Jonathan could see was Nina smiling and laughing at something her friend said.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank You:
reneeanne
NMT82
hopelessromantic xo
RosiePosie08
A1407719
headintheclouds
sportychick40

For Commenting!!

Big Game tomorrow for the Blackhawks…. Please please Please let us get a Win!
Currnetly watching the Pens game… Lets go Pens ;D
Comment&Subscribe!