Status: Under Construction

The Soldier

Loneliness March 29, 2011

I am here alone in this hell forsaken landscape, I am starting to go mad even three days in. My memories are starting to effect my sleep, I feel that even my sleep is becoming a psychotic hell. I have been walking for all of three days, I have yet to see one living soul besides myself. I am perhaps the loneliness person in the world.

I hope our government is still in tacked, for the sake of the possible survivors. I am not even out of Kentucky yet, and I am already feeling tired. I feel as if I will never make it to Washington, I also feel as if I will always be alone from here on in. I would like to find someone, anyone to share my thoughts and help me along the way. The fact that I walked alone before the missiles hit, its no surprise I am walking alone now.

I have a feeling that surviving here is going to be hard. I have survived alone behind enemy lines in hot war zones, yet this situation is more scary. I know how to survive, but the fact that I don't know if anyone else is out there is scary. I hope I don't have to add yet another mans life to my memories that will haunt me further more. This place that I used to call home is now a war zone from the fire filled depths of hell.

I need to get more sleep but as my eyes get heavy I dread what will be in my dreams. I think I will try a radio broadcast tomorrow, hopefully someone will respond. A friend would make me have something to live for, and make my will to survive stronger as it is barely existent at the moment