Status: Active

Believing You and Me

Pregnant

John walked into the locker room for Gym, feeling up to a challenge by actually showing up for this second period class. He changed into shorts and a plain t-shirt, laced up his sneakers and walked out into the Gym where he saw his classmates, including Jack, messing around on the boy’s side of the gym. It was raining out, slightly unusual but it has been for two weeks. It was going to be one awkward winter if it’s raining so much already. John smiled to Jack Hansen, as if he didn’t want to punch him already, and Jack extended his hand for their “manly” handshake.

The two did their normal greeting before Jack gave a confident head nod and smirk to Briana Shelly, a girl who is notorious for giving the best blowjobs in the whole county. John would know, of course, but he kind of just watched the busty brunette smile seductively to Jack and held up her pinkie finger and thumb, as if to signal a phone, held it to her ear and mouthed “call me” and John instantly became defensive. “So you’re fucking around with Briana Shelly, Blowjob Shelly? What about Acey?”

John had some hopes that Acey and Jack were broken up, since Jack has showed little to no interest to the cheerleader but they were shattered when Jack gave John a look. “Of course I’m still with Acey, bro, I’m just getting something better on the side. You know, I’m a dude, I have needs that a prude girl like Acey can’t fulfill.” John bit his tongue, the words were itching to be loose and John knew it was going to take a lot not to tell Jack that he’s already gotten farther with Acey Walker than Jack Hansen cares to dream about.

On the other side of the gym, girls were in their circles, laughing and gossiping, and Acey Walker picked at her short gym shorts and tight t-shirt. She looked at Roxie with a small pout on her lips. “I look fat don’t I? God everyone’s going to find out.” She whispered urgently to the other girl and Roxie shook her head, offering a comforting smile.

“No, you don’t and no one will find out unless you keep talking about it and holding your stomach,” she snatched the cheerleader’s hand away from her lower stomach and Acey sighed. “It’s going to be hard. John and Jack appear to still be friends, too.” Roxie had noticed the two boys talking and Acey turned to see them talking to each other and her face dropped. Although from where she was she couldn’t see that John was trying to control his temper and Jack was ragging on about he and Brianna Shelly have done a lot of sexual activities.

“I’m gonna tell him, maybe now since nothing is happening—do I look fat?” Roxie rolled her eyes and opened her mouth to say something but before she could Acey was already walking to the boy’s side. Sighing she leaned against the wall and shook her head, clicking her tongue at how foolish her friend was being. Of course gym class would be the worst time to tell him.

Acey took deep breaths with each step; Jack turned and noticed her, smirking before giving John a wink. He walked to meet with his girlfriend who, upon meeting, began hysterically crying. Alarmed, John advanced forward but stopped when he realized he was still at school and Jack put his arms around the small girl. John watched them walk away, Jack talked to their gym teacher, Coach Donovan, and walked out of the gym doors. John began walking towards the doors, his mind racing with excuses to leave like a plausible illness. Roxie notice John walking after Acey and Jack and quickly ran to him, stopping him in his tracks. His eyebrow raised as he stared at the girl in front of him.

“John, I have to ask you a question about Garrett,” she told him, slightly out of breath to make it seem urgent started guiding John away from the teacher. John stopped her and pulled his arm from her, giving her a weird look before scoffing.

“I’m not going to talk to you about my friend, Roxie, that’s gross. And plus I was heading somewhere.”

“Oh God, you’re not going to spy on Jack and Acey, are you? I mean, I know you like Jack but seriously, bro, he’s a big boy and can take care of himself. Plus you don’t want to know what Acey’s telling him, it doesn’t involve you,” Roxie lied straight through her teeth but thankfully John doesn’t know her well enough to tell if she’s lying or not. He gave up on his quest and listen to Roxie talk about Garrett feeling somewhat defeated.

Outside the gym, in an empty hallway, Jack had Acey in his arms as she cried into his gym uniform. Jack rubbed his hand up and down her back and whispered nice things in her ear. “Shh, baby, it’s okay. Whatever it is, beautiful, it will be okay.” Even though Jack think that this random crying is either about her sister or over the fact that he’s been ignoring her lately.

“Jack, I’m so terribly sorry.” Jack stopped rubbing her back, instantly alarmed by her choice of words, his mind quickly changed to her cheating on him.

“Did you cheat on me?” Acey’s heart stopped as she looked in to her eyes. A small part of her wanted her to tell the truth, that she did and now she’s paying the price. But she shook her head and lied. “Jack, I’m pregnant.” Her voice came out barely a whisper and slightly raspy from crying. Instantly Jack felt as if his whole life was crumbling around him.

“H-h-how?” His voice got a bit higher with the anxiety and he stuttered. He stared at his girlfriend with questions showing all over his face. Acey began crying again as she told him a story.

“One night, a month ago, remember when you got really drunk and blacked out? You woke up naked in my bed and I was in the shower?” Vaguely the boy remembered that day and nodded, looking at his girlfriend terrified. Acey stared at the boy slightly depressed at how stupid he really is. Sure, he blacked out and woke up in her bed, but he was more clothed than someone normally should be in October in Arizona. Jack fell for her lie, she thought it would make her feel a bit better but she felt more nervous than before.

“I’m so sorry baby; I must have forced myself on you. I’m gonna take care of you and this baby.” Acey quickly smiled as her boyfriend wiped her tears and she reached up to kiss his lips softly.

“I love you.” She whispered and he smiled down to her.

“I love you too, gorgeous.” He kissed her again before they walked back into gym class just in time for them to change, Acey left Jack to tell Roxie how well the talk went and Jack went straight to John and pulled him back away from the rest of the boys.

“What’s up bro?” John asked, hoping that Acey really dumped him and is the reason he looks so shocked.

“She’s fucking pregnant. Don’t tell anyone yet, I don’t want shit to start in case, well you know, gets rid of it.” John felt his heart jump to his throat; he stopped breathing and blinked at his friend. Is he serious about her being pregnant? Did he really say he hopes she terminates it? These questions ran through his head but he pushed through them, forced a smile and clapped a hand on Jack’s shoulder.

“Dude, congrats and I promise, I’m not gonna tell anyone.” John paused before smirking at his friend, “so how did you do it if you think Acey is prude?” Sure he was skeptical but he was kind of hoping they actually did do it, so that the baby isn’t really his. John watched Jack’s face fall and tears pool in his eyes.

“I-I don’t get it bro,” he sniffed, trying to hide his tears, “she says I was blacked out and we had sex. I have this gut feeling that I like,” he paused again. He looked up at John with a heartbreaking face on and John started to feel uncomfortable. “I think I raped her.” John stared at Jack as his jaw dropped slightly, unaware how angry he started to look and how scared Jack really looked.

“What do you mean you raped her?” John just didn’t get it. Jack isn’t really that aggressive. He couldn’t possibly have raped her.

“I don’t know! Dude, she said I blacked out and we had sex. I don’t even remember!” Jack was getting annoyed and nervous by John’s behavior. John’s jaw tightened along with this his fists. He could only think of how dumb Jack is and how manipulative Acey is. John and Acey had sex; there is no doubt about it and it happened in October.

“Did she tell you the date that it happened?” John tried to relax a little bit, hoping that it was September or August, that she was farther along than Jack let on. But Jack’s words surprised John.

“No, she just said October.” As soon as the month left Jack’s lips, John instantly felt his heart drop and stomach churn. He ran a hand through his hair before clamping on Jack’s shoulder and spoke.

“Then you didn’t rape her.” And John turned and walked away looking for the cheerleader who just lied to her so-called boyfriend.

Acey slammed her locker shut, the guilt of lying to Jack didn’t seem so bad anymore and the only thing she wanted was food. Roxie was talking to Garrett ahead of Acey, walking towards the Cafeteria when John approached the cheerleader. “‘Sup Milf?” Acey’s eyes simply widened as she pushed him into a locker and stepped up to him.

“Shut up, O’Callaghan!” She threatened in a harsh whisper; John looked down at her with a smirk on his face. “What are you looking at me like that?”

“He thinks you rape him, you know?” Acey’s face dropped as she stepped back, looking around at the empty hallway for Jack Hansen but he was nowhere to be seen. “Too bad I know it’s really not his.” John made Acey’s attention snap back to him and her face hardened.

“Yeah? Well it won’t matter, John, I don’t care if the baby comes out with fucking skinny jeans on, I will forever swear its Jack’s.” John felt his face and heart drop at the same time, her words cut through him like a knife and when she went to walk away he cut in front of her.

“Wow, Acey, you’re really a manipulative bitch.” She stared up at him, her jaw slacking slightly but she quickly brought her hand up to slap him but he grabbed her wrist before she could.

“You’re an asshole John. You’re the one who gave me all those drinks, you’re the one who led me to that empty room and you’re the one who told me you had protection. Maybe you’re the manipulative bitch.” She felt tears come to her eyes as she realized the mess she’s really in. John watched the tears form in her eyes, he let go of her wrist and he went to wipe the tears that started to fall away but she pulled away. “Leave me alone.”

“I’m not going to do that, Acey.” He told her this softly, staring down at her with an apologetic face and she shook her head.

“John, don’t you get it, you’re just another fucking Tempe loser. I will never, ever, be yours and this baby will never, ever be yours either.” Acey moved away from John, walking away while wiping her tears away and joining Roxie in the Cafeteria. John punched the nearest locker to him, just as his freshman year English teacher came walking down the hallway. Mrs. Saylor yelled his name before telling him to march his destructive ass to the principal’s office. He obliged, finally going to the office he’s ignored all school year because he didn’t care. The girl of his dreams just called him a ‘Tempe loser’ and that he will never be hers.
♠ ♠ ♠
I DID IT I UPDATEDD!!!! Love me.
also check out my new story, Forget Last Summer!
I'd link you but i'm lazy.