Status: Comments make me update more!!!

I Want to Go Outside

Eleven

Craig smiled to himself and called everyone into his office. Max, Bryan, and Robert walked in.

“Gates little girl ran away. You know what that means, call everyone I want her.” Craig grinned.

He tossed them a picture of her.

“I call dibs.” Bryan smirked.

“Alright whatever just find her.” Craig waved them away.

Bryan quickly checked the cameras they had set up all around Las Vegas. He stopped when he found the tape of Clarissa dragging Jimmy into the hotel. He fast forwarded and saw Gerard and Clarissa talking.

“Gotcha.” he grinned and quickly called some people to find Gerard’s address.

“Come on, I found her.” Bryan called the guys.

They all got into the Escalade and drove to the airport. Bryan couldn’t take the grin off of his face. Clarissa was unlike any of the girls in Vegas. She wasn’t fake, she was original and he liked it. All he could think about was getting her to fall for him, sort of like Stockholm syndrome.

***

Clarissa’s pov
Gerard and I ate pancakes while watching the Watchmen.

“I love this move.” I gushed.

“I like the comics better.” Gerard shrugged.

“It’s a comic?” I asked.

“Yeah I got it right over there.” He pointed to the shelf that was stocked with comics.

“Oh my god! This is the coolest thing I’ve ever seen!” I exclaimed looking through all of them.

He had everything from Batman to the Flash and everything in between. Then my fingers landed on one that I didn’t recognize.

“What’s the Umbrella Academy?” I asked pulling it out.

“Nothing just a comic I wrote. It’s a six-issue limited series.” Gerard answered.

“What’s it about?” I opened it up.

“Well the member of the Umbrella Academy are basically a disbanded group of superheroes. They reunite after the death of their adoptive father who was an alien disguised as a famous entrepreneur. He collected the members of the Umbrella Academy shortly after their birth and trained them to save the world from an unspecified threat. After his death the members basically carry on his plan to save the world.”

“Where did you get the inspiration for this?” I started to read a bit of it.

“Well I guess Grant Morrison and Doom Patrol, Pat McEown too.”

I didn’t even reply to that. I was too caught up in his comic to even pay attention. Out of my peripheral vision I could see Gerard look over at me every few minutes. When I finished the first issue I looked up at him liked a fan girl.

“This is magnificent!” I shouted and began listing off everything I liked about it.

Gerard look at me with a huge smile on his face, “You really like it?”

“I don’t like it…..I fucking love it!”

“Really?” His smiled got bigger, if that was even possible.

“It’s unlike anything I’ve ever read.”

Gerard grabbed my waist and pulled me towards him, “Well I’m glad you love it.”

I giggled and wrapped my arms around his neck, “I like something else too.”

“What or who?” Gerard wiggled his eye brows suggestively.

I whispered, “Who.”

“And who would that be?” He whispered back.

“Johnny Depp. I mean what’s not to like about him?” I grinned.

He looked disappointed for a minute then smirked, “Are you sure?”

“Well maybe an adorable hazel eyed man that’s not to far away from me.” I blushed.

“Hm is it me?” he smirked.

I pulled on a serious face, “No it’s Frank.”

“Oh whatever.” He snorted.

“Just kidding Gee.” I lightly pressed my lips against his.

“I love you Cookie.” He kissed back, putting his hands on my waist.

“I love you too Gee.”

Angry voices from downstairs broke us apart then gunshots rang out. Gerard and I looked at each other wide eyed. What was happening?
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you for reading, commenting, and subscribing!!!!!!!