Status: Comments make me update more!!!

I Want to Go Outside

Ten

Brian’s pov
My trip only lasted a few weeks, I couldn’t help but feel as if something was wrong. I raced home as fast as I could to find there was absolutely no one in the house. I began to panic when I found that there was no sign of Clarissa anywhere. Quickly I dialed Jimmy but he didn’t answer then I dialed Matt. When he answered I spoke, “Where are you guys?”

“The house.” Matt lied.

“Too bad I’m here right now and no one is here! Where the fuck is my daughter?” I screamed.

“We’ll be there in a few.” Matt answered then hung up.

I waited angrily, how dare they take her out of the house! The outside world is way to dangerous! A few minutes later the front door opened. Matt, Zacky, and Johnny walked through the door but there was no Jimmy or Clarissa.

“Jimmy took her out, and now we can’t find her.” Matt spoke.

“What?” I yelled.

“Jimmy-” Matt repeated but I cut him off, “I know what you said!”

I grabbed my phone and dialed Craig. He was the only person I could think off that would somehow be connected to this.

“Hello.” He answered.

“Where’s my daughter?” I seethed.

“Hm, so little Clarissa is missing.” He laughed.

My eyes widened when I realized that he now knew she was missing.

“No.” I answered but it was too late.

“I’ll see if I can find her.” Craig spoke then hung up.

“Las Vegas now.” I snapped and walked out of the door waiting for them to catch up.

I sped down the towards Las Vegas. Where would they go? Why did they leave? What if she had been kidnapped? If Craig and his gang knew Clarissa was out in the open, no doubt would they kill her just like they killed my Michelle. I wouldn’t let that happen, they would have to take me down before they could ever get to my Clarissa. She was all I had left to live for, if I were to lose her then I would rather be dead.
♠ ♠ ♠
filler*

Thank you for reading, commenting, and subscribing!!!!!!

I will try to update more since school is out for me and i passed so yay!! :D